Everyone floating around or missing UI or slurped together in 20v20

by AheadInOne

Original Post

Everyone floating around or missing UI or slurped together in 20v20

★★★ Newbie

Everyone floating around or missing UI or slurped together.

I am not sure of the game mode. I always press quick join. It is one of the modes where it is 20v20. Like Galactic Assault maybe or there is another similar mode.

Anyway, lots of players were floating around with no body. Or we had no body and no UI and could not move. A couple times were were all slurped into a group from far away and got killed when we landed.

Other players in chat said it was a hacker/cheater. But I don't know that.

The process to report cheating presupposes that we know who the cheater is because it requires reporting someone. To find the cheater you would have to 1) have logged which games I played tonight, and 2) have logged key info from those games, and then 3) review those logs looking for indication of hacking/cheating.

All I know is that both 20v20 games I joined tonight had this weird problem.

Even if someone was hacking/cheating; it just should not be possible for them to adjust my postion on the field. That is beyond whatever hacking/cheating could normally accomplish. That is a serious flaw.

Good luck. Not sure when I'll play again. I guess I'll avoid Saturday nights?

Message 1 of 2 (201 Views)

Re: Everyone floating around or missing UI or slurped together in 20v20

Hero

Yeah, sounds like some hackers.

While in game, you should be able to figure out who is hacking - e.g. the people floating. Report them as shown here.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 2 of 2 (180 Views)