Re: Aborted LSB purchase by accident

by Cordago8

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Aborted LSB purchase by accident

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I accidentally aborted a LSB bundle purchase (Jedi Training Rey) and now it has disappeared from the store. Before I got a message that someone else has purchased it for me and that I should check my inbox. I would like to purchase it still. What can I do? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 6 (5,202 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Whatever you did, it was working this morning. Thank you!

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (4,957 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
@Cordago8 The LSB reappears from time to time, but when I click on it it still says that someone has bought it for me and that I should check my inbox. I also have an option to delete the purchase from my inbox, but when I click on this, the game crashes everytime, claiming that I might have internet issues, which I do not. It further says "if this issue continues, please contact us. Error code 3"
Message 2 of 6 (5,183 Views)

★★ Novice
@Cordago8 Same happening here, there has been so many issues im thinking of just giving up. i want to know if there is a way to request a full refund for the £300+ i have spent this month and have my account deleted.
Message 3 of 6 (5,157 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Whatever you did, it was working this morning. Thank you!

Message 4 of 6 (4,958 Views)

Re: Bug on lightspeed bundle

★ Novice

I had this same problem when just cancelling the purchase. I wanted to check my card and points etc. but then I went back and said someone had purchased for me but this was untrue. I still haven't got the option to remove purchase and the light speed bundle doesn't appear in the store anymore 

Message 5 of 6 (4,969 Views)

Re: Bug on lightspeed bundle

★ Novice

Did u find a fix? I had this during gifting

Message 6 of 6 (4,956 Views)