Dragon age inquisition not launching epic games

by SushiMain613

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon age inquisition not launching epic games

★★★ Newbie

I got it for free a while back and I finally wanted to try it out but it just closes and re-opens EA launcher instead of starting the game... help me!

Message 1 of 4 (262 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dragon age inquisition not launching epic games

Community Manager

Hi @SushiMain613 

Do you get an error message when DAI closes?

Also, if you haven't can we give the following a try?

1. Default your PC to the dedicated Graphics card: Troubleshooting Graphics issues 
  2. EGS - Repair (Library > Tile dots > Manage > Verify)
  3. Check for other applications that may be limiting EA App or Game performance
  4. Run the System File Checker tool, then Check for Windows and GPU updates  

Cheers!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (232 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @SushiMain613 

Do you get an error message when DAI closes?

Also, if you haven't can we give the following a try?

1. Default your PC to the dedicated Graphics card: Troubleshooting Graphics issues 
  2. EGS - Repair (Library > Tile dots > Manage > Verify)
  3. Check for other applications that may be limiting EA App or Game performance
  4. Run the System File Checker tool, then Check for Windows and GPU updates  

Cheers!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (233 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had tried repairing like three times and randomly, on the third try, it worked.... oh well.

Thanks for the help.

Message 3 of 4 (231 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @SushiMain613, glad to hear!

Illium.png

Message 4 of 4 (184 Views)