Dragon Age:Inquisition blacklisted on EGS (available on other platforms)

by Tardelius

Original Post

Re: Dragon Age:Inquisition blacklisted on EGS (available on other platforms)

★★★★ Novice

Maybe the person choosing the countries to block was sleepy and hit Cyprus and Israel instead of Cuba and Iran by accident?

Message 71 of 132 (694 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@zipdrive1 The way to attract EA's attention is to give more answers and click on the xp same problem button under the questions, I hope they solve this problem, we will not let it go

Message 72 of 132 (693 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It is absurd that countries like Turkey, Israel and Cyprus are banned while even African countries are not. It is a tragicomic event.

Message 73 of 132 (685 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@zipdrive1lol wish we knew, all we got were 3 responses from a community manager which were wrong and not helpful, and since then they have ignored us
( do take in mind this forum has been open for more then 24 hours! )

Message 74 of 132 (684 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@02266be84f05ba85 You should include Turkey in this list. It is ridiculous that it is banned in these countries.
Message 75 of 132 (681 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@SherlockHolmes58 Idk what they could've confused for Turkey though 😅
Message 76 of 132 (673 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@amit3420 This thread has been open for more than 24 hours and they gave their first answer 3 hours ago. My friend and I wrote in another thread before this thread was opened. They didn't care about us. Imagine how long it took them to reply. While they responded to the problems in other threads within a few hours, they would respond to our problem almost 24 hours later. If they were interested, they would have responded immediately. I want to say one more thing, I have little faith that they will solve this problem.
Message 77 of 132 (659 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@SherlockHolmes58 This is a very simple problem. It shouldn't be hard to solve. They don't solve it because they don't care. We will continue to ask for help until this problem is solved. This is our right.

Message 78 of 132 (643 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It is unacceptable that hundreds of thousands of users were deprived of such a great gift due to a very simple mistake.

Message 79 of 132 (641 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@ZaZAlamsah21 That's right. It is unfair that players in countries around the world get the game for free while we three countries do not. Is it that hard to go into Epic Games and remove the restriction in these three countries?
Message 80 of 132 (638 Views)