Dragon Age:Inquisition blacklisted on EGS (available on other platforms)

by Tardelius

Original Post

Re: Dragon Age:Inquisition blacklisted on EGS (available on other platforms)

★★★★★ Novice
@Arcane_2077 once again if it is not listed then it means it's not banned, as a company EA can't just ban an entire country without saying something.
another thing important to say is again this:
I am from Israel and can purchase the game on my PlayStation and steam account
Tardelius is from turkey and HAS the game on a different platform.
in other words - we are not banned.
now instead of just arguing with each other we should focus on the fact that all of our countries should receive this game but instead are banned for no justified reason.
Message 61 of 132 (758 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@amit3420 You say it is not banned in Turkey. Explain this then. The game is also not available for free in Turkey. We cannot open the store page. EA is victimizing us Turkish users. We have been writing since yesterday. They still haven't solved the problem.

Message 62 of 132 (752 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@SherlockHolmes58 You misunderstood what @amit3420 meant. They are saying that the game isn't actually banned as an anti-thesis to @Arcane_2077 claims. We are all aware that it is not available in Epic : D

Message 63 of 132 (744 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Tardelius I misunderstood. I apologize. We're all on the same side. @amit3420
Message 64 of 132 (723 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_ShepardDude, this game is currently distributed for free on the Epic Games Store. Users from hundreds of countries can get this game for free, but we Turks encounter an error when we want to buy the gift. We contacted Epic Games support team. They say that this is not their fault, that EA Games is preventing Turks from buying this game. Our only wish is to stop this unfair ban on Turks.

Message 65 of 132 (711 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

You are a very big company. You are still trying to prevent Turks, Cypriots and Israelis from getting the game for free. You are victimizing us players. While other countries get the game for free from Epic Games, this behavior against us does not befit a company like you.

This topic has 41 points and 65 posts. You still haven't solved our problem since yesterday.

Message 66 of 132 (671 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@SherlockHolmes58 It's all good, again can't understand why this post has so much attraction yet EA ignores us
currently I noticed this mistake is caused in Israel, turkey and Cyprus, if anyone else has been reading this post and has the same problem yet he is from another country ( and can buy the game in other platforms but faces a problem in the epic game launcher ) please say so
Message 67 of 132 (669 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@SherlockHolmes58 haha had the same idea
Message 68 of 132 (664 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@amit3420 My friend and I have been voicing the same problem since yesterday. They have always ignored us. If this post hadn't received so many responses, they would have ignored us again and not even responded, and they responded to this thread a day later. How many hours have passed since they responded, but not a single step has been taken regarding our problem.
Message 69 of 132 (652 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm just joining the confused outrage.
Is there any way to get EA's attention?

Message 70 of 132 (646 Views)