Dragon Age:Inquisition blacklisted on EGS (available on other platforms)

by Tardelius

Original Post

Re: Dragon Age:Inquisition blacklisted on EGS (available on other platforms)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Kristodian I have also created a ticket but couldn't explain anything for now. Tickets seems to only allow subject texts and images upon initial creation... I hope that the advisor would actually wait for me to add context. I will also mention your ticket and this post.

Message 31 of 132 (849 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

15 minutes ago you replied to another thread. When this topic is at the top, you ignore it when the people who have the most problems are on this topic. What you are doing is shameful. Do you think our problem will be solved by not responding and ignoring us?

Message 32 of 132 (849 Views)

Re: [Feedback] Dragon Age Inquisition is not available in your region

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@ZaZAlamsah21 Thank you for sending this feedback over. We appreciate the info you listed. We will forward this to the team so they can review this, and continue to make changes for the players.

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 33 of 132 (871 Views)

★ Apprentice

I must correct my self - I have not opened a ticket but chatted with an operator to forward my disagreement on the policy of the ban, and he decided to open a report for me. 

In all honesty, we need to make this issue straight, this ban was applied unlawfully, and without any justified reason, and should be reverted. Im thinking of how much money have been lost by the platforms with the ban in this case ( im also high tech worker ), while you closed entire markets for income, just because of some complaint. The decision makers must ask some good questions for them selves.

Message 34 of 132 (833 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@ZaZAlamsah21Can't agree more! Works fine with the rest of EA games and suddenly can't access on current free ones from Epic Games. Tried with two accounts one region from UAE and other one in SEA and still receiving the same results.

Message 35 of 132 (855 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Anything new? I have the same problem and it is ridicilous.
Message 36 of 132 (808 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

hey just looked at this forum again and wanted to say I opened a ticket with both EA and Epic Games as well, will update if necessary as soon as I get a reply  

Message 37 of 132 (806 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Btw a little unrelated but if any of you have PS+ extra and are bummed out by not being able to play this game in 4 days red dead redemption 2 will be added, probably the best game I have ever played so if you can go ahead and play it could not recommend more! 

Message 38 of 132 (803 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

First of all, thank you for your answer. Hundreds of thousands of people from dozens of countries are currently suffering from the same problem. The problem, which normally needs to be solved within 2-3 hours, has been going on for more than 1 day and we, the users, have no patience. If you can provide a solution in the most urgent way, we will be very happy, thank you again.

Message 39 of 132 (823 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

There is still no such development at the moment, we are waiting1000128356.jpg

Message 40 of 132 (883 Views)