Tomtin

I lived on hazel st
Jun 11, 2001
that's cute but they don't go on sale to the public yet.

so i just checked and they take amex for presale. so i just got some tix too.

thanks for the reminder!

M_Kat

No Longer a Noob
May 22, 2014
that's cute but they don't go on sale to the public yet.

so i just checked and they take amex for presale. so i just got some tix too.

thanks for the reminder!
Yeah that's how I got them. What sections did u get?

siQness

No Indie For Old Men
Sep 24, 2001
I may despise Kanye, but that celebrity orgy shot is brilliant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AaronP1264

Star
Dec 23, 2002
ok i filled myself in. is this a narrative of celebreities "in bed" together or being "in cahoots" or is it like a modern day last supper.

Nov 13, 2011
kanye and trump are master manipulators of the media. notice trump's camp is silent on the issue and a former president is in the same bed?

Damn right he is. And as president he'll have even more power over the media. He said he'll be changing libel laws to make it easier for him to sue people as president for writing bad stuff about him. Run away scared, liberal media. Daddy is taking over.

Last edited:

Tomtin

I lived on hazel st
Jun 11, 2001
kanye and trump are master manipulators of the media. notice trump's camp is silent on the issue and a former president is in the same bed?

Damn right he is. And as president he'll have even more power over the media. He said he'll be changing libel laws to make it easier for him to sue people as president for writing bad stuff about him. Run away scared, liberal media. Daddy is taking over.

let's not get carried away here. the first amendment is more powerful than trump's ego. and for libel causes of action, someone has to prove damages. all the media has done is bolster him and due to the media, he has become the presumptive republican nominee. the only candidate that could have legitimate gripes with the media is bernie sanders.

AaronP1264

Star
Dec 23, 2002
maybe we should introduce an indie rock bill where you are allowed to state your political opinion and that's it, no hissy fitting over politics. its hurting the board.

tek de plej.

Nov 13, 2011

let's not get carried away here. the first amendment is more powerful than trump's ego. and for libel causes of action, someone has to prove damages. all the media has done is bolster him and due to the media, he has become the presumptive republican nominee. the only candidate that could have legitimate gripes with the media is bernie sanders.

He'll just nominate supereme court justices who agree with him. I want a president who knows how to get shit done

Nov 13, 2011
I love that most of my posts on here have nothing to do with Trump and as soon as I start speaking my mind it's labled as a "gimick". If that's how you guys treat new users, then it's no wonder that noboy posts here anymore. You eat your own.

AvocadoGenesis

I'm a G...CB President
Dec 17, 2002
we do eat our own but you dont make very substantial posts from what i recall and they often read as if they were written by trump (e.g. overuse of the word tremendous)

probably just a result of having the trump icon next to your posts

Nov 13, 2011
we do eat our own but you dont make very substantial posts from what i recall and they often read as if they were written by trump (e.g. overuse of the word tremendous)

If you can quote one post of mine that uses the word tremendous I will post nude pics of my ex.

And how can I be a more substantial user? Should I make long, insufferable posts that everyone pretends to read like like Melo?

carmelofellow23

Almost Not a Noob
Dec 5, 2015
FL

If you can quote one post of mine that uses the word tremendous I will post nude pics of my ex.

And how can I be a more substantial user? Should I make long, insufferable posts that everyone pretends to read like like Melo?
what the fuck? whose alt are you and why are you mad at me?

edit: here's a medium insufferable response. i agree that this place can be too harsh to new comers and i have been guilty of that in the past for sure. i dont have any issue with you even though we have very different political taste seemingly. i am happy nowadays to see new users, we need more. i would think a 'substantial' poster here is someone who is friendly and we are all acquainted with, takes a while. ive been friends with some of these guys a long time. and i do consider them friends. believe it or not we have conversed in a space other than this and they put up with me.

edit2: and another good rule of thumb for becoming a substantial user here is to recognize i have the thinnest skin of anyone. :(

Last edited:

MonkeysWithGuns

The Eccentric Meganekko
Feb 16, 2001
You just gotta weather the storm, except I'll always think yr a jagoff.

It is what it is though. I'm sure you'll meet your indie board secret lover some day.

Nov 13, 2011

edit: here's a medium insufferable response. i agree that this place can be too harsh to new comers and i have been guilty of that in the past for sure. i dont have any issue with you even though we have very different political taste seemingly. i am happy nowadays to see new users, we need more. i would think a 'substantial' poster here is someone who is friendly and we are all acquainted with, takes a while. ive been friends with some of these guys a long time. and i do consider them friends. believe it or not we have conversed in a space other than this and they put up with me.

edit2: and another good rule of thumb for becoming a substantial user here is to recognize i have the thinnest skin of anyone. :(

I'm a long time lurker who know a lot of you guys more than you think I would. Siq is an old fart, Tomtin is a smart lawyer Trump supporter, and Aaron smokes weed. I grew tired of only lurking.

And I wasn't being serious. Just some personal advice, you can't let strangers on the internet get to you. That's not a fun way to live life, man.

Tomtin

I lived on hazel st
Jun 11, 2001

I'm a long time lurker who know a lot of you guys more than you think I would. Siq is an old fart, Tomtin is a smart lawyer Trump supporter, and Aaron smokes weed. I grew tired of only lurking.

And I wasn't being serious. Just some personal advice, you can't let strangers on the internet get to you. That's not a fun way to live life, man.

i appreciate the flattery stupendous. I never think anyone listens to me.

siq and i are only a year or so apart. i actually mailed him a vinyl today. and it was 100 degrees in ny so i know he will appreciate that in fla. as far as online friendships, we go back quite a bit. i also feel the same with aaron, melo and garbs. but i lurked for a few years too, before i said something.

siq got upset with me politically with trump but it's okay. we all have opinions and i try not to convey them on the boards anymore. i dont want my friends getting upset with me.

i just think hillary and the dnc is the worst. the wikileaks that literally leaked today, enforces how i feel. bernie never had a chance...

Last edited: