Status
Not open for further replies.

UMZTA

Noob
Dec 15, 2010
i think it looks descent from what weve seen so far, apparently its going to include thr Hellfire club which could be cool if done right

Asikokami

No Longer a Noob
Oct 11, 2009
@blindskater227

I don't think TDK is as amazing as every made it out to be - 100% awesome, but it was a magnificent film and deserves it popularity. AVATAR IMO is the no.1 movie in America,

Nov 17, 2005
blindskater227 said:
@Benoftheabyss

I totally agree with you on TDK. It is easily the #1 overrated movie in America.

Hurt Locker is the most overrated movie in recent memory.

(am I trolling right?)

AyexOhh

Noob
Feb 28, 2011
Is that one guy supposed to be Havoc? And who da hell is dat red Nightcrawler mofo. I need a rewind trailer.

CypherFIVE

Noob
Apr 11, 2009
"Hurt Locker is the most overrated movie in recent memory."

Most definitely. The sniper scene alone is one the most badly directed scenes ever in a war movie.

AntiBruce

Noob
Dec 13, 2008
You fucking kidding me Terenbas? The quality of your personallity would SKYROCKET(!!) if your favorite marvel charecters we're not wolverine and deadpool.

SMroxs

Noob
Dec 27, 2003
"I'm not saying it's going to be as good as Batman Begins..." Oh, ok then. Way to set expectations Vaughn and sell the movie! I'm was already feeling dubious about this whole concept

Mar 16, 2011
yes thats what we need an x-men movie without budget cuts and a killer trailer to show that they took the time and effort to make an epic x-men but theres not x-men without wolverine the b-polar slicing maniac who shits metal and guts his enemies with his blades

w0nderboy3

No Longer a Noob
Sep 23, 2005
@FFXIIIVersusAngel

You make a crappy movie referencing a comic book and it won't fail. I bet you it won't fail. It may suck, but I bet you it will make a frofit...and that's probably what they care about.

HeroFace

Noob
Nov 25, 2009
@james_3050549

pay attention... no one is writing about a trailer, this is the first in a series of articles based on a day they spent with the cast and watching some filming. I should imagine they have plenty of ammo for more than a few pages since there are at least 8 interviews involved haha... trailer...

Jun 30, 2010
The worst decision they made with the casting in this move was January Jones. She is the worst actress in Hollywood. I recently saw her in Unknown, and WOW, no emotion, no enthusiasm, and most of all NO TALENT! She might be eye candy to some, but i remember her in Anger Management and that was like 8 years ago. She is probably close to going on 40 and she has not learned that looks will only get you so far. I hope her character gets locked in a cage with Beast after Magneto has pumped Beast full of PCP.

May 17, 2008
"I think they need to sort of take on a new... you know, what Batman Begins did for all those Batman movies?"

O. You mean make a shit load of money of a series that already made a shitload of money??

Good Idea.

Jan 14, 2010
It has the potential to be the second best x-men movie after X2. They have several good, well known actors to carry the script (if need be) and the setting provides a nice change compared to the rest of the films. I certainly hope the midnight showing merits my viewing more than X3, but then again that isn't saying much.

SnHBanshee

Noob
Apr 29, 2007
Calling the film First Class when you have none of the original 5 REALLY irritates me.

X-Men has never been all that complex of a story, so just flip open some of the comics, find an era you like, and work with that material.

I fear this will turn out to be a Twilight: X-Men edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.