l3bron

Star
Nov 8, 2003
McNulty.jpg

McNulty - D-NICE12

Deeply flawed and has no priority other than his own agenda. Disliked by a lot of the people he deals with, but has strong intuition and gets the job done one way or another.

Bunk.jpg

Bunk - KurtAngleX

McNulty's sidekick and ambiguous lover. Cares more about being liked and fitting in, but mirrors McNulty in many ways. Can be easily corrupted.

Avon.jpg

Avon - AirNik (Not to be confused with FauxNik)

The original bad guy. Universally hated, but universally respected. It was his city. He had it all ...

Marlo.jpg

Marlo - Fanboy101

... and then got usurped by the younger, more adaptable version. Ambitious and will do anything to defend his name, no matter how futile. Hate him. Love him. It makes no difference.

Stringer.jpg

Stringer - dick456

Silent. Cunning. All business. Never had the chops/charisma to be the face, but maximized potential as the fist of the old guard.

Freamon.jpg

Freamon - phenom2311

Veteran of the force, he is slow and methodical, but gets the desired results. Doesn't always wow, but never disappoints.

Bodie.jpg

Bodie - ChiBears213

The young, loud, obnoxious one. Doesn't quite have the cunning of an Avon or Stringer, but makes up for it with unyielding loyalty and commitment.

Carver - l3bron
Herc - -Faizon-

Bubbles.jpg

Bubbles - baronrules2008

He has his hands in a little bit of everything and wants to be loved by everyone, but ultimately falls short and simply fits in. Mimics identities/lives rather than developing his own.

The_Wire_Monk.jpg

Monk - whodahellru

Top officer. Does what he needs to do. Doesn't rock the boat. Consistent. Reliable.

ziggy_sobotka.jpg

Ziggy - Anghellic11

Marches to the beat of his own drum and nobody else is following. Everybody sees the car wreck coming, but nobody cares.

The_Wire_Prop_Joe.jpg

Prop Joe - babyjor10

Well known and respected, but prefers peace to conflict. Exercises his influence when needed, but isn't a leader of men.

Omar.jpg

Omar - killa_kenny

Has no alliances, but lives by a code. Entertaining. Clever. Resourceful. Loved.

Gay?

Michael.jpg

Michael - lipti

Started as a young, shy kid, but grows into his increased role on the street. The potential is there, but it's not quite actualized yet. Still inexperienced and too raw.

Chris.jpg

Partlow - RocketGuy3

Can be counted on to make the necessary moves because he has sole focus. Has little time for jokes or games, sometimes to a fault. Cold blooded.

The_Wire_Snoop.jpg

Snoop - bdiddy5115

The less serious one of the Partlow/Snoop duo. Still gets the job done, but can have a good time in the process.

There are more to come, but not right now.

MrMVP91

Say My Name
Feb 10, 2009
Btw, LOL @ questioning Kenny's sexual preference. Did not expect that.

lipiti

Super Star
Oct 3, 2005

TabathaFiat

horrible man
Dec 24, 2011
haha, well done. even though i havent watched much of the wire (i really suck).

i dont have enough of an identity/presence here yet, but i think most people are like 'yeah i sorta know you, i think.' suns fans should know me by now. everyone else probably doesnt even know im a suns fan. plus i registered around last christmas. though i posted here a decent bit on my old name. once again probably only recognizeable by suns fans.

lipiti

Super Star
Oct 3, 2005

i dont have enough of an identity/presence here yet, but i think most people are like 'yeah i sorta know you, i think.' suns fans should know me by now. everyone else probably doesnt even know im a suns fan. plus i registered around last christmas. though i posted here a decent bit on my old name. once again probably only recognizeable by suns fans.
what was your last account?

TabathaFiat

horrible man
Dec 24, 2011

Akira08MS; reg'd in jan 02 when i was ****in 13. blows my mind.

got banned on the old boards and wasnt able to get unbanned so i just moved the ****on with it

STATLINMELO

No Longer a Noob
Feb 10, 2012
Marches to the beat of his own drum and nobody else is following. Everybody sees the car wreck coming, but nobody cares.

:^O

:^O That was so true about Anghellic. Like he really doesn't matter on this board. I see his name and just skip over his posts. I don't see get the Lipiti/Michael comparison tho for the simple fact that I view Anghellic/Lipiti the same way. Both stupid and add nothing to the board.

I like the Mcnulty comparison even though Bodie is my favorite character on the show. You got Kurt spot on though. He just try to copy me :^O

ajo102688

Mankind's Last Hope
Nov 17, 2003
the city

Akira08MS; reg'd in jan 02 when i was ****in 13. blows my mind.

got banned on the old boards and wasnt able to get unbanned so i just moved the ****on with it
Oh, I had no clue that was you

ajo102688

Mankind's Last Hope
Nov 17, 2003
the city
The only thing that really sucks about Season 2 is the rendition of the themesong. Really annoying. Some of the mediocre/cliched dialogue bothers me too, but overall the writing's very good.

bdiddy5115

Super Star
Apr 7, 2005
CITY OF SYRRRUP
Though I really don't like how Lost's last few seasons went, I think it'd only be right to do one for it.

MiB: kobe_da_best
- Their introduction changed everything. Some would argue for the better, most would say the worse. Pure, demented, and power-hungry.

OppositeOfSum

The Cold Day In Hell
Apr 3, 2003
Ppl hate on season 2 because it is such a drastic change from the grizzly Street life/drug war scene. It introduces you to an all white cast and new environment. The writers did this so it wouldn't get monotonous.

The ppl who stayed th course and made it through season 2 to the later season got to understand and see how integral season 2 was to the overall series and the drug game overall.

So ppl who say that season 2 suck obviously lack the patience and understanding of the writer's true vision.

frogskinshoelace

No Longer a Noob
Jul 30, 2011
I managed to get a free video of the entire second season of the wire, uninterrupted. Here you go, enjoy (be warned, this season moves kinda slow)
large_wire-hardcases-frank.jpg

Last edited: