Nerd.

Noob
Jun 8, 2008
i don't know which would be my fav, I only started playing SW recently after finishing DW6.

These are my fav so far:

Mitsunari Ishida
Hanzo Hattori
Yukimura Sanada

Not in any specific order.

Jun 11, 2008
i'd have to go with nobunaga, kotaro and musashi... yukimara/tadakatsu are tight but they're easy to run through sw/sw2 with, toshiie maeda (except for his soft personality) i'd pick out of the new 6

NaomasaIi

Noob
Aug 27, 2008
mine in this order

1) Yukimura Sanada
2) Tadakatsu Honda
3) Nobunaga Oda
4) Katsuie Shibata
5) Keiji Maeda
6) Toshiie Maeda
7) Hideyoshi Toyotomi/Hashiba
8) Sakon Shima
9) Masamune Date
10)Shingen Takeda

non playable

1) Naomasa Ii
2) Shigezane Date

Astus_01

Embrace eternity.
Mar 26, 2006
I guess my favourite would have to be either Azai Nagamasa, Takeda Shingen or Nene =)

pwnergamer

Noob
Oct 15, 2008
Probably musashi his move set can pwn anyone in a group he can get 1000 k.o's easily.

then again nobunaga comes to a close second and third would be tadakatsu or magoichi.

onkyo13

Noob
Sep 3, 2008
I like tadakatsu Honda, his attacks are very powerful, and also Kenshin Uesugi (god of war) and Shingen Takeda.

Dec 24, 2008
Hm, my favorite characters would have to be the ones I play best with, which would be Yukimura, Nobunaga, Kanetsugu, Mitsunari, Nene, Nagamasa, Hideyoshi, Kotaro, Hanzo, and Keiji. As much as a pain Mitsunari is in the Empire events, I still play well with him. On the first Samurai Warriors, Yukimura would have to be my favorite, hands down. Hanzo was good in the survival mode and Oichi was good in the challenge mode, but Yukimura was the best over all for me. Kunoichi was my favorite female character, but since she's gone...

Yesterday, I took the time to play with all of the important characters. Noh sucks for me--I hate how she keeps randomly flipping around. Mitsuhide, Kenshin, Sakon, Ina, Oichi, Shingen, and Ieyasu are all terrible for me to play as.

The characters are great--all so unique and awesome. The game itself is great.