My favorite was Jak 3

What about you, there are 5 games in total:

1. Jak and Daxter: The precursor Legacy
2. Jak II
3. Jak 3
4. Jak X
5. Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier

Oct 25, 2009
Jak 3 was my favorite too. the games kept getting better. except for The Lost Frontier. Jak X was an interesting apporach to the series making it an all racing game but that was still fun.

naughtyotsel2

Almost Not a Noob
Feb 3, 2011
I really liked the improved graphics engine in Jak 3 - the ragdoll physics and the wast wasteland with the dunebuggies.

Kyle1395

Noob
Nov 6, 2010
I liked Jak 3 too. The first one was completely different from the two that followed it but I liked that one as well.

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
1. Jak 2-totally amazing, huge bustling world, great characters, perfect features as well as controlls, and a long story.

2. Jak and Daxter-lost frontier- I really enjoy this title, as it combines the technolagy and features of Jak 2, with the settings and feeling of jak 1, all with a new vehicle system and power system (both great) give this game a chance.

3. Jak and Daxter: Precurser Legacy- I love this game, simple crisp gameplay and beautiful environment with full dialouge, an innovation at te time

4. Jak 3-built on the solid mechanics of the 2nd game, but feels almost to similar, the desert is large but mainly uninteresting. I personally prefer the jungle or ever city settings.

5. Jak x racing-well made but not a platformer

ozbillo

Noob
Apr 18, 2014
I really liked the improved graphics engine in Jak 3 - the ragdoll physics and the wast wasteland with the dunebuggies.

May 18, 2016
Jak 2 was best in the series. Story gameplay lengh and it wasnt as easy as the other ones.

You actually had to think, instead of button smash. Sadly everyone that plays this game hates it because they suck at it

NugBeMot

Noob
Feb 19, 2017
Jak 2 is underrated. Huge map. Story makes since. I always found it funny how people hate JAK 2 for the same reason they love dark souls. Difficulty

Jak 3s story is an unsolved mess. So apparently jak is mar now *whatever*