gencid

Termina Moon Society
Sep 10, 2000
Clock Tower
This is a follow up on the Top 10 most anticipated games list thread, but I thought it would be nice to change the format a little bit and break the upcoming games that are in your radar by platform. The rule here is that the games must have been announced with at least one gameplay trailer. This means that games like Metroid Prime 4, Fable 4 or Silent Hill f are ineligible.

Nintendo
  • Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
  • Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster
  • Sea of Stars
Sony
  • Horizon II: Forbidden West: Burning Shores
  • Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
  • Stellar Blade
  • Silent Hill 2 Remake
  • Blasphemous 2
Microsoft
  • Resident Evil 4 Remake
  • Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree
  • The Last Case of Benedict Fox
  • The Last Night
  • Replaced
  • Redfall
  • Starfield
  • Lies of P

Last edited:

Dante-

Mod Trigger
★ MOD
Mar 25, 2009
Red Grave City
Nintendo
  • The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
  • Pikmin 4
  • Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp
  • Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
Sony
  • Resident Evil 4 Remake
  • Tekken 8
  • Street Fighter 6
  • Final Fantasy XVI
  • Diablo IV
  • Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
  • Stellar Blade
  • Silent Hill 2 Remake
  • Rise of the Ronin
  • Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree
Microsoft
  • Lies of P
  • Cocoon
  • Replaced
  • The Last Night
  • Starfield
I put Pragmata too but I don't know if what we saw counts as gameplay.

Last edited:

gencid

Termina Moon Society
Sep 10, 2000
Clock Tower
Nintendo
  • The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
  • Pikmin 4
  • Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp
Sony
  • Resident Evil 4 Remake
  • Tekken 8
  • Street Fighter 6
  • Final Fantasy XVI
  • Diablo IV
  • Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
  • Pragmata
  • Stellar Blade
  • Silent Hill 2 Remake
  • Rise of the Ronin
Microsoft
  • Lies of P
  • Cocoon
  • Replaced
  • The Last Night
  • Starfield
I put Pragmata too but I don't know if we saw counts as gameplay.
Now that you mention it I remember that Pragmata hasn't had a gameplay trailer. It's wild that we still have no idea what that game is, but hopefully it will make an appearance later this year.

Kamurocho_Freak

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔊𝔬𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔚𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯
★ MOD
Apr 24, 2010
Aokigahara
Switch

The Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
Demon School

PlayStation

Resident Evil 4 REmake
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Final Fantasy XVI
Street Fighter 6
Tekken 8
Spirit Hunter: Death Mark 2

Nothing else springs to mind right now.

Redfield64

No Longer a Noob
Jun 29, 2017
Switch

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key
Hollow Knight: Silksong (when the heck is this coming out again?)
Master Detective Archives: Rain Code

Playstation

Resident Evil 4 Remake
Street Fighter VI
Tekken 8
Silent Hill 2 Remake (for the love of god, please be good)
Final Fantasy XVI
Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth
Diablo 4
Balder's Gate 3
Granblue Fantasy: Relink

gencid

Termina Moon Society
Sep 10, 2000
Clock Tower
As some of these games have come out and more games are lurking in the horizon, here's my updated list of the top 10 games that I am looking forward to (excluding games that have not had gameplay reveals yet):
  1. Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
  2. Lies of P
  3. Judas
  4. Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
  5. Sea of Stars
  6. Stellar Blade
  7. Starfield
  8. The Last Case of Benedict Fox
  9. Replaced
  10. The Last Night

Dante-

Mod Trigger
★ MOD
Mar 25, 2009
Red Grave City
Going to update mine too now that some games have released. I'll restrict mine to a top 10 too.

1. Tekken 8
2. Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
3. Street Fighter 6
4. Final Fantasy XVI
5. Armored Core VI
6. The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
7. Lies of P
8. Diablo IV
9. Stellar Blade
10. Pikmin 4

Last edited:

mrg1106

Powder
Jan 4, 2011
Arendelle
Going to update mine too now that some games have released. I'll restrict mine to a top 10 too.

1. Tekken 8
3. Street Fighter 6
4. Armored Core VI
5. Final Fantasy XVI
7. Lies of P
8. Diablo IV
9. Stellar Blade
10. Pikmin 4
When is the new Donkey Kong game coming??? Kappa

gencid

Termina Moon Society
Sep 10, 2000
Clock Tower

1. Tekken 8
3. Street Fighter 6
4. Armored Core VI
5. Final Fantasy XVI
7. Lies of P
8. Diablo IV
9. Stellar Blade
10. Pikmin 4
The artstyle of Armored Core VI is great. I will be looking forward to your impressions when the game comes out.

KrayonBytr

Noob
Aug 26, 2022
Don't really feel like scrubbing my list for gameplay trailers, so Im just going to limit myself to games currently available for pre-order.

Honestly most everything coming out is recycled ideas, nothing new, nothing fresh. For instance, the new Lords of the Fallen game should have just been called "Eldend Ring 2 but not as Good"

- Lies of P
- Atlas Fallen
- Assassin's Creed Mirage
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2
- Remnant 2 (going to pre-order today)

Most of the other games I'm waiting on either just got announced or have been delayed to god only knows when if it all... Oh yeah, and getting them all on XSX because I have a great disdain for Sony right now and will no longer buy anything from them with the exception of exclusive games that will still be released on PS4 which right now that list is it 2.

- The Awakener Risen
- Project Awakener (disqualified because not much as known yet)

And nothing for Switch as of yet, so I can't even come up with 10 total let alone across the 3 different platforms I have.

KrayonBytr

Noob
Aug 26, 2022
Anyone know anything about Remnant 2? It's available for preorder on Gamestop's website, but not available in stores. It's been up since Friday. I refuse to order anything from Gamestop's corporate website because customer service is an absolute abortion. The people in my local store are cool, so if there's ever a problem they're on it, but the corporate customer service is rude, impatient, and when I call I get an attitude like I'm inconveniencing them by asking for what I paid for, like the mistake they made should just be chalked up as a negligible loss to me with no complaint. They are truly garbage.

I want to preorder but don't know if it was put up by mistake preemptively, or maybe there is some news on his release that Im just not finding or overlooking; anyone know anything?

Dreamy

No Longer a Noob
Nov 19, 2019
Louisiana
Tears of the Kingdom
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Blue Fire
Bayonetta Origins Cereza and the Lost Demon
Octopath Traveler 2

gencid

Termina Moon Society
Sep 10, 2000
Clock Tower
I have now caught up with some upcoming releases and have quite a few new games on my radar in return. Here's my updated list of upcoming games that I am looking forward to, skipping the ones that have not shown actual gameplay yet, even though they are some of the most interesting games in the radar.

10. Stellar Blade
09. Starfield
08. Replaced
07. Sea of Stars
06. Final Fantasy XVI - new
05. Repo Man - new
04. Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
03. Judas
02. Lies of P
01. Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Dante-

Mod Trigger
★ MOD
Mar 25, 2009
Red Grave City
Just realised that by the end of next month half of my list will be gone. That's going to be strange when they were on my list for quite some time even in the old thread. Not sure what I'm going to replace them with but it won't feel the same when some of the games that will be leaving my list were among my most anticipated games of the last 5 years.

gencid

Termina Moon Society
Sep 10, 2000
Clock Tower
Just realised that by the end of next month half of my list will be gone. That's going to be strange when they were on my list for quite some time even in the old thread. Not sure what I'm going to replace them with but it won't feel the same when some of the games that will be leaving my list were among my most anticipated games of the last 5 years.
That should be exciting. There are so many games coming out of Asia (not neccesarily Japan) that are intriguing. I would recommend watching some upcoming UE5 games and indies on YouTube and get hyped! [face_tongue]

deuce985

Skittles, Taste The Rainbow
Jun 17, 2007
Eiyuden Chronicles
Armored Core VI Fires of Rubicon
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
Final Fantasy XVI
Street Fighter 6
Diablo 4
Mortal Kombat(?)
Tekken 8(?)
Sacrifire
Granblue Fantasy Relink
Sea of Stars
Suikoden Remasters
Eternights(?)
Stellar Blade

Probably missing quite a few off the top of my head. There's a lot of really obscure PC games coming out I'm interested in but I didn't feel like listing them because it's too many lol. Played a demo of a really good one other day that comes out in a week or 2.

Blade showed me this one on Discord and I like the look of it

I really like the look of this game too even though it's going to early access

Last edited:

1CreditBlades

Almost Not a Noob
Sep 12, 2020
Ao Island
There are quite a few games on my radar for this year, but upcoming includes (with updates to my previous list). Some are rereleases of classic titles. Most excited for the top one, then 10 more games in no order.

Armored Core VI Fires of Rubicon
Heli-Cats
VoidStranger
Xenotilt: Hostile Pinball Action
Asura the Striker
Iron Meat
Mina the Hollower
Prison City
Rift of the NecroDancer
Shinobi Non Grata
Vividlope

Dante-

Mod Trigger
★ MOD
Mar 25, 2009
Red Grave City
I was going to update mine now that Tears of the Kingdom is out but I'll wait until the PlayStation Showcase airs next week. The new Mortal Kombat will be on my list but they haven't shown gameplay yet. Hopefully they will at the PlayStation Showcase or Summer Game Fest.

gencid

Termina Moon Society
Sep 10, 2000
Clock Tower
Time to update my list at Tears of the Kingdom is out and is greatly exceeding my expectations (Nintendo, you need better marketing) and a new State of Play was broadcasted which...didn't move my needle that much.

10. Spiderman 2 - new - I have yet to play any of the Insomniac games, but this looked good. How it plays is what I am worried about.
09 Assassin's Creed Mirage - please Ubisoft let this game be no longer than 20 hours to 100% complete. KTHXBY.
08. Starfield - hope they scaled back from the "1000 planets" declaration, but I doubt it
07. Replaced - hope it comes out this year
06. Sea of Stars - loved the demo on the Switch
05. Mortal Kombat 1 - I mean, I will always buy a new MK game, but this one looked great until the Fatalities grossed me out. Hope I can turn the gore off.
04. Alan Wake II - game is looking great, but then Remedy had to take an anti-consumer stance and release this digital only? Not a good look at all.
03. Repo Man - hope the game is as good as the trailer makes it to be
02. Lies of P - a.k.a. Bloodborne 2
02. Phantom Blade - new - Is this Project E [face_hypnotized] - awesome looking gameplay, but not so awesome sounding VA
01. Judas (a.k.a. Bioshock 4)

I was going to update mine now that Tears of the Kingdom is out but I'll wait until the PlayStation Showcase airs next week. The new Mortal Kombat will be on my list but they haven't shown gameplay yet. Hopefully they will at the PlayStation Showcase or Summer Game Fest.
I think Mortal Kombat is a safe choice and I will make an exception since we already have an idea of how the game will play.

Last edited:

MatthewGavin10

No Longer a Noob
Jan 16, 2015
PA
I won't rank the games, I will just make a list. I am sure I will update the list on June 13th after the Xbox presentation.

Final Fantasy XVI
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Pikmin 4
Spider-Man 2
Starfield
Stellar Blade

gencid

Termina Moon Society
Sep 10, 2000
Clock Tower
After watching the latest Final Fantasy VII Rebirth trailer, my list has all of the sudden changed to the below:

10. Spiderman 2 - unchanged from last week (PS5)
09. Replaced - down 2, hope it comes out this year (XSX)
08. Starfield - hope they scaled back from the "1000 planets" declaration, but I doubt it - no change (XSX)
07. Final Fantasy XVI - new - the latest showcase and successive trailers put this on my top 10 list for the first time since its announcement (PS5)
06. Sea of Stars - loved the demo on the Switch, my current #1 indie that I am most looking forward to (XSX)
07. Mortal Kombat 1 - Hope I can turn the gore off. - down 1 (PS5)
06. Alan Wake II - game is looking great, but I don't like Remedy's decision of making this a digital only release - down 1 (XSX)
05. Repo Man - hope the game is as good as the trailer makes it to be - down 1 (XSX)
04. Lies of P - a.k.a. Bloodborne 2 - down 1 (XSX)
03. Phantom Blade - Is this Project E? - down 1 (PS5)
02. Judas (a.k.a. Bioshock 4) - down 1 (XSX)
01. Final Fantasy VII Rebirth - newly placed at the top of my upcoming games list. (PS5)

To summarize, my pre-Xbox showcase top 10 list consists of 6 Series X games, 4 PS5 games, and 0 Switch games.

Dante-

Mod Trigger
★ MOD
Mar 25, 2009
Red Grave City
I was going to wait until the Xbox/Capcom Showcases were over but screw it I'll do a list now and see how it changes. FFXVI will no longer be on my list as of the 22nd.

1. Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
2. Mortal Kombat 1
3. Tekken 8
4. Final Fantasy XVI
5. Armored Core VI
6. Lies of P
7. Alan Wake II
8. Stellar Blade
9. Pikmin 4
10. Dragon's Dogma II

Last edited:

gencid

Termina Moon Society
Sep 10, 2000
Clock Tower
I was going to wait until the Xbox/Capcom Showcases were over but screw it I'll do a list now and see how it changes. FFXVI will no longer be on my list as of the 22nd.

2. Mortal Kombat 1
3. Tekken 8
4. Armored Core VI
5. Final Fantasy XVI
6. Lies of P
7. Alan Wake II
8. Stellar Blade
9. Pikmin 4
10. Dragon's Dogma II
I definitely concur on your number 1. [face_tongue]

MatthewGavin10

No Longer a Noob
Jan 16, 2015
PA
Now that the Sony, Xbox, and Gamefest Directs happened, here is my top list of upcoming games...

2. Starfield
3. Final Fantasy XVI
4. Pikmin 4
5. Spider-Man 2
6. Clockwork Revolution
7. Sonic Superstars
8. Fable
9. Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown
10. Persona 5 Tactica
11. Avowed

Dante-

Mod Trigger
★ MOD
Mar 25, 2009
Red Grave City
From the Xbox Showcase, Ubisoft Forward, and Capcom Showcase, three games have now joined my list - Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess, Starfield, and Star Wars Outlaws.

Pragmata would be on my list because I love what we saw but that game could be 2025 at this point.

2. Mortal Kombat 1
3. Tekken 8
4. Final Fantasy XVI
5. Armored Core VI
6. Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess
7. Starfield
8. Star Wars Outlaws
9. Dragon's Dogma II
10. Alan Wake II

Honourable mentions: Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown, Lies of P.

Last edited:

gencid

Termina Moon Society
Sep 10, 2000
Clock Tower
After all the showcases and playable demos, my most anticipated games list has definitely changed. In a very surprising and unexpected twist, the Lies of P demo pushed that game off the top place of my list and Final Fantasy XVI jumped way up in it. I will use images to illustrate my new Top 10, but delete them for my next update to keep the varnish cache happy.

10. Mortal Kombat 1 - down 3 places to make room for new entries. Also we all know the game won't be Komplete until several DLC packs later.

09. Path of the Goddess - new - This psychedelic game came out of nowhere and I hope with Capcom's full support it will turn out great.

08. Starfield - up 1 place from last time. Game is looking better than ever. I am tempted to buy the physical copy just to show off in my collection. The controller has already been bought by the time of this post.

07. Repo Man - down 3 places from last update. The tone in this game tickles my fancies and I hope the gameplay will also match my expectations.

06. Phantom Blade 0 - down 3 places from last update. I hope we get to see more of this game in the upcoming weeks and months

05. StarWars: Outlaws - new - I first thought this was all CGI, but the gameplay demo has me intrigued. Hope the final product isn't severely downgraded because this one looked too good to be true. I hope Ubisoft is better at StarWars games than EA ever was.

04. Clockwork Revolution - new debut from the Xbox showcase and also my pick from the showcase. Color me very intrigued.

03. Judas - not sure why this is published by Take 2 and is not called Bioshock 4. Down 1 place from last update.

02. Final Fantasy XVI - up 6 places from its newly listed #8 debut. What to play first, Tears of the Kingdom or Final Fantasy XVI.

01. Final Fantasy VII Rebirth - I loved the first part of this and though I have my reservations, I hope the 2nd part will be just as good

Last edited:

MatthewGavin10

No Longer a Noob
Jan 16, 2015
PA
After all the showcases and playable demos, my most anticipated games list has definitely changed. In a very surprising and unexpected twist, the Lies of P demo pushed that game off the top place of my list and Final Fantasy XVI jumped way up in it. I will use images to illustrate my new Top 10, but delete them for my next update to keep the varnish cache happy.

10. Mortal Kombat 1 - down 3 places to make room for new entries. Also we all know the game won't be Komplete until several DLC packs later.
mortal-kombat-1-gameplay-trailer-summer-game-fest-1-scaled.jpg

09. Path of the Goddess - new - This psychedelic game came out of nowhere and I hope with Capcom's full support it will turn out great.
kunitsu-gami-path-of-the-goddess-screenshot-6-1024x576.jpg

08. Starfield - up 1 place from last time. Game is looking better than ever. I am tempted to buy the physical copy just to show off in my collection. The controller has already been bought by the time of this post.
20220613_112538-scaled.jpg

07. Repo Man - down 3 places from last update. The tone in this game tickles my fancies and I hope the gameplay will also match my expectations.
ss_0db7fcba383047a48f6f8f7bc5833483d7999343.1920x1080.jpg

06. Phantom Blade 0 - down 3 places from last update. I hope we get to see more of this game in the upcoming weeks and months
8d996ddd934586a466f61611b038b4e7eed5ae6c.jpg

05. StarWars: Outlaws - new - I first thought this was all CGI, but the gameplay demo has me intrigued. Hope the final product isn't severely downgraded because this one looked too good to be true. I hope Ubisoft is better at StarWars games than EA ever was.
star-wars-outlaws-city-screenshot-stormtroopers-featured-768x432.jpg

04. Clockwork Revolution - new debut from the Xbox showcase and also my pick from the showcase. Color me very intrigued.
hLYjMAfd3EnJJEXFT7JXvK.jpg

03. Judas - not sure why this is published by Take 2 and is not called Bioshock 4. Down 1 place from last update.
the-game-awards-2022-official-4k-livestream-today-at-7-30p-et-4-30p-pt-12-30a-gmt-1-17-20-screenshot-1670549064881.png

02. Final Fantasy XVI - up 6 places from its newly listed #8 debut. What to play first, Tears of the Kingdom or Final Fantasy XVI.
FFXVI_artwork.0.jpg

01. Final Fantasy VII Rebirth - I loved the first part of this and though I have my reservations, I hope the 2nd part will be just as good
summer-game-fest-2023-live-today-w-mortal-kombat-1-fortnite-wilds-official-livestream-2-12-2-screenshot-1686257264267.jpg
Awesome list. I also have Clockwork Revolution as my pick of the showcase. I think it looks and sounds really good.

Dante-

Mod Trigger
★ MOD
Mar 25, 2009
Red Grave City
Damn, our lists are more similar (6 of the same games on ours) but I don't get the 😍.

Interesting that Lies of P fell off of both of our lists after the demo. Are you still interested in it or did it put you off completely? It fell way harder on yours, from like 4th to no longer on the list.

gencid

Termina Moon Society
Sep 10, 2000
Clock Tower
Damn, our lists are more similar (6 of the same games on ours) but I don't get the 😍.

Interesting that Lies of P fell off of both of our lists after the demo. Are you still interested in it or did it put you off completely? It fell way harder on yours, from like 4th to no longer on the list.
Lol, I just liked Matthew's Top 3 more, but you're right, our lists have many games in common. Lies of P played well, but I didn't care much about the enemy and level design. The original trailer made it seem closer to Bloodborne, but a big part of Bloodborne's appeal was the level & enemy designs. The animations in From Software games make you feel like you're playing in a dream. Lies of P is far more modest there. It will likely be a good game, but not the great game or the Bloodborne clone that I expected it to be. At the very least they need to upgrade enemy animations and overhaul graphics to make it look like a next gen game. Perhaps they should delay the game for a full year to accomplish that. The core gameplay is good, but presentation can be a lot better.

Dante-

Mod Trigger
★ MOD
Mar 25, 2009
Red Grave City
Lol, I just liked Matthew's Top 3 more, but you're right, our lists have many games in common. Lies of P played well, but I didn't care much about the enemy and level design. The original trailer made it seem closer to Bloodborne, but a big part of Bloodborne's appeal was the level & enemy designs. The animations in From Software games make you feel like you're playing in a dream. Lies of P is far more modest there. It will likely be a good game, but not the great game or the Bloodborne clone that I expected it to be. At the very least they need to upgrade enemy animations and overhaul graphics to make it look like a next gen game. Perhaps they should delay the game for a full year to accomplish that. The core gameplay is good, but presentation can be a lot better.
Couldn't agree more when it comes to the enemy design and to some extent the level design. I think it could end up being a really good game overall but that stuff certainly isn't as strong as a FromSoftware game. There's still a lot that I like and I had a really good time with the demo. I particularly like the concept, but I'm not sure the execution will be as strong as it could've been. Guess we'll see.

Last edited:

MatthewGavin10

No Longer a Noob
Jan 16, 2015
PA
With FFXVI being released tomorrow and Nintendo having a Direct, here is my updated list:

2. Starfield
3. Pikmin 4
4. Spider-Man 2
5. Clockwork Revolution
6. Sonic Superstars
7. Super Mario RPG
8. Fable
9. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon Remake
10. Persona 5 Tactica
11. Star Ocean Second Story R

Last edited:

gencid

Termina Moon Society
Sep 10, 2000
Clock Tower
With FFXVI being released tomorrow and Nintendo having a Direct, here is my updated list:

2. Starfield
3. Pikmin 4
4. Spider-Man 2
5. Clockwork Revolution
6. Sonic Superstars
7. Super Mario RPG
8. Fable
9. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon Remake
10. Persona 5 Tactica
11. Star Ocean Second Story R
I will have the Direct sink in for a while. The only game that I would really want to play from it is the Super Mario RPG remake. FFXVI will definitely leave a gap in the Top 10 soon, but I am not sure which game will take its place. It may very well be a non Nintendo game.

Dante-

Mod Trigger
★ MOD
Mar 25, 2009
Red Grave City
Updating my list now that FFXVI is out. That was on my list for so long even in the other thread that it's strange to be taking it off now.

Pragmata would be on my list because I loved what we saw but that game could be 2025 at this point.

2. Mortal Kombat 1
3. Tekken 8
4. Armored Core VI
5. Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess
6. Starfield
7. Star Wars Outlaws
8. Super Mario Bros. Wonder
9. Dragon's Dogma II
10. Alan Wake II

Honourable mentions: Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown, Lies of P, Pikmin 4.

gencid

Termina Moon Society
Sep 10, 2000
Clock Tower
With Final Fantasy XVI out, my list order hasn't changed much from last time. Sea of Stars enters it again at number 10, Final Fantasy VII Rebirth remains at number 1, and all other games shift 1 position up.

10. Sea of Stars
09. Mortal Kombat 1
08. Path of the Goddess
07. Starfield
06. Repo Man
05. Phantom Blade 0
04. StarWars Outlaws
03. Clockwork Revolution
02. Judas
01. Final Fantasy VII Rebirth

MatthewGavin10

No Longer a Noob
Jan 16, 2015
PA
With Final Fantasy XVI out, my list order hasn't changed much from last time. Sea of Stars enters it again at number 10, Final Fantasy VII Rebirth remains at number 1, and all other games shift 1 position up.

10. Sea of Stars
09. Mortal Kombat 1
08. Path of the Goddess
07. Starfield
06. Repo Man
05. Phantom Blade 0
04. StarWars Outlaws
03. Clockwork Revolution
02. Judas
01. Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
I love that you have Clockwork Revolution on your list. I hope it pans out to be great.

gencid

Termina Moon Society
Sep 10, 2000
Clock Tower
I love that you have Clockwork Revolution on your list. I hope it pans out to be great.
The artstyle and setting are fantastic. I do hope it turns out to be great. Notice how outside of Final Fantasy, my #2 and #3 games in the list are both Bioshock-like aesthetic games, with Judas most likely being Bioshock in gameplay as well.

MatthewGavin10

No Longer a Noob
Jan 16, 2015
PA
The artstyle and setting are fantastic. I do hope it turns out to be great. Notice how outside of Final Fantasy, my #2 and #3 games in the list are both Bioshock-like aesthetic games, with Judas most likely being Bioshock in gameplay as well.
Isn't Judas made by the dame people that made Bioshock?

May 3, 2023
later this year its pretty much all Nintendo Switch games for me

August or September Im getting Mortal Kombat 12/1 for my Nintendo Switch Lite

then later this year during October-November time its the good stuff from Super Mario RPG remake to Metal Gear Solid Collection Volume 1 and maybe the Batman Arkham Trilogy Collection even tough I still have the Batman Arkham games for my Playstation 3 and X Box One S

stratogustav

No Longer a Noob
Sep 13, 2015
Games this year for me:
  • Resident Evil 4 Remake
  • Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
  • Street Fighter VI
  • F1 2023
  • Armored Core VI
  • Mortal Kombat 1
  • FIFA 2024
  • Silent Hill 2 Remake
  • Super Mario Wonder
  • Tekken 8

May 3, 2023
games im planning on buying later this year are all Nintendo Switch stuff

Baten Kaitos I and II HD Collection
Mortal Kombat 12/1
Star Ocean 2 being re-released for Nintendo Switch.

also i still need to get WWE 2K23 and Street Fighter 6 for my Playstation 4

1CreditBlades

Almost Not a Noob
Sep 12, 2020
Ao Island
After looking through many upcoming games, I can make a solid top 10 with a good amount of honorable mentions.

1. Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon
2. Void Stranger
3. Rift of the NecroDancer
4. Super Mario Bros. Wonder
5. Iron Meat
6. Asura The Striker
7. The Talos Principle II
8. Tribe Nine
9. Radirgy 2
10. Heli-Cats

Honorable Mentions:
Aero GPX
Aleste Branch
Antonblast
Gravity Circuit
Mina The Hollower
Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown
Prison City
Rog & Roll
Xenotilt: Hostile Pinball Action

And I am very much looking forward to Project G.G., but no gameplay has been shown yet. It's a Kamiya game though, so you bet it's a buy.