tomblicker

Noob
May 18, 2021
When you enter the world of gods and ghosts, you will find that the characters are relatively small, but the details are more beautiful than legends. It is said that the world has changed its engine, but I don't feel much changed. It's still 2.5D

2 the operation world can jump according to the space, but I haven't found any use of jumping. I haven't PK. I don't know whether jumping can avoid the skills of characters or Monsters (it's unlikely). This needs to be studied

3. There are 3 more classes in the professional world. Magic sword shooting and poetry and dance. What I play is that magic sword shooting is the hottest class in the internal test. Level 25 skill explosion trap can group 8 monsters. It is the best choice to open and hang up more than 8. The remaining 2 classes have not buy wow played and do not comment (the least people play magic sword) I think DAOC is much better than wow tbc, there are too many farmers in wow tbc, players there are buying gold via paypal, the economic is very bad in retail wow as well,.

4. There are many kinds of gold suits in the equipment world. Their attributes are similar to those of soul suits. However, soul equipment can transfer souls. Gold suits can not be used as equipment sources. Gold suits come buy from equipment copies (such as 45 magneto Europe stone, which is a new copy, and 60 Ghost Island, which is the same as the legend). Soul suits come from forbidden little monster explosive shoes and belt boss explosive others (I've heard that I haven't been there) there is an additional equipment safe delivery in the world that can decompose the soul value (the soul value is very useful and can be used for equipment awakening and summoning animal soul smelting) my soul value is not enough now

5 The Legend of baby gods and ghosts plays with babies, and so paypal does the world of gods and ghosts. But now there are no constellations and skills in the divine ghost world, so the best babies are boss dragons, and there are no (the golden young dragons are produced in the Divine Dragon Island, but the violence rate is very low). The growth of babies in the divine ghost world is lower than that in the legend. Buy gold At present, I have seen the best babies (after eating the fruit and finishing the growth enhancement) 2800 + this is already very good. By the way, ghosts can only be used as darkness and dragon at level 60 in the world, so the price of growth enhancement magic stone is high, so the growth enhancement of babies is generally about 7, which is one of the reasons why the growth of babies in the world is relatively low

PksyGOR.jpg

(image source: https://i.imgur.com/PksyGOR.jpg buy wow gold paypal)
TptkoSE.jpg

(image source:
https://i.imgur.com/TptkoSE.jpg)

Let's talk about the difference classic between the wow cost of making finished babies in ghost world and legend

A accepted ghost world has only one summoned beast reborn crystal (minimum excellent) = = = legendary high weight, but the world sells 100daoc platinum

Second, strengthen that the low wow strength and medium strength are the same. The low 50 yuan treasure and the medium 90 yuan treasure are the same

Three growth strengthening magic stones. Your magic stones are 1 yuan cheaper than 40000 in the world. The magic stones in the world sell to 2000. A catalyst world is 50 yuan cheaper

Four unsealing and Tianyin wow world's unsealing 100 yuan treasure (unsealing price has been reduced, and the range is not small. Think about the legendary 298 yuan treasure, and the studio also estimates that it can't sell a few daoc platinum in a perfect year). Tianyin is still 118 yuan treasure

Five skill books the skill books of the world are not fully opened. For example, the powerful rage method commonly used by legendary babies and the slow soul awareness are not sold in the world. Now, the only common skills used by babies in the world are heavy blow, slam or wisdom blade

Six souls system this is the world's new baby system. 60 brush dragon explodes a new thing called Dragon essence stone. It can be processed into a soul seal ball (grocery stores also sell 5000daoc platinum). The seal ball can seal monsters into souls gold, tbc. Souls can be gold paypal integrated to increase the baby's additional attributes (needless to say expensive things)

6 gemstones in gem world are very cheap. Level 2 stone mall 100 yuan paypal treasure level 1 Synthetic Rune 10 yuan treasure (too cheap...) Level 2 synthesizes 50 yuan treasure, so the gold stones in the world are much cheaper than those in legend

The Odin riot rate in Odin world is extremely low, so the price is very good. Few people have more than level 7

8 binding Yuanbao world binding Yuanbao is useless. The classic salary mall doesn't accepts stones and energy medicine. Personally, I think it's OK to buy a fashion (world fashion belt attribute), but it's too expensive. 15000 binding Yuanbao

9 in the world of enhanced crystal, it is called equipment enhanced crystal. It doesn't want to be legendary. There are enhanced crystal and advanced enhanced crystal. The national unified retail price is 50daoc plat

10 studio ghost world basically doesn't give money for tasks, and there are no tasks with low weight and unsealing like legend. It's estimated that it's hard to mix the studio, including those who want to brush the copy of dragon professionally. However, there is a chamber of commerce activity with safe wow world class 60 that can brush money (I'm not active enough to let me take the task) The feature of the studio is that there are many trumpets and a long time, but the copies of daoc plat in the world are more than 60 and inexperienced. Dan estimates that it is not easy to make a guild