*** RIVER *** [8h 2d 8s As] [2c]
VIKEFAN24: bets $10
Zeddor: raises $10 to $20
VIKEFAN24: raises $10 to $30
Zeddor: raises $10 to $40
Betting is capped
VIKEFAN24: calls $10
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Zeddor: shows [8c Ad] (a full house, Eights full of Aces)
VIKEFAN24: shows [Ah Ac] (a full house, Aces full of Eights)
VIKEFAN24 collected $243 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $245 | Rake $2
Board [8h 2d 8s As 2c]
Seat 1: VIKEFAN24 (small blind) showed [Ah Ac] and won ($243) with a full house, Aces full of Eights
Seat 4: beevster (big blind) folded before Flop
Seat 5: Zeddor showed [8c Ad] and lost with a full house, Eights full of Aces
Seat 6: sasser111 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)

krctiny

Noob
Oct 21, 2001
i don't feel bad for him. he managed to lose the most $ possible. your pre flop and post flop play scream overpair. you'd think he'd get the hint, but some players just have bad instincts. unless you happen to be the type of player that would keep raising with garbage.

FF_Barret

Beware the Jabberwock my son...
Jul 17, 2002
Lost...
krctiny said:
i don't feel bad for him. he managed to lose the most $ possible. your pre flop and post flop play scream overpair. you'd think he'd get the hint, but some players just have bad instincts. unless you happen to be the type of player that would keep raising with garbage.

I agree his post flop play is pretty bad, but in a limit game is there any way you AREN'T losing the most money possible given this board?

krctiny

Noob
Oct 21, 2001
FF_Barret said:
krctiny said:

I agree his post flop play is pretty bad, but in a limit game is there any way you AREN'T losing the most money possible given this board?

i don't know. too many factors for me to consider based off of one hand. maybe i play too tight, but i'd probably slow the **** down after i was reraised on the turn. unless, like i said, our hero here would raise with garbarge. maybe the odds say push? what are the chances he has aa? but i don't know much about all that stuff. i get the feeling i'm beat? i slow down. who knows, maybe it costs me in the long run?

this is probably why i can't sustain a roll (along with i walk/run before i crawl) and stick to free games. i don't even try to feeler half nuts.. and it's free.

[link=http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=1zznms2&s=5]http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=1zznms2&s=5[/link]

one day.. i'll build up a bankroll.. but i may need to loosen the **** up. but if these donks keep donking me in the weekend 2k freeroll tourneys, i may never get that opportunity anytime soon. i should stick to hi lo games, cause if it isn't made (ak), it's costing me too many chips against krag donks. did i say i play tight? anyways..

p.s. you two participating in the scoop tourneys? i'm not gonna lie, i've been trying to look you up vike so i can watch your donkaments. best of luck u2. play well.

Low_Ki

No Longer a Noob
Aug 9, 2002
I've been involved in two hands like this one where I was the one who received the nasty cooler.

Both times I slowed down on the river and saved a few bets.