Classicnerd

No Longer a Noob
Jun 12, 2014
Played through the civil war stuff in Skyrim. It was kinda dull. I remembered the ball infiltration was there, but it wasn't. Now where was the ball mission?

Classicnerd

No Longer a Noob
Jun 12, 2014
I think it comes up in the main story. I've done most of the other questlines already, apart from Thiefs.

SanTClaus

insert witty title here
Jan 4, 2001
Canada eh?!
ESO Morrowind Main Quest is done. Took about 26 hours 100% solo. It feels more like an ES game but yea.. It's still an MMO don't forget.

Elite Dangerous coming out on PS4 tomorrow. I am so pumped to finally get to play this. I nearly bought an Xbox One for it. Nearly.

Happy Monday, everyone!

KristofferAG

But I don't want to leave Little Lamplight!
Feb 25, 2007
Norway
I figured Lego Star Wars TCS would be a fairly quick and easy 1000 but it's one of the worst grinds i've ever done. Worst thing is, I'm now so close I can't just put it away. I only need to do challenges in four more episodes, and then the superstories or whatever where you play every chapter in one sitting, and then the minikit and character bonuses, and then the bounty hunter challenges.

100% in Sleeping Dogs was fun, this sucks.

Partly because I want to hit 50% completion before the end of the year. At 43% now and thinking I might not make it. At least I hit 40k total.

Last edited:

Classicnerd

No Longer a Noob
Jun 12, 2014
Started new play on Oblivion, this time with Dark Elf.
-in the face creator, I managed to make her look totally human. Even the eyes become normal shaped when I fiddled enough with the sliders. Now only thing that makes her look like dark elf is the blood red colour of her eyes.

I've never played the game with dark elf character before. Will be interesting to see if it affects the game somehow. I did play it with high elf once, I think...

Robbie922004

No Data Available
Apr 19, 2005
I guess I'LL be the one to bump this.

Elder Scrolls VI was announced! Probably still a long ways off but it made me think of you guys. <3

darkknight757

No Longer a Noob
Dec 30, 2003
Wow this board died didn’t it? Not too much action since Bethesda decided to make another crappy Fallout game instead of Elder Scrolls. Anyways hope everyone is doing well.

Feb 20, 2020
Hi, seems like no one is around here anymore. Haven’t posted in almost ten years and forgot my email and password for my other account. Thought about this place when I fired up oblivion a few weeks ago. Good times here.

keir48

No Longer a Noob
Mar 6, 2002
!

I just commented on an IGN article about Bungie so I figured I'd drop in.

Starfield (Space ES without enough alien races) wasn't too bad but I didn't get too far in it. Work and dad-stuff don't leave too much time for much else.

keir48

No Longer a Noob
Mar 6, 2002
I'm simultaneously surprised and incredibly impressed that the IGN boards continue to somehow endure.

YanxFan

Morning Wood Lumber VP of deliveries.
Apr 3, 2006
Adirondack Mountains
!

I just commented on an IGN article about Bungie so I figured I'd drop in.

Starfield (Space ES without enough alien races) wasn't too bad but I didn't get too far in it. Work and dad-stuff don't leave too much time for much else.
Yay fellow dad! My daughter just pasted her Hunter Safety test. She is now licensed to kill! :D