Slaurith

No Longer a Noob
Jun 9, 2008
banjo kazooie is a game made by british child molesters and played by molested children

Senorerik

Serious Business
Aug 12, 2007
haha ha hahaha hahah ahhahahaa hah hahaha haha

dont you get it slaurith im gonna be a part of your life forever, this fuckin weirdo dude is gonna be a permanent fixture of the rest of your days, you cant leave

sarsars

You are now hypnotized by the dancing Pikachu
Sep 14, 2004
Well fuck me sideways this is awful to look at

EDIT: The board, too, not just my mirror

Jan 21, 2021
csaskater here... can’t remember how to access my old account. Don’t care. Why the fuck are some of y’all still here?
And where the fuck is juggleguy? And is Sylvester in prison because he’s been Joe Exotic this whole time with his tiger fetish?
I don’t care. I’ll forget I posted this. Hope you all are enjoying life you old fucks.

hockey_rules18

No Longer a Noob
Nov 7, 2004
csaskater here... can’t remember how to access my old account. Don’t care. Why the fuck are some of y’all still here?
And where the fuck is juggleguy? And is Sylvester in prison because he’s been Joe Exotic this whole time with his tiger fetish?
I don’t care. I’ll forget I posted this. Hope you all are enjoying life you old fucks.

Hello friends, remember when you had to buy Phantasy Star Online and modify your gamecube to get mad playing super smash bros?

hockey_rules18

No Longer a Noob
Nov 7, 2004
I never did that, I just watched compilations of a player's sick clips on youtube that were called combo videos (but if you called them combo videos today you'd get rekt) Anyway I was thinking of you guys, I still breathe every few seconds or so (fyi) glad to see some good breathing from Olds (and youngs)

hockey_rules18

No Longer a Noob
Nov 7, 2004
oh good I don't have to try to get into my photobucket account

Attachments

• karatzue and gf heather.PNG
    karatzue and gf heather.PNG
    241.7 KB · Views: 93