Status
Not open for further replies.

enigmatic_lamp

Oh hai guyz
Jan 18, 2006
Damn, the "Join Insider" link is showing again. [face_cry]

If you want, keep me occupied and post some ideas [link=http://boards.ign.com/teh_vestibule/b5296/168569310/p2]here.[/link] It'll give me something to do, at least. [face_tongue]

enigmatic_lamp

Oh hai guyz
Jan 18, 2006
I agree, Scorpion. I'd rather lay on my bed for twelve hours bored out of my mind than have to go to school.

EDIT: I miss my Insider. [face_cry]

May 13, 2006
It's summer...you're bound to be bored a bit.

I dont want the summer to end.
Even if I'll be bored
----------------------------------------------
Lol, same here.

enigmatic_lamp

Oh hai guyz
Jan 18, 2006
That's horrible! [face_shock]

I start on Monday. Definitely NOT looking forward to it. Mainly because it's a new school and I don't know anyone.

Being a new kid ftl.

SoraPup

Noob
Jul 29, 2008
Whoo, I don't start until the 2nd of September.

Hey guys, I ready this story about some guy who accidentally ate his Nintendogs game chip lol.

So when he was done playing, he put it in his front shirt pocket, and then made a sandwich. So then when he was eating the sandwich, there was something he couldn't chew, and just got down with some water. So after his lunch he wanted to check on his dogs, and he went to grab it, but it wasn't in his pocket. He discovered there was a hole in the bottom of the pocket, and he figured it must have fell into his sandwich while he was making it. What an idiot :^O

elslobotissimo

Almost Not a Noob
Feb 8, 2007
SoraPup said:
Whoo, I don't start until the 2nd of September.

Hey guys, I ready this story about some guy who accidentally ate his Nintendogs game chip lol.

So when he was done playing, he put it in his front shirt pocket, and then made a sandwich. So then when he was eating the sandwich, there was something he couldn't chew, and just got down with some water. So after his lunch he wanted to check on his dogs, and he went to grab it, but it wasn't in his pocket. He discovered there was a hole in the bottom of the pocket, and he figured it must have fell into his sandwich while he was making it. What an idiot :^O
Me too! [face_shock]

What a numpty!! :^O

Status
Not open for further replies.