Emunator

VIP
Oct 9, 2005
Hey everyone! If you're still viewing this board, chances are you may be looking for a pal to face off against on Wi-fi. Well, when you apply this to hundreds upon hundreds of visitors to this board daily, this board is bound to get flooded quickly.

As of such, I've decided that it's best to make an official thread for all "I want to battle someone" requests. Please do not make your own "I want to battle someone" threads, I will lock all new battle request threads that are made.

If you want to battle someone, post your Brawl friend code, as well as any other information and/or terms of battle that you're interested in setting.

Don't spam up this thread with multiple requests, and do not post your own thread!

I'll update this as things need to be added, but for the time being just use this thread for all your Brawl matchmaking needs. Thanks for your cooperation, and have fun!

treasonkak

No Longer a Noob
Apr 2, 2007
I was wondering about this today and hoping a thread like this would be made. Hopefully this will reduce spam. Thanks Emu!

EDIT: Emu, I too demand a battle! When you get a chance of course.

RAFTAK

Noob
Jan 21, 2008
I Challenge Emu. Any Stage, Any Character, Any Setting.

I'll post my code as soon as possible.

Jul 19, 2007
Ill challenge anyone. I dont have my brawl code yet, but my wii code is in my sig. Tell me if you want to battle. Im pretty good, not that bad.

ksmuffin

Noob
Oct 18, 2006
Quick question.

Do we need to add people on our Wii friends list AND our Brawl friends list?

It's already bad enough that Brawl has it's own, from what I've been told.

Juggleguy

Model of E-Corruption
Jul 17, 2005
Ann Arbor, MI
I'd like to point out that there's a difference between playing a match for entertainment and for competition. If you want to be able to say that you beat someone, make it a competitive match that doesn't include items and is played on a neutral stage. I don't want people inviting me to a crazy settings match 24/7, because those don't say anything about who the better player is. Can't have it both ways. This is just something I can see being an annoyance in the future, and I wanted to share my input.

Jan 26, 2008
ill post my brawl code in here once i get the game, then anyone can add me and battle me, we should just have a thread where everyone can post their brawl friend codes

Delbuster

No Longer a Noob
Nov 2, 2004
I challenge you to a game of Smash Bros.

What's this?

No items. Fox only! Final Destination.

EliteAgent

Agents are GO!
Oct 6, 2007
It's time to D-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-duel!

I'll take challenges by tourney rules, with the exception of all stages being allowed, as soon as I've unlocked every character.

Ask for a duel I f you really want a challenging R.O.B., Ganondorf, Luigi, or Squirtle.

EDIT: Juggleguy, I want to have a match against you sometime 2 weeks from now when I'm on break. ~o)

Rohou

Noob
Dec 7, 2006
I will battle anybody.

But I do not go by tourney rules. Items on Medium, crazy items (Pokemon, ATs, bob-ombs, smart bombs, hammers, golden hammers, starman etc) are turned off.
5 stock, no crazy stages like the Donkey Kong one.
I also like 3 person battles.

Aug 2, 2007
this thread is actually very smart, we wont have 5000+ "I want to challenge someone" threads.
I will challenge someone tomorrow

Juggleguy

Model of E-Corruption
Jul 17, 2005
Ann Arbor, MI
EliteAgent said:
EDIT: Juggleguy, I want to have a match against you sometime 2 weeks from now when I'm on break. ~o)
Sure. I'll probably need that much time and some just to get used to the game anyway.

Baw888

No Longer a Noob
Jun 13, 2007
This really needs to stay on the first page especially for the most part of next week.

sam.26

Sam is Mighty
Dec 15, 2006
You should make a "Battle Me Soon" thread where instead of just hoping that another person is looking for someone to fight, you say when you want to fight someone and later you check to see who wants to fight you.

Example:
Person: "I want to fight someone at 7PM tonight, my friend code is XXXXXXXX."

Other Person: "Okay, my friend code is XXXXXXXX."

Or you could let me make the thread:)

Mistle22

Apr 6, 2007
I'll get FC up in a sec, anybody wanna play?

EDIT:

MY CODE: 0130 1081 9095
Name: Mistle

Who else already has the game? I'm up for a match whenever ;)

~ Mistle

ultra_shadowcannon

That lurker guy
Oct 22, 2007
Juggleguy, I wish to have a match with you as well, but in 3 weeks (since my break doesn't start 'til the 31st...)

EliteAgent

Agents are GO!
Oct 6, 2007
Juggleguy said:
EliteAgent said:
Sure. I'll probably need that much time and some just to get used to the game anyway.
Cool. Best 5 out of 6 so that we may swap between our top characters?

Delbuster

No Longer a Noob
Nov 2, 2004
No lol, you might tie at 3. Should be 5/7 if anything.

If you're part of IGN GBC, please register for AllisBrawl.com and find the group there already.

EliteAgent

Agents are GO!
Oct 6, 2007
Delbuster said:
No lol, you might tie at 3. Should be 5/7 if anything.

If you're part of IGN GBC, please register for AllisBrawl.com and find the group there already.
Oops. I meant that.

I'm already registered on All is Brawl anyways.

wiitime

Noob
Feb 6, 2007
me and my friend are looking for a 2v2...

just be prepared to be disconnected because the wifi seems to be acting up real bad, i havent finished one match yet =[

FC in sig

his FC : 1418-6355-3852

stock: 3
items : none
stage: doesn't matter

enigmatic_lamp

Oh hai guyz
Jan 18, 2006
wiitime said:
me and my friend are looking for a 2v2...

just be prepared to be disconnected because the wifi seems to be acting up real bad, i havent finished one match yet =[

FC in sig

his FC : 1418-6355-3852

stock: 3
items : none
stage: doesn't matter

My friend and I will face you.

FC: 2320-5791-5626
"Lamp"

wiitime

Noob
Feb 6, 2007
kk im online now...remember theres a big chance we might get disconnected so im sry ahead of time...