woowooo

Noob
Mar 1, 2009
hey drake my friend code is 086087811122 and my name is kari. my most powerful digimon are magnadramon, gallantmon, and gryphonmon.I'm alsoworing up an m angemon that has already been a sl angemon. so can you train hm til hes a seraphimonat least max level.

woowooo

Noob
Mar 1, 2009
woowooo said:
hey drake my friend code is 086087811122 and my name is kari. my most powerful digimon are magnadramon, gallantmon, and gryphonmon.I'm also working up an m angemon that has already been a sl angemon. so can you train hm til hes a seraphimon at least max level.i'm an gold tamer

ixaker

Noob
Mar 19, 2009
I completed my DW:Dusk game and I am on the legendary tamer quest, but I dont have the highlight haven yet. Did I do something wrong or am I not far enough into the game yet?
Also, can Gazimon be found in the wild in the dusk game?

bayman7500

Noob
May 14, 2008
Please Rate My Digimon Team
RavemonBM-Lvl 99(Not All Stats Max)
RiseGreymonRM-Lvl 66-Same
Susanoomon-lvl 99-Same
RisegreymonBM-lvl 99-Same
I Used This To Win The Legend Tamer Quest.

ProtoXenix

Noob
Jun 5, 2008
glasniper said:
if anybody wants to match digimon from dawn my friend code is 051698340053 name is gla
Ireally want to, but my Wi-Fi doesn't work. It won't work for my games. My FC for dusk is:021591064387 my name is Xenix.

Apr 29, 2009
Does anyone want to battle??? My FC is 416807601510....just email me at paolo_3650@yahoo.com.......battle/trade/matching.....

Jun 5, 2009
Hey if anyone wants to match with me I need to match with either a Machinedramon or a Diannamon. It'd be really helpful!

My FC is
4039-3314-3935

voncronan

Noob
Jun 14, 2009
hey im stuck on digimon world duskim hoping someone can help, Basicly i obtained the ADR protocol and i need to go to access Glacier but ive searched that place so many times and idont know what to do NOW:( PLZ HELP

cdog94

Noob
Jul 1, 2009
Can someone tell me why my Paildramon won't digivolve? It's at the right level, it's friendship is 100%, and I have an ImperialdramonDM but it won't let me digivolve it to ImperialdramonFM. Someone please help me out!?!

Aug 23, 2009
here's my team..

it take me a lot of time to get it... at least i can say its good.
rosemonBM lvl 88(almost 800+ stats)
gallantmonCM lvl 90(900+stats)
imperialdramonPM lvl 79(800+stats its one of my lowest lvl digimon)
shinegreymonBM lv 90(900+stats i like this one)
seraphimon lvl 87(870+ stats)
miragegaogamonBM lvl 90(900+ stats one of my favorite lol.)

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
For IPDramon FM The requirements are LV 60 friend 90% and got IPDramon DM well did u get it to lv 60 yet?

Apr 23, 2004
I want to make an awesome IceDevimon but I'm not sure about how I'm going to Slide some of the moves onto him. How would I go about doing that?

Oct 22, 2009
hey kari can u trade me a veemon just send me an e-mail if want to trade 1 2 me just e-mail scooterhoffman@hotmail.com pleeeeeeeeez trade with me thx

xxslushixx

Noob
Apr 4, 2010
I need help with a quest. The Sunken Tunnel? I know, one of the 1st & easiest quests. Okz so i know in the beginning, you need 2 go accross this one place but there are 2 valves of green suage blocking the way. I found the 1st trigger that iz supposed 2 turn 1 of them off. So i turned that one on & 1 of the valves stopped. Then i left the dungeon for whatever reason. Now whenever i go back to Sunken Tunnel, the 2 valves are still open & pouring suage, but when i go 2 the 1st switch 2 turn one of them off, it just says " The valve is already closed!" so i can't pass the valves :/
Help??

OOHH! & im using a No$GBA emulator btw!

RRGUNZ

Noob
Jun 30, 2010
Since people are talkin about their teams ill let u guys kno about mine
My best and undefeated team is..
GallantmonCM all 999 stats 9954hp 7980 mp
ChronomonHM all 999 stats 9967hp 7970 mp
Armageddemon all stats 999 except for spirit. Spirit=976 9999hp 7787mp
Took 2-3 weeks and about 12 digimon to make these 3 but they are undefeated
IF ANYONE THINKS THEY CAN BEAT THEM MY FC IS 1420-0935-0730
Or if u jus wanna battle or match digimon add me so can do that. :D ;) [face_cool]

RpgSlayerX

Noob
Dec 28, 2014
i started over my game on dusk so im back to the worst part of the game and im about to destroy my DS. . .so im back in sunken tunnel and EVERYTHING is blocked off by those green and red barriers i even turned the stupid water closer thing which didnt do anything so i wandered around ther for like an hour going to each spot seeing if each area would still be blocked still after a minute (didnt work)so i went to thriller ruins then to chip forest where i got stuck behind one of those green and red barriers and couldnt move no matter what but anywayz ive talked to everyone possible in darkmoon city and in digicoliseum. . .in the mean time ive even become a silver tamer. . .SOOOOOOOO IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT THE PROBLUM IS PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASE HEEEEEEEELP!

THX
I have PRoblem Too

Last edited:

RpgSlayerX

Noob
Dec 28, 2014
i started over my game on dusk so im back to the worst part of the game and im about to destroy my DS. . .so im back in sunken tunnel and EVERYTHING is blocked off by those green and red barriers i even turned the stupid water closer thing which didnt do anything so i wandered around ther for like an hour going to each spot seeing if each area would still be blocked still after a minute (didnt work)so i went to thriller ruins then to chip forest where i got stuck behind one of those green and red barriers and couldnt move no matter what but anywayz ive talked to everyone possible in darkmoon city and in digicoliseum. . .in the mean time ive even become a silver tamer. . .SOOOOOOOO IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT THE PROBLUM IS PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASE HEEEEEEEELP!

THX
Hey Did Ya Fix The Problem If u Did Plz tell me Cuz i have the same problem

Aug 28, 2015
I have a question i know you can get shinegreymon rune mode in dusk but what do you dna digievolve together to get rune mode and where to you get them in dusk?