Twilight_Prince12

King of TL;DR
Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I thought the release of Tears of the Kingdom would get the boards moving again.
It might a little.

For me, I'm trying to stay dark on the game until it's out and I play it.

So, a week or two after the game is out and I've played a good amount, I'll probably post here.

Twilight_Prince12

King of TL;DR
Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
TotK is awesome, and most people I know are playing it. Also awesome.

But I bet almost all discussion of it will happen both on the Vesti and on the Nintendo Lobby.

Makes sense, but yeah I miss the days of series specific message boards being the hot place to go.

Grave_The_Ninja

Certified Narutard
Jul 18, 2006
It's been long enough now that I'm not sure if I remember some of the folks that's posted here recently. I hope everybody is doing well.

Edit: I would love to find out how I can remove that title. LOL

Volvagia_slayer

Star
Jan 9, 2005
The boards have completely screwed up for me. I can barely read or reply to any threads on desktop. And I can't log-in on mobile. So I guess I'll be away from the boards until that gets fixed, if it ever does.

Volvagia_slayer

Star
Jan 9, 2005
I've beaten the Rito area, Goron area, and Zora area (and technically started the Gerudo area). Done about 2/3 of the shrines and about 2/3 of the Lightroots. But I have a long list of outstanding sidequests/side adventures, I've only done about 1/10 of the Koroks, and I'm missing a lot of armor sets. Not sure how many hours I've put into it.

nahazado42

too elite to be beat
Oct 2, 2004
After a few days of getting 404's I kinda figured that IGN had straight up deleted the boards... looks like we live another day lol [face_fedora]

Twilight_Prince12

King of TL;DR
Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
After a few days of getting 404's I kinda figured that IGN had straight up deleted the boards... looks like we live another day lol [face_fedora]
I don't know if others are having this happen, but my browsers remember ign.com links and none of those work anymore and all give 404s instead. So I always have to double check that it's ignboards.com instead.

Volvagia_slayer

Star
Jan 9, 2005
Yeah, I used to log-in through boards.ign.com, but I only get 404 through there now. Have to go through ignboards.com to get in.

sye024

No Longer a Noob
Feb 3, 2010
Happy New Year, y'all. For some God forsaken reason my past self decided a troll face is a fitting profile picture, so I'll leave this be for now. Can't say I'm surprised this place is uber dead, but it's a bit sad to see nonetheless. Cool to see a lot of familiar names here!

EDIT: lol @Mr-Chris check signature

stache19

No Longer a Noob
Apr 21, 2001
I never posted much in the off-topic threads in my time on this board, but I just had to come check it out when my bookmarks to the board stopped working. Glad this place is still here, for now.

Twilight_Prince12

King of TL;DR
Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Tunic on PS+... I already played on Steam but I think I'm ready to play again.

That game has a love letter to Zelda 1's manual coded right into the game itself, and this leads to one of my favorite puzzles I've ever seen in any video game (along with the recent Animal Well which is also brilliant in puzzles).

These games will have to tide us over, and I'm really bummed we got no other top-down Zeldas after the Link's Awakening remake.