Four-

And then there's MOD
★ MOD
Mar 9, 2004
[hl=#664400]----|| The Dragon Age Community Thread ||----[/hl]

Welcome to the Dragon Age Community Thread. This is the only place on board where offtopic posts are allowed. It's a place for the users to relax and get to know each other. It's been brought up that the Dragon Age community has grown large enough to have a place to kick back and discuss this and that with other members. Keep it clean (no fighting, bashing, flaming, ect) and try to keep it spam free.

[face_peace]

Robbie922004

No Data Available
Apr 19, 2005
You're suppposed to have 1k topics, but if a mod posts it earlier then it's allowed :)

Now we just need a name :)

c00lizz

Everybody's cute! But in Purple, I'm stunning!
Aug 1, 2002
Tell me about it, all the damn climate people are blocking the roads. I hate having to schedule my shopping so it doesn't coincide with bomb hoaxes and police crackdowns. :(

-epsilon-

Noob
Sep 19, 2006
My gf is dragging me out into the cold to go shopping now. For her friends. Because I'm the only one of us who has the driver's licence, and she hates to carry the stuff herself... She promised to make it worth my time though, so what can I say, lol.

Wenches_N_Rum

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 12, 2008
-epsilon- said:
My gf is dragging me out into the cold to go shopping now. For her friends. Because I'm the only one of us who has the driver's licence, and she hates to carry the stuff herself... She promised to make it worth my time though, so what can I say, lol.

Make her take the bus. Tell her how it builds character and that the walking/lifting will do her good because let us be honest, her metabolism isn't what it use to be.......worked for me [face_beatup][face_tongue]

So finally got one of the credit cards paid off but had to get work done on one of the cars.....$333....****in hell.

LordNergal

Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellu
May 24, 2008
So, what are people's top 3 anticipated games right now?

As of right now, my top 3 are Mass Effect 2, Pokemon HeartGold, and Final fantasy 13.

Robbie922004

No Data Available
Apr 19, 2005
Mass Effect 2 (pre-ordered the CE already), SoulSilver, and Borderlands. I know Borderlands has been out for a while, but I'm getting it for Christmas, so I'm still anticipating it [face_drooling]

powersp

No Longer a Noob
Jul 30, 2003
HELL
ME2 and Red Dead Redemption. Plus I'm still waiting to get Borderlands and AC2. I long for Borderlands more though.

On the X-mas shopping note, I'm done![face_dancing]

Although it did cost me a night of DA.[face_angry]

H377Spawn

Now with 50% less rage.
Oct 23, 2007
North
Hey Robbie, when you get Borderlands, let me know.

powersp, same thing when you get live for Borderlands.

Otherwise, my top 3 are Red Dead Redemption, Crackdown 2, and, hmmm, don't really have anything set as a third. I want to say ME2, but will have to see if I can get myself through the first one.

c00lizz

Everybody's cute! But in Purple, I'm stunning!
Aug 1, 2002
There's tons of games I'm looking forward to but there isn't really any that I've already decided on buying.

Starcraft 2, Mass Effect 2, Halflife Episode 3 are all games I will probably end up buying but not until there's a decent sale.

powersp

No Longer a Noob
Jul 30, 2003
HELL
c00lizz said:
There's tons of games I'm looking forward to but there isn't really any that I've already decided on buying.

Starcraft 2, Mass Effect 2, Halflife Episode 3 are all games I will probably end up buying but not until there's a decent sale.
Gift cards? X-mas $$$?

Jul 18, 2006
My top three right not are God of War 3, Darksiders, and FF 13. I know God of War 3 doesn't come out for quite some time but i look forward to it anyway.

-epsilon-

Noob
Sep 19, 2006
LordNergal said:

As of right now, my top 3 are Mass Effect 2, Pokemon HeartGold, and Final fantasy 13.

Red Dead Redemption, Star Wars: The Old Republic and Diablo 3 (though I'm thinking we'll be colonizing Mars before that one's released...)

S

stryker-1121

Original poster
LordNergal said:

Tons titles I'm looking forward to: Top 3 are ME2, Bioshock 2 and Red Dead Redemption...RDR was not even on my radar til last couple of days...not a huge fan of the genre but reading IGN's preview and watching the long intro trailer has me positively drooling for that game.

OrionSaga

Noob
Dec 25, 2008
-epsilon- said:

ahh the things we do for the opposite (and in some cases not opposite, just simply) sex

And I'm sure there are plenty of games I'll discover interest in or even pick up, but I'm looking forward to The Last Guardian.

CainFang

Noob
Oct 29, 2009
I think Ill just play ME2 three times. Im putting in a week+ vacation request to begin jan 26. reason for time off: mass effect 2.

H377Spawn

Now with 50% less rage.
Oct 23, 2007
North
monsterman334 said:
My top three right not are God of War 3, Darksiders, and FF 13. I know God of War 3 doesn't come out for quite some time but i look forward to it anyway.

Darksiders! That's the other one I couldn't remember.

powersp, I swear I'll give it another go, but I make no promises.

H377Spawn

Now with 50% less rage.
Oct 23, 2007
North
Robbie922004 said:
H377Spawn said:
I want to say ME2, but will have to see if I can get myself through the first one.

You sir, are being dletd from my XBL friends list [face_tongue]

Oh Geezus I'm getting this on two sides now? [face_devil] [face_worried] [face_skull]

Maybe I should DL the on demand version, then I can't be rid of it ever again, and will be forced to remember till my work is done, lol.

CainFang

Noob
Oct 29, 2009
I know we are voting for a thread name and all but I think "Dumped by Morrigan" would be fitting. Because really, who hasnt been?

LordNergal

Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellu
May 24, 2008
I always smile cheerfully at the bell ringers, and never contribute anything.

I have very specific ways of giving to charity, and I stick to them.

-epsilon-

Noob
Sep 19, 2006
I give a monthly donation to Doctors Without Borders and I volunteer at different stuff for Red Cross. Should be enough, but they still give me nasty looks when I refuse to give them anything. [face_plain]

Robbie922004

No Data Available
Apr 19, 2005
Sup. I've just sent what we want the CT named off to Four0. It'll be changed whenever he has the chance to edit it :)

powersp

No Longer a Noob
Jul 30, 2003
HELL
CainFang said:
I know we are voting for a thread name and all but I think "Dumped by Morrigan" would be fitting. Because really, who hasnt been?
I haven't! I always dump her first for Leliana lol. That said I love the CT name.

Robbie922004

No Data Available
Apr 19, 2005
This is one of the few gams where both romance options (for a male) are equally good, IMO.

Wenches_N_Rum

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 12, 2008
I still haven't tapped Leliana yet.....for some reason, she's still holding out on my sexness. Maybe that Dwarf has a "**** me" potion I could sneak in to her wine......[face_whistling]

ME2 is looking ill. Can't wait. Do I go back and play the first? I never did get through multiple plays with the same character....hmmm....

powersp

No Longer a Noob
Jul 30, 2003
HELL
Now that you say it, the dwarf sex scenes are :^O :^O :^O. They have to get down on one knee to kiss ya!

Wenches_N_Rum

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 12, 2008
powersp, could you talk to Rivers and tell him not to be intimidated by Cincy's secondary? I need him to rock my world for fantasy football this week or I'm screwed. Make it happen.

powersp

No Longer a Noob
Jul 30, 2003
HELL
Wenches_N_Rum said:
powersp, could you talk to Rivers and tell him not to be intimidated by Cincy's secondary? I need him to rock my world for fantasy football this week or I'm screwed. Make it happen.
He was great Sunday from a winning perspective, but not so much from a ff perspective lol. Well since he and I are such good drinkin' buddies, I'll see what I can do for ya.

I don't think too much really intimidates Rivers. He's a gamer no doubt. A bit of an ass imo at times as well. If I were startting a team though, he'd be my qb. For all the Manning, Brees, Brady, and Favre hype I'd take Rivers over all of them. He's much younger, and just as good as any of those guys when they were his age. I think we get the #2 seed with a win Sunday.[face_praying]

Robbie922004

No Data Available
Apr 19, 2005
There are only three useful birthdays. 16, 18, 21. Ither than that they're all useless.