Sandman822

Star
Jul 31, 2007
Sunshine Coast, Australia
Benny the Bull was the undisputed GOAT of mascots until the last offseason where his actor left. Now I'm not so sure.

Rocky up in Denver is always good, and Banjo in Milwaukee was great as well. Haven't heard much about Crunch but I'm gonna keep an eye out for him during TWolves League Pass games now.

Ellie

Clever Girl
Sep 15, 2015
Jurassic Park
I'm sure that is only part of the story.

If Crunch really did that I may have to have this thread locked and deleted.

Like I said though I suspect it's only part of what happened...

I'll get to the bottom of it.

Ellie

Clever Girl
Sep 15, 2015
Jurassic Park
Smh Crunch probably shot jfk too

[face_not_talking][face_not_talking][face_not_talking]

You've thrown down a very specific claim about Crunch. When I find out what happened at that event regarding the little kid I will come here and present that info. I hope for your own sake you've been truthful in your representations.

You think I take liable against Crunch lightly?

You better think again my friend.[face_shame_on_you]

pleasegoaway

[face_snowman]
Jul 13, 2011
Last edited:

-Faizon-

Chicken Tetrazini
Dec 29, 2001
He looks more like a possum than a wolf.

I would say the Milwaukee Buck is #1 in the mascot rankings. He does back flips off ladders for dunks.

I mean your a bucks fan. I'm not even gonna clown on you. God bless you for supporting anything to do with Wisconsin.

Nah, Blazers are my team. I do like the Bucks though.

Last edited:

KimKHusband

S.W.I.S.H
Apr 1, 2014
Memphis bear is the best for the WWE moves he does

While i agree he is awesome he's not Crunch.

Crunch knows how to make those clutch mascot calls that keep people enthusiastic without pandering to the lowest common denominator. He's really something :D

edu-lv-crunch-2col.jpg
Lowest common denominator? I hope KAT's father sues the shit out of Crunch and puts him to retirement!

Ellie

Clever Girl
Sep 15, 2015
Jurassic Park
Memphis bear is the best for the WWE moves he does

Crunch knows how to make those clutch mascot calls that keep people enthusiastic without pandering to the lowest common denominator. He's really something :D

edu-lv-crunch-2col.jpg
Lowest common denominator? I hope KAT's father sues the shit out of Crunch and puts him to retirement!

Like you've never had a joke get out of hand.

I never said he was a Saint. Just that he's the greatest. We both love Kim. So I know you have good taste. Let's agree to disagree :)

crunchsled.jpg

KimKHusband

S.W.I.S.H
Apr 1, 2014

edu-lv-crunch-2col.jpg

Like you've never had a joke get out of hand.

I never said he was a Saint. Just that he's the greatest. We both love Kim. So I know you have good taste. Let's agree to disagree :)

crunchsled.jpg
8xOWG2M.gif