georgiadawg1014

No Longer a Noob
Oct 12, 2004
I imagine I'd enjoy it's humor more if I was drunk. Did you change your XBL name again? Saw a name pop-up when I was playing ME 3 that I didn't recognize

MacLur1

No Longer a Noob
May 27, 2004
Does anybody know how to change the boards back to the original gray layout? I dont see it anywhere.

georgiadawg1014

No Longer a Noob
Oct 12, 2004
Board options > Change your display settings > Board Theme - Classic

ME3's MP is kind of fun, Mac. On that ice world space station it isn't too hard to beat all 10 waves when you have some competent people.

MacLur1

No Longer a Noob
May 27, 2004
Yeah, did you try on silver or gold challenges though. Gold is still kinda tough for me. Level 1 n00bz are constantly showing up to take on silver and gold challenges and stuff and I have to back out of the room. I think Im going to have a lot of fun with it when we get all the maps and new enemy types.

Edit - thats funny. My setting were already on classic and some of the boards are showing the normal classic display and other are white. I wonder if IGN will even fix it.

georgiadawg1014

No Longer a Noob
Oct 12, 2004
I did play on Gold on that other industrial type map, but we didn't get very far. That was my first game and I had nothing. I imagine most of the new enemies will be Husks and the other Reaper turned alien species.

I know IGN boards is going through a new look. Some boards are in Beta with a new white background. I think they are all going to look like that in the future.

MacLur1

No Longer a Noob
May 27, 2004
Im hoping for some biotic based enemys that reflect the type of powers your characters have. this would make the action most exciting.

georgiadawg1014

No Longer a Noob
Oct 12, 2004
Those damn Phantoms f***** me up quite a few times with their ninja swords. I think I was probably the only one in every match who was a Soldier. Everybody else was either a Vanguard or Engineer.

MacLur1

No Longer a Noob
May 27, 2004
Phantoms ans Nemesis's can insta-kill you with no chance of revival. Phantoms are very good at dodging bullets too.

georgiadawg1014

No Longer a Noob
Oct 12, 2004
What the hell happened to the boards? I know they are going to a new format, but I had to look through my history just to get here. And this hasn't been affected. Are they getting rid of individual game boards and going to a general gaming board?

mikezilla2

i pawned road !
Apr 3, 2005
no clue - this one could get the axe - bigger borads such as the MGS and GTA borads will stay how ever - oh and road will love this !

http://i.joystiq.com/2012/02/23/jet-set-radio-is-segas-next-dreamcast-to-xbla-psn-game/

MacLur1

No Longer a Noob
May 27, 2004
Yeah these new boards suck. I cant see my favorited boards at all. I have been putting 'IGN silent hill boards' into google just to get here. Pttung silent hill IGNs search seems to direct you to any place but here.

georgiadawg1014

No Longer a Noob
Oct 12, 2004
Yeah, I first tried to search out Silent Hill in their version of a search engine, but it just took me to the new boards version of the Resident Evil board. I think I read where they were going to have individual game boards. I hope they do, because this is the only board I frequent much anymore.

mikezilla2

i pawned road !
Apr 3, 2005
nothing relly wrong with the new boards apart from a few glitchs i like em we just have to wait till they port this place over.

georgiadawg1014

No Longer a Noob
Oct 12, 2004
I'd post a message on the contact a moderator page -- assuming it still exists in some form -- but if they do eventually move over this board, all the old threads go away. We will start fresh. Kind of sad that this CT will disappear and posts by members who no longer post will be gone... :(

MacLur1

No Longer a Noob
May 27, 2004
The commies have been spamming agro for weeks now all over. They just finally got to this place.

mikezilla2

i pawned road !
Apr 3, 2005
the mod wont clean that up casue it would take some time , on the new set up it can be delt with in under 1 min.

MacLur1

No Longer a Noob
May 27, 2004
Jessica Chobot's character model in ME3 looks horrible.

[image=http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/6779/chobot.jpg]

And it also looks like Snooki.

[image=http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/9805/chobotsnooki.jpg]

I have no feelings toward Chobot either way, but it does look like shit.

MacLur1

No Longer a Noob
May 27, 2004
Old Gods of Asgard. second song.

[link=http://www.oldgodsofasgard.com/]http://www.oldgodsofasgard.com/[/link]

Mykee881211

No Longer a Noob
Jul 28, 2006
How the hell didn't this board get transferred yet? Guess it's not so active so it'll be among the last ones. Oh well, at least I can look at the good old IGN boards for a while longer.

georgiadawg1014

No Longer a Noob
Oct 12, 2004
I don't think many of the game boards have been transferred, save for a handful of the most popular ones. But I imagine we will be one of the last like you said.

MacLur1

No Longer a Noob
May 27, 2004
I think I liked Korn for a few weeks when I was 18 or 19. Its so teenage angst it make me wanna punish someone.

nlrbguest

No Longer a Noob
Jul 26, 2004
Quite glad to know about Downpour getting its second positive review http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1215926p1.html (or first, because the first one was sort of contradictory, mainly complaining about the game yet giving it a 7/10)

Also finding out that the game has about 100,000 copies already preordered, and that's without any marketing for the game.

H

HeLlHaWk91

Original poster
I came back to the Silent Hill board to see if there was any new chatter on Downpour. Instead, I stumbled into a deserted ghost town, filled with nothing but spam and strange beings. Guys, I'm scared. [face_worried]

mikezilla2

i pawned road !
Apr 3, 2005
I'd post a message on the contact a moderator page -- assuming it still exists in some form -- but if they do eventually move over this board, all the old threads go away. We will start fresh. Kind of sad that this CT will disappear and posts by members who no longer post will be gone... :(

Dawg Let us go forth 🤪

Bulletstorm is OK.

It lives on !
I think I liked Korn for a few weeks when I was 18 or 19. Its so teenage angst it make me wanna punish someone.
punish G Dawg

Quite glad to know about Downpour getting its second positive review http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1215926p1.html (or first, because the first one was sort of contradictory, mainly complaining about the game yet giving it a 7/10)

Also finding out that the game has about 100,000 copies already preordered, and that's without any marketing for the game.

the frame skips are probbly the worst part - i simply avoided combat on my playthro

@Animosity87

CallaWolf

Noob
Aug 13, 2014
I came back here just to look around. It...almost make me a little sad because I remember at one time, this board was a pretty thriving community. I find it kinda hard to believe that it's been over 10 years since the heyday, honestly.

I can't remember if I posted here using this particular email address or not, but I used to post as SHFanatic. I eventually went over to using 'callawolf87' as my screen name for everything since about 2008/2009.

Anyways, I am not sure if anyone here still checks back every so often, but if any of you guys from back then remember the old days, what's up? How are ya? I hope you're all doing ok.

I'm no longer the self deprecating bozo I used to be, which is saying a lot considering all the horrible junk I have experienced in the past 10 years or so.

I kinda wonder if anyone here is on Reddit or whatever.