TabathaFiat

horrible man
Dec 24, 2011
Hey man, how are ya?

Got an ign notification that this thread was made for some reason. But yeah, rip. The boards fell off as soon as the Suns got good lol

lipiti

Super Star
Oct 3, 2005
Hey man, how are ya?

Got an ign notification that this thread was made for some reason. But yeah, rip. The boards fell off as soon as the Suns got good lol

What's up man! I'm very happy, will probably get engaged in the next few months and I'm finally edging out of the "broke as fuck" portion of my work life lol.

Been a million years; where'd life take you? Doing well? Still in AZ?

TabathaFiat

horrible man
Dec 24, 2011
What's up man! I'm very happy, will probably get engaged in the next few months and I'm finally edging out of the "broke as fuck" portion of my work life lol.

Been a million years; where'd life take you? Doing well? Still in AZ?
Good to hear, man. Yeah it's kind of insane how long it's been since this board was thriving. Doesn't feel that long.

I know what you mean, I've been finally getting my shit together career-wise the last few years myself. Got a job doing software engineering after going through a coding school. Currently interviewing for a dev ops engineer position that would give me a chunky salary bump. Still catching up after flushing my 20s down the drain but better late than never.

Actually moved to Charlotte a couple years ago because a lot of my family have migrated east, many of them in North Carolina. Basketball-related, my parents actually lived down the street from James Borrego (ex Hornets head coach) until he moved when the Hornets let him go.

You still following the NBA pretty closely? Excited for the Clippers season now that they are finally healthy?

lipiti

Super Star
Oct 3, 2005
Good to hear, man. Yeah it's kind of insane how long it's been since this board was thriving. Doesn't feel that long.

I know what you mean, I've been finally getting my shit together career-wise the last few years myself. Got a job doing software engineering after going through a coding school. Currently interviewing for a dev ops engineer position that would give me a chunky salary bump. Still catching up after flushing my 20s down the drain but better late than never.

Actually moved to Charlotte a couple years ago because a lot of my family have migrated east, many of them in North Carolina. Basketball-related, my parents actually lived down the street from James Borrego (ex Hornets head coach) until he moved when the Hornets let him go.

You still following the NBA pretty closely? Excited for the Clippers season now that they are finally healthy?
I don't watch basketball AT ALL anymore lmao. I think I might have watched two games all of last season. I went hard af watching/analyzing basketball for like ten years; it's just not as interesting to me now. I also hate how every team takes a billion 3s. Figures that - now that the Clippers could be favored to win it all - my fandom is at its lowest lol. Clippers curse continues:(

I hope we get to meet up one day! It's kinda crazy how many friends you make over the boards who you never learn anything else about. If you're ever in LA or SD, hmu dawgy dawg.

Jun 1, 2003
this place will always have a soft spot in my heart for where I used to shitpost about Laker games. I still do, just over at resetera. hope y'all are happy and well

TabathaFiat

horrible man
Dec 24, 2011
I don't watch basketball AT ALL anymore lmao. I think I might have watched two games all of last season. I went hard af watching/analyzing basketball for like ten years; it's just not as interesting to me now. I also hate how every team takes a billion 3s. Figures that - now that the Clippers could be favored to win it all - my fandom is at its lowest lol. Clippers curse continues:(

I hope we get to meet up one day! It's kinda crazy how many friends you make over the boards who you never learn anything else about. If you're ever in LA or SD, hmu dawgy dawg.
Lol somehow I missed this, fuck

But yeah man, I'll let you know. I got a some family out there I need to visit sometime.

Clippers starting to come back on. They're my most feared matchup for the Suns in the west

lipiti

Super Star
Oct 3, 2005
Lol somehow I missed this, fuck

But yeah man, I'll let you know. I got a some family out there I need to visit sometime.

Clippers starting to come back on. They're my most feared matchup for the Suns in the west
Love it!

--l_c_s---

Noob
Mar 21, 2023
Just had a few drinks and decided to create an account and pop in. Sup yall?

08 were the days. Kobe da best. Darkos a condom.

RocketGuy3

Respect my fresh
Aug 8, 2002
Can't believe this many OGs were around here this recently even...

Man, all of the IGN boards are dead, and it's sad. Except the vesti. That seems to still be kinda kickin. I have to assume Reddit did us in, which sucks since it's a lot harder to form personal connections on sites that size, even if there are other advantages to the volume.

Bronamo

Da Best
Jul 3, 2010
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Can't believe this many OGs were around here this recently even...

Man, all of the IGN boards are dead, and it's sad. Except the vesti. That seems to still be kinda kickin. I have to assume Reddit did us in, which sucks since it's a lot harder to form personal connections on sites that size, even if there are other advantages to the volume.
The gang's on Discord

phenom4life25

Don't look at this
May 17, 2009
Rap Game Ned Stark
RIP B5109 just wanted to come back to this board (like I did the college football board in January after Michigan won) to gloat to all the stupid ass pistons fans, bulls, cavs, etc , basically all the fans of the shitstain organizations in the league that kept telling me that their team had a brighter future than the Knicks.

You weren’t cuz guess what Cade Cunningham sucks, Jaden Ivey is the least efficient guard in the league not named jordan poole, demar derozan and zach lavine are still chuckers, etc.

suck my dick from the back THE KNICKS ARE THE TWO SEED