Apr 19, 2013
The franchise has been a joke since ebearybody was complaining about the pacing and controls in the originals. RE4 was great but Shinji doesn't need to remove the horror suspense in favor of action-only. Rebearlation almost got it beartter and even single handily stumped RE4, 5 and 6. Resident Evil 6 is more action than Resident Evil 4. Err the thought of that makes me beary angry!​

Last edited:

Telekill

Star
Oct 3, 2005
I'm guessing that this won't actually release. I've been wanting to play it but of course, Capcom never complies with what fans want.

Aug 23, 2012
I'm guessing that this won't actually release. I've been wanting to play it but of course, Capcom never complies with what fans want.
How so?

This is unofficial. Its a team called team I.G.A.S, a group of RE modders who somehow manged to obtain a very early build of 1.5.
They are pretty far in development according to some of their members on THE HORROR IS ALIVE forums, and likely it will release late 2013.

Its def releasing.

Telekill

Star
Oct 3, 2005
How so?

This is unofficial. Its a team called team I.G.A.S, a group of RE modders who somehow manged to obtain a very early build of 1.5.
They are pretty far in development according to some of their members on THE HORROR IS ALIVE forums, and likely it will release late 2013.

Its def releasing.

Don't get me wrong, I've been with the series since the start and would love for this to release. I've simply been waiting so long and Capcom always says no. I guess my optomism has been crushed.

BahamutXXXX

Destiny Deserter
Aug 10, 2003
Canada, eh?
If it's being released by some random mod team, unless Capcom throws some kind of cease and desist at them, we'll probably see it.

Tapatalk'd

ORIGINALJOECOOL

Don't F*** with the Original!
Nov 1, 2002
Yeah. Why would you think this is being done by Capcom?
This is something people actually want. [face_tongue]

surprise1

A guy.
May 23, 2003
Not excited in the least bit heck at least the RE2 we got was still survival horror doubt RE1.5 would be that great anyways still am curious to try it out though
Wait wait wait. I have to ask again as the plot thickens. In another thread you recently admitted to not really liking survival horror and preferred shooters. What now? [face_thinking]

Diecommunists

No Longer a Noob
Dec 14, 2011
Not excited in the least bit heck at least the RE2 we got was still survival horror doubt RE1.5 would be that great anyways still am curious to try it out though
Wait wait wait. I have to ask again as the plot thickens. In another thread you recently admitted to not really liking survival horror and preferred shooters. What now? [face_thinking]

I said shooters is my favorite genre when it comes to games never said I didn't like Survival horror

surprise1

A guy.
May 23, 2003

I said shooters is my favorite genre when it comes to games never said I didn't like Survival horror
You're killing me! [face_cry] [face_tongue]
Cool man, you are very mysterious.

Kamurocho_Freak

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔊𝔬𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔚𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯
★ MOD
Apr 24, 2010
Aokigahara
Damn, been a long time since I got an alert from this board.[face_tongue] I take it this never released then?

ORIGINALJOECOOL

Don't F*** with the Original!
Nov 1, 2002
Damn, been a long time since I got an alert from this board.[face_tongue] I take it this never released then?

You never know,it could be anyday now [face_thinking]
shame though. 1.5 was really the only thing RE I was excited about in a long time.

My alert system isn't working for shit. [face_beatup]

Wow,I forgot what I even posted in here. Don't eat pop tarts anymore.
Jiminy Crimmy and GunCon Guru daisu. miss those guys.