Ajhz

🍁The Most Random Title 🍁
Oct 2, 2005
Toronto Ontario
I agree. This used to be a popular forum and people still like talking about many different topics that are of video games, movies, TV and other things. Having it on Google would allow more people come to the site and increase traffic.

RPG

the stone the builder refused
Aug 22, 2006
The place you least suspect
I disagree, I want us to go full deep web mode where we are a secret link given out by indie devs to fans to get access to their upcoming projects and stuff

OneBigClam

Jes' fine
Jun 4, 2012
NH
Sometime within the last couple of weeks/months it is now impossible to find any forum posts via Google Search, which was not previously the case. This was a major way this website used to be discoverable (IGN Boards is not prominent on the IGN front page) and is detrimental to the health of the community.

This should be possible to follow up on.

Thanks.
Google is censoring more these days. I noticed it while looking for cannabis stores. They won't auto-fill your search on certain subjects. You have to type in the complete name. Maybe they consider these forums toxic.

donkey_lover69

Almost Not a Noob
Jan 16, 2023
Google is censoring more these days. I noticed it while looking for cannabis stores. They won't auto-fill your search on certain subjects. You have to type in the complete name. Maybe they consider these forums toxic.
No it was most likely a deliberate choice by Ziff