Japengo

Noob
Sep 24, 2011
Holy crap. This brings back old memories. Pretty sure none of you remember me, but I remember all of your names.

I was Tallanarial the Reaver.

Balaag

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 19, 2002
Quite a few names I remember.

Lots of fun memories!

Funny I chose to look at the boards after all these years :)

Meliki

Belkiolle

No Longer a Noob
Oct 3, 2005
Holy crap. This brings back old memories. Pretty sure none of you remember me, but I remember all of your names.

I remember you though the Tallanarial I ran with was a mercenary who spent his time streaking through Cotswold and trying to give his robe to every female character he met.

CJapengo

Noob
Nov 5, 2011

I remember you though the Tallanarial I ran with was a mercenary who spent his time streaking through Cotswold and trying to give his robe to every female character he met.

Ahahahaha! Yeah, those were some good times.

Belkiolle

No Longer a Noob
Oct 3, 2005

Ahahahaha! Yeah, those were some good times.

Laureli says hi.

mark74okc

Noob
Nov 10, 2011
Just was curious to see if any old peeps still hover around here and what they've been playing!

Dwauli Mystified (Solus Cearcall) RR11 Firbolg Druid

Not sure if anyone remembers me or not. Percival, Maxamilion. Nightshade. Use to run around with Emeryc and Raad Maad.

Benezetta

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 20, 2001
Alem - now there's a name I haven't seen for a long time. Since HoR (Hand of Retribution).

LatrinaX

Almost Not a Noob
Sep 6, 2003
Resubbing when my free trials fall off. Enjoying it atm. We'll see if that lasts. Yell at me if anyone wants some company. Characters rr5+ on all 3 realms (is rr5 mediocre anymore?)

Erulin

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 28, 2002
Wow.... now this brings back memories.... I've tried just about every new MMoRPG after DAoC but it usualy ended after the free time that came with the game. Nothing really ever messured up to good ol'Cammy.... The PVP part of ESO is very very close to what DAoC was, but it has to few players on a to large a map to be fun :(

(WTH ? joined 2002... 13 years ? Man oh man, I'm getting old :( )

Last edited:

Belkiolle

No Longer a Noob
Oct 3, 2005
Resubbing when my free trials fall off. Enjoying it atm. We'll see if that lasts. Yell at me if anyone wants some company. Characters rr5+ on all 3 realms (is rr5 mediocre anymore?)

RR5 is as competitive as ever. The person behind the keyboard is much more important than the realm rank.

Kazvall

No Longer a Noob
Feb 25, 2001
Hey! Zhalfer/Zhyres here. I played in Ridda Sigor, Orchid Fair, and Dark Auspices on Alb/Guin. Great to see some familiar faces.

Jul 3, 2007
Just was curious to see if any old peeps still hover around here and what they've been playing!

Dwauli Mystified (Solus Cearcall) RR11 Firbolg Druid
Heya :) Old school server stuff. Don't play anything right now. Tried WoW, Conan, Warhammer, can't get into it. Never was a game like DAOC for creating a community. I retired when Vallour's group retired in 2006. 10 years ago, unbelievable.

Sleiyn (Fellowship of Dihn) RR12 Firbolg Druid, Perc/Tintagel server

_Tarel_

No Longer a Noob
Aug 18, 2004
There was no and still is no mmo like daoc..

I can't even log in my accounts because I forgot my fkn passwords, lame.

Best game ever.
Well next to counter strike, but that's a fps and does not count.

Acery

bye
Oct 16, 2003
There was no and still is no mmo like daoc..

I can't even log in my accounts because I forgot my fkn passwords, lame.

Best game ever.
Well next to counter strike, but that's a fps and does not count.
_Tarel_!

We're posting elsewhere that has way more activity and people that may be able to help with your accounts.

Mar 3, 2018
I know I'm way late to this party, but this is Thrennoadae.. just been reminiscing and wondering about some old friends. Miss my Blood & Wine friends, The Court, Ascension, Wayward Band.. say hi if you are still out there somewhere :)

tomorobo

Noob
Jul 18, 2018
Oh man, I was having so many nostalgic feels for DAoC and the Percival crew of back when... Finding this thread feels so good. Hi everyone!

Iaega (aka Iggy), nightshade. Ran with Vega, Cimorene and sometimes with Raad and company.

Truly no game since has been as great as DAoC!!

Demeker

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 3, 2005
Really late to the part here, But Demeker RR11 Zerker from Drengskapr. Just started playing on the Phoenix server. Would love to catch up with people from the 2003-2006 era

Battle.net: Hobb3s#1722
Steam: Eulogy720

B_Shinkicker

Not a Republican, a Libertarian!
Aug 17, 2004
Is Phoenix a private server? I was thinking about going back and messing around in live DAoC if there is a particular Ywain that has some old Percival people on it...

vn_zin1

No Longer a Noob
Apr 30, 2002
alot of names i remember ... just found this thinking of downloading the game been a very long time for me.

Kelryck

Legendary Taleweaver
Jan 31, 2003
Wow, Saw some names that brought back some really old memories. Some of you may remember me as well - Kelryck the Skald, originally Mid Perc, operator of the RP boards and even the radio show for about 6 months.

Blessings all!

Aelhaeran

No Longer a Noob
Nov 27, 2002
Wow, Saw some names that brought back some really old memories. Some of you may remember me as well - Kelryck the Skald, originally Mid Perc, operator of the RP boards and even the radio show for about 6 months.

Blessings all!

Geez you actually have my Wilderness Guides still?