DayokM

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 2, 2005
Just was curious to see if any old peeps still hover around here and what they've been playing!

Dwauli Mystified (Solus Cearcall) RR11 Firbolg Druid

LatrinaX

Almost Not a Noob
Sep 6, 2003
Wow It's a Dwuali :o

I played there for years, and with you for a bit at the end! Pretty much doing the mmo dance currently. Between Path of Exile, Neverwinter, and League. It's just not the same :(

I keep wishing they'd throw together a free weekend for everyone on DAOC so I could see how it's changed. But i'm not throwing 15$ at it to say "wow, i so remember why i quit".

Also, on a personal note, I hate you and Hazel (?) for getting me started on anime :( So mean.

Latrion.. Unicorn Knight (rank 8?) Sorcerer Alb/Perc

cherrim

Star
Apr 6, 2003
Just was curious to see if any old peeps still hover around here and what they've been playing!

Dwauli Mystified (Solus Cearcall) RR11 Firbolg Druid

Hi Dwauli!

We only played together for a brief time when Guin got clustered with Percimue, but I remember enjoying playing with solus' albs for awhile there. You still keep in touch with any of your old guildies? Since quitting daoc I've been through med school. It takes up about the same amount of time, so I consider daoc to be a good preparation for rl. Hope you're doing well.

-Tirral the reaver from Guinevere, Kellindril's #1 fanboi

DayokM

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 2, 2005
O....M......G......Look at all these peeps! Cherrim <3, Caneno <3, Lat <3, and Cephina gets two! <3 <3

Kwicster

Almost Not a Noob
May 22, 2002
I haven't been thought about DAOC for several years and for some reason googled it today. Hi Dwauli. Is the game still active?

Rarcyn

Noob
Aug 3, 2004
Rarcyn here. Dang its crazy seeing some of you guys still here. Good to see you! I'll be playing Camelot Unchained and ESO as well.

Nov 7, 2003
I'm still around from time to time, also waiting on CU and ESO. This thread made me wonder what Ravus (old GM of alb guild Revenge) is up to these days or Lakota (old GM of Alb guild Nemesis). I saw Riztal the sorc a few years ago and Lurry the pally just the other day. Still a few of us creeping around collecting dust, lol.

Olerris

Noob
Mar 8, 2005
Good memories with Ravus and Riztal. Too many memories of Riztal freaking out in Vent/TS with his italian/NY accent. Me and Rarcyn(known each other since we were 5) are going to play the daoc origins server on alb.

Tazzasaurus

Prime Member
Oct 18, 2004
hey my slut Tirral long time no see, thinking about reinstalling daoc, it's definitely a thought with the new management coming back to daoc [face_tongue]

Oh and of course hi to Ceph [face_tongue]

Tazzasaurus

Prime Member
Oct 18, 2004
only Origins I know of is Dragon Age Origins?? Did they finally make the official Origins server after a millions years or no?

Ceph ^_^

Laann

Noob
Feb 11, 2014
Laann here (crush merc). I was never one good for remembering names, some look familiar though. I ran with Ravus in Revenge. Me Pryyde the Paladin and Glardok also a lot of others from old school revenge moved on to WoW. Lost touch with all but Pryyde and our Sorc Aeakath. Played every MMO after hoping to recreate the times experienced in DAoC, still chasing that Dragon. Just did ESO Beta, I will probably be playing that and yup waiting for CU. Me and Pryyde play every game together but once we hit the heights we bail because it is not the same. Hope you are all well. Hope to see you guys on that battlefield once again someday. If any of you are on XBOX live, my name is AIELGENERAL. Play mostly shooters and wtfpwn. Call of Duty Ghosts atm.

Last edited:

djafari13

Noob
Feb 18, 2014
yea ive had about 4 accounts on vn banned so far and just found out how to create a new one. I played tint back in the day and even farther back. Mentalist named Jaidiss......... /wave to all oldschool players

Caridry

Noob
Oct 2, 2005
Caridry here, played Rotharek 2.0 and played with LARFO on palo/gawaine with Roth as well. Ran with riztal, revenge, purgatory, etc. Laann how is Ravus and Glardok doing? do you still keep in contact?

Socra

Noob
Apr 10, 2002
Hi Dwauli and others from old Percival :)

Socratin (aka Soc) here! Long time no see eeh.

I'm playing some League of Legends at the moment and that's about it. I miss daoc very much (just the pvp and the fantastic server of Percival and the people there minus the pve ).

Looking forward to the next daoc. Sofar I have not found it and tried Lineage II, WoW, Eve Online, Warhammer Online, Giuld Wars 2 and multiple other mmorgps I'm still in the hunt for the next daoc..

Was almost about to buy The Elders Scrolls Online today when I read there was a 3 faction war, but then I read some more information about it and it's not even close to daoc. Missing the pvp grinding etc.

Anyways good to hear from another SC player :) We kicked ass! (sorry can I write that without being moderated?)