GoatMeat

Noob
Sep 11, 2000
I think the song is to blame for him being portrayed as homosexual in this particular case.

In this case.

This case.

Last edited:

GoatMeat

Noob
Sep 11, 2000
Nice. Oh btw 165 weigh ins are up
I like how Wineland is so confident in this fight when he struggled against Brad Pickett for a split decision. Does he really think he's going to catch Barao?

Barao beat the same guy by dominating him and submitting him round 4. That co-main event is more hyped up than it needs to be.

Fate

Noob
Oct 25, 2001
Elegant Websites
Dude that finale was awesome and....SAD. Losing Breaking Bad on Sunday nights is almost like losing a friend. :( R.I.P. 2008-2013.

You missed our finale skype session, Kara! I wanted to invite you but you never came online. ;P I was genuinely worried because I thought "It's like her favourite show ever; She'd never miss it, right?!", but now I find out you just forgot about us. :[

Last edited:

LeftForTed

Noob
Nov 1, 2012
Canada
Yeah OK.

I find all "Anime girls" creepy as fuck. They remind me of those youtube videos of weirdos wearing those anime masks and filming themselves. That crap scared the shit out of me. All those masks remind me of anime girls - especially when they're making those stupid expressions on their faces. So piss off, Jesse.

GoatMeat

Noob
Sep 11, 2000
The fact that you took the effort to justify yourself to a man that probably wouldn't even read it just proves that you're closet-sensitive, mate.

Also inbe4Reypostscreepyanimevideo.

Jan 29, 2013
Inland Jungle
Dude that finale was awesome and....SAD. Losing Breaking Bad on Sunday nights is almost like losing a friend. :( R.I.P. 2008-2013.

You missed our finale skype session, Kara! I wanted to invite you but you never came online. ;P I was genuinely worried because I thought "It's like her favourite show ever; She'd never miss it, right?!", but now I find out you just forgot about us. :[
O.O Do I know you...?

GoatMeat

Noob
Sep 11, 2000

O.O Do I know you...?
Allie likes to waste her life confusing people by using multiple usernames. That's all.

Jun 30, 2008
Man fuck Telltales and their stupid fucking delays. How long has it been now? 4 months?

I don't even remember the first episode anymore