Sagara-san

wandering my way through time
★ MOD
Sep 9, 2008
Under a Tree
i'm liking how good the racing was all night. that was cool.

low downforce package, more plz

Last edited:

WhiteKnight77

Super Star
May 12, 2010
i'm liking how good the racing was all night. that was cool.

low downforce package, more plz
I wish they would go back to larger vehicles, but then again, automakers have shrunk vehicle sizes. What is now a full size car would have been a compact car many years ago.

Sagara-san

★ MOD
Sep 9, 2008
Under a Tree
YO! what's up dale!!

how's life been treating ya?
Life has been good, I cannot complain. How about you?

Oh and to add onto the downforce package. I liked how exciting this race was. Do not care for the fact that I seems like only Gibbs has adjusted to it. Seems suspicious to me.
buying things. gonna get an xbox one pretty soon. also, bought a condo(finally out of the renting game), so yea, things are changing here.

you gonna be playing forza 6?

Kanejr00

Retired IGN Mod
Jun 17, 2004
USA
I might get an X1 just for Forza 6, but iRacing is coming out a build that includes new cars, new circuits and dynamic tracks which will keep me entertained for a while.

Oct 27, 2006
Forza 5 disappointed me but I understand why it lacked the essence of what forza is. Hoping 6 is a step towards what we're used to. I'm getting it, but I didn't realize until just now that it comes out in a week

billybobjoe1881

No Longer a Noob
Mar 19, 2006
I picked up Project Cars a month ago, and it's horrible. Picked up Forza 6 yesterday, and it's one of the best games I've ever played. Huge step up from #5.

Kanejr00

Retired IGN Mod
Jun 17, 2004
USA
so we might be able to do some good ol racin eh?

kinda stoked after a long hiatus
Are you still doing any iRacing? I'm pretty happy with their latest builed with th Corvette Prototype and dynamic tracks.
I picked up Project Cars a month ago, and it's horrible.
Project Cars does need a lot of work, but I wouldn't say it's horrible. They do need to do something with all of the bugs and career mode is a bit dull, but it could've been a lot worse to start off a series.

Quatre47

Fuwa Fuwa Time!!
Aug 9, 2001
Oklahoma
I picked up Project Cars a month ago, and it's horrible. Picked up Forza 6 yesterday, and it's one of the best games I've ever played. Huge step up from #5.

Project Cars I'd say is far from horrible, the AI was great, the driving physics brilliant, cars and weather effects were beautiful.
The issues tho, bugs, tho I didn't personally have many myself, career was dull, and lacked any reward system for your effort, I also often found myself forced into cars/series I didn't want to be in, while practice and qualifying was fun at first, it eventually became a bit of a chore, making it harder to find time to squeeze in some racing with out needing an hour or so of free time to do it.
It also lacked customization we've gotten used to in other games, especially if you compare it to Forza, and the car list, while filled with some incredible racers, felt bare by comparison of what we've had..

There is work needed for the series, but its still got a great foundation in place, I also look forward to going back to Project Cars once Project Morpheus comes out, and I can get my hands on one.

Oct 27, 2006
Forza 6 is definitely a major improvement over 5. Only a few things I'm upset about the lack of... And those being 1) stock cars, 2) no maple Valley and 3) no short track ovals. But still in love with it. I've somehow managed to get a car together that will allow me to win 99% of D class lobby races I join

Quatre47

Fuwa Fuwa Time!!
Aug 9, 2001
Oklahoma
Agreed, I hate no maple valley, as well as a few other classic forza tracks, but at the same time theres some great new tracks added in.

No stock cars hurts, considering we have Daytona...

Other wise, I haven't tried the game online yet, this needs to happen some time tho.

billybobjoe1881

No Longer a Noob
Mar 19, 2006
Forza 6 is definitely a major improvement over 5. Only a few things I'm upset about the lack of... And those being 1) stock cars, 2) no maple Valley and 3) no short track ovals. But still in love with it. I've somehow managed to get a car together that will allow me to win 99% of D class lobby races I join
The '65 Mini Cooper?

Sagara-san

★ MOD
Sep 9, 2008
Under a Tree
The '65 Mini Cooper?
or the mazda rx3.

i tend to race A class. no real leaderboard cars there.....that i know of yet.

ShaunAburame

No Longer a Noob
Jun 3, 2015
In B4 eNASCAR: All electric car NASCAR.

43 Electric NASCAR cars silently zooming around the track.

Wooooooosh.

Last edited:

Slo5.Bro

Noob
Nov 8, 2015
Good Sunday afternoon CT, I_b-U_p-R_o-F_e-N here! I can't remember my password to that account for the life of me, so here we are. No telling how long it'll be before this is read though. Lol

On a NASCAR related note, I'm very disappointed with their decision against Kenseth and just this Chase format in general.

Slo5.Bro

Noob
Nov 8, 2015
Haha, I hear ya. At least my Carolina Panthers are strong this year. Too bad I can't say the same for my Gamecocks.

Ah man, Logano cut a tire. What a shame!

Slo5.Bro

Noob
Nov 8, 2015
Whatever happened to the fastest 43 cars make the race? Or whoever has the most points at the end of the season wins the championship, wins be damned? SMH

WhiteKnight77

Super Star
May 12, 2010
Whatever happened to the fastest 43 cars make the race? Or whoever has the most points at the end of the season wins the championship, wins be damned? SMH
I would place the blame for the Chase on Rusty Wallace who won 10 races one season (93) and 6 DNFs, but didn't win the championship and pressed for more points for wins. After years of people (read drivers) wanting more points for wins, NASCAR finally acquiesced and did such and it morphed into the Chase.

billybobjoe1881

No Longer a Noob
Mar 19, 2006
All they need to do is go back to the old points system. 5 pts between drivers in the top 5~ then 3 pts between everybody else. But give out 15 pts for winning a race.

WhiteKnight77

Super Star
May 12, 2010
All they need to do is go back to the old points system. 5 pts between drivers in the top 5~ then 3 pts between everybody else. But give out 15 pts for winning a race.
That makes the old points system where consistency pays off irrelevant. Extra points for wins would cause someone like Rusty to win a championship even though he cannot finish a race. That is what we have now.

dalejr8630

Go drink bleach
Jul 25, 2006
cincinnatis butt
Hey. I’m just making sure my account doesn’t turn into a legacy account. Thanks. Also, sup Twilight, Quatre, Mini, Sub, Ibu, VIP, Kane, NDboy, Jamez, Zheel, ihnl, Van, Dave, DriveForFive, TonyRaines, and who ever else I missed that is still here, or not here.

Slo5.Bro

Noob
Nov 8, 2015
I'm still here. Wish I could get access to that account, but I don't remember jack about it.

Last edited:

OneBigClam

Jes' fine
Jun 4, 2012
NH
Ok, so what does NASCAR have to say about the fiasco at Bristol? Are they going to double down and back up their anti-flag stance, or will they pussy out of it?