Feb 21, 2015
alright so im a new user so I don't know how this works but im a Naruto fan and while I was watching the latest ep. I had an epiphany.

It bothers me that Neji dies (spoiler) but what bothers me more is the fact that Neji cant open the 8 gates like rock lee. He never mastered it or rather couldn't master it but I think it will be awesome to see Neji do the 8 gates.
If anyone agrees pass it on because it would be awesome if the developers of naruto see it and make it happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

warrioRLink5

Mixed to positive reception
Dec 19, 2000
alright so im a new user so I don't know how this works but im a Naruto fan and while I was watching the latest ep. I had an epiphany.

It bothers me that Neji dies (spoiler) but what bothers me more is the fact that Neji cant open the 8 gates like rock lee. He never mastered it or rather couldn't master it but I think it will be awesome to see Neji do the 8 gates.
If anyone agrees pass it on because it would be awesome if the developers of naruto see it and make it happen.
He was my favorite of the side characters (well, him or Sai). I don't so much care that he died, I care that he didn't get a moment to shine before dying. He got some good screen time in part 1. He was a Jounin in part 2, but we never really saw him do anything in part 2. I like how his death brought Hinata and Naruto closer.

D

Deleted member 3437147

Original poster
Just realized how dead this board is. I really wish it wasn't. :(
tumblr_lyymtyQHmu1qzlh3fo1_500.gif
:D All it needs is a little boost.
A boost I'm more than willing to provide ;)

Ehh...but if they did that then Rock Lee's trump card would seem less significant. He kind of trained for it to close the gap between him and Neji and surpass him. Personally, I'd have liked it if the Byakugan had it's power-up, like the Mangekyo Sharingan, but with less haxx and Neji unlocked it and had the screen time to put it to good use. He's supposed to be a talented and strong ninja, after all

D

Deleted member 3437147

Original poster
[face_dancing] And this suddenly reminds me that I need to catch up on my Naruto Shippuden.
I've just begun to watch it again. No way can I catch up, not when I stopped watching it like 3 years ago [face_tongue]

The current filler Arc is actually pretty good. I'm liking it, really. I'd have loved for more filler arcs to have been like this

KevinR86

Adventurer
Feb 15, 2005
[face_dancing] And this suddenly reminds me that I need to catch up on my Naruto Shippuden.
I've just begun to watch it again. No way can I catch up, not when I stopped watching it like 3 years ago [face_tongue]

The current filler Arc is actually pretty good. I'm liking it, really. I'd have loved for more filler arcs to have been like this

LOL. I'm really close to doing it. About 50 more episodes to the current one. I've just gotten a bit lazy though and began juggling other anime, but when the mood hits, I'm going all out.

D

Deleted member 3437147

Original poster

LOL. I'm really close to doing it. About 50 more episodes to the current one. I've just gotten a bit lazy though and began juggling other anime, but when the mood hits, I'm going all out.
God damn, man, make sure to do it during Break or something [face_tongue]

I remember, a while ago, I finished all of Young Justice over the weekend [face_fedora]

KevinR86

Adventurer
Feb 15, 2005

I remember, a while ago, I finished all of Young Justice over the weekend [face_fedora]

I’ll definitely get on it. I’m trying to take more time and watch shows that I want. I may start back watching One Piece at the same time that I do Naruto. I’ve been taking a break on the longer anime for the past month.

That’s great. I still need to watch every episode of that, but I’d love to do that really soon. Heck, even to watch the original Teen Titans again.

D

Deleted member 3437147

Original poster

I’ll definitely get on it. I’m trying to take more time and watch shows that I want. I may start back watching One Piece at the same time that I do Naruto. I’ve been taking a break on the longer anime for the past month.

That’s great. I still need to watch every episode of that, but I’d love to do that really soon. Heck, even to watch the original Teen Titans again.
Yeah, I know that feel :( I wish I had more time for my Animu

Well either show would be a good choice, man. I really wish we could action shows like those two again [face_praying]

KevinR86

Adventurer
Feb 15, 2005

Well either show would be a good choice, man. I really wish we could action shows like those two again [face_praying]

Yeah because they're so good. Really it'd be great to have a new show come along like those. Especially since I don't have anymore Hunter x Hunter to watch.

D

Deleted member 3437147

Original poster

Yeah because they're so good. Really it'd be great to have a new show come along like those. Especially since I don't have anymore Hunter x Hunter to watch.
Yeah, tell me about it. I'm still annoyed with shows like Young Justice and Sym-Bionic Titans being cancelled so quickly :(

*Sighs* Hunter X Hunter, I wish they were still airing the Anime... [face_cry]

KevinR86

Adventurer
Feb 15, 2005

Yeah, tell me about it. I'm still annoyed with shows like Young Justice and Sym-Bionic Titans being cancelled so quickly :(

Totally, especially considering that there aren’t many shows on Cartoon Network these days that are likeable. It’s really a shame when good shows get thrown aside for other things.

:( I know man, I really need to start reading the manga or something.

D

Deleted member 3437147

Original poster

Totally, especially considering that there aren’t many shows on Cartoon Network these days that are likeable. It’s really a shame when good shows get thrown aside for other things.

Yeah, tell me about it. Thankfully, we at least have Steven Universe, Adventure Time, and Regular Show on Cartoon Network. Now Nickelodeon... [face_sick]

Yeah, I've been meaning to read it but I just never got around to doing that [face_tongue]

KevinR86

Adventurer
Feb 15, 2005

Yeah, tell me about it. Thankfully, we at least have Steven Universe, Adventure Time, and Regular Show on Cartoon Network. Now Nickelodeon... [face_sick]

Yeah, I've been meaning to read it but I just never got around to doing that [face_tongue]

Yeah those shows are good. And Nick is pretty horrible now. I miss the old days of Nickelodeon. So many great and memorable cartoons.

D

Deleted member 3437147

Original poster

Yeah those shows are good. And Nick is pretty horrible now. I miss the old days of Nickelodeon. So many great and memorable cartoons.
Tell me about it. They've got nothing these days. Hell, a while back, they turned down Adventure Time #-o

KevinR86

Adventurer
Feb 15, 2005

Tell me about it. They've got nothing these days. Hell, a while back, they turned down Adventure Time #-o

Ouch, now that was a big mistake. They could've built up a good fanbase again with it.

D

Deleted member 3437147

Original poster
Ouch, now that was a big mistake. They could've built up a good fanbase again with it.
Definitely, man. They either end up rejecting good shows or accept bad ones :(

Raith94

No Longer a Noob
Apr 19, 2012
Littleroot
Had no idea there was a board dedicated to naruto....

Anyways, I really need to just read the manga again. I used to be caught up at one point in time, but when I stopped reading manga / watching anime, I obviously fell behind and now I just watch Shippuden.

The fillers are sorta killing me, along with the derpy fights. I just feel like the manga will be a much better experience if I get back into it.

Aug 1, 2000
I've been playing a lot of splatoon, I have a massive steam backlog but never want to play any of the games lol.... got even geekier than an avid manga reader... stepped into the world of light novels (save me), currently addicted to the transported/reincarnated to another world genre of manga/light novels.

but my main attention has been on TVEnthusiast which I am running as EiC.... still too small, but I have done some pretty cool things.. I have press contacts at USA, NBC, and SyFy... so I was able to take part in a press conference call interview for the show white collar, I have gotten early screeners for shows like Mr. Robot and Z-Nation, and I even got to go to NBC's comic con party this year... where I got to meet Bryan Fuller (showrunner of Hannibal), Hugh Dancy (Will on Hannibal), and soem cast members from grim... I also hung out with some IGN guys (matt fowler and eric goldman) talking about faith no more lol

is everyone still in touch with eachother? do you guys keep up on facebook or twitter now?

swordslayer2278

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Jun 9, 2004
I'm finishing up college. Getting degrees in psychology and creative writing, hoping to move onto neuroscience in Grad School. Not much else. I keep thinking of going into some kind of review field for a part time job, but then I have enough on my plate as it already is.

I loved Mr. Robot and Hannibal. I'm looking to Fuller's American Gods too.

I don't really keep in touch, but I randomly decided to check in here after like a year of not coming, but it's heartening to see that even after all this time, there is still the heartbeat of a community here.

Pascaline2.0

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 23, 2016
Around
I used to own this place..... and now it's dead :(

quote me if you want me to reply, because shit, I'm busy and I don't check in on this shit.