RPG

the stone the builder refused
Aug 22, 2006
The place you least suspect

KevinR86

Adventurer
Feb 15, 2005
Well we all do take our breaks. But hell I realized I've been back for nearly four years.

RPG

Aug 22, 2006

KevinR86

Adventurer
Feb 15, 2005
Well we all do take our breaks. But hell I realized I've been back for nearly four years.

Hey that's about as long as I have been back for [face_thinking]

ksquall1.png

I was just thinking of making a Zelda icon but I better go to sleep

Oooo, when you do make it please show me. And that's ironic. We returned at the same time but I didn't really get to know you until a couple of years ago.

lol. im well aware who [URL='http://www.ign.com/boards/members/ksquall1.1274953/']@Ksquall1[/URL] is. lol.

i still smoke weed. drink. not too much. just thought the pharase was fun.

Hi Yamato!

digifreak2005

No Longer a Noob
Apr 7, 2004
hi taichi :D

im an avid herbal incense smoker too so almost nightly. weed i havent smoked in weeks. too long acually. lol

RPG

Aug 22, 2006
Why do you call each other different names?

Hey that's about as long as I have been back for [face_thinking]

ksquall1.png

I was just thinking of making a Zelda icon but I better go to sleep

Oooo, when you do make it please show me. And that's ironic. We returned at the same time but I didn't really get to know you until a couple of years ago.
zelda_majorasMaskLink2.png
zelda_majorasMaskLink.png

Yeah I mainly stuck with the 3ds boards so it makes sense.

im an avid herbal incense smoker too so almost nightly. weed i havent smoked in weeks. too long acually. lol

Is that like synth weed? How does it compare to actual weed? I have only tried synth once and that was mixed in with real stuff

Last edited:

digifreak2005

No Longer a Noob
Apr 7, 2004
taichi and yamato were the japan names for tai and matt from the first season of digimon. they are one of our fave charictors in the show.

as for herbal incence, yeah its synth weed. the high is more specific then weed. depends on the blend and ingrediants. its mainly a short strong trip. lol

KevinR86

Adventurer
Feb 15, 2005
Those look great rpg. I never remade my Link to the Past Link or made the Link's Awakening Link I meant to. Thinking of making a Four Swords icon. I at least want one more to put in my rotation.

RPG

Aug 22, 2006
What the season 4 has ended already? Why was it so short? Will there be a season 5?

taichi and yamato were the japan names for tai and matt from the first season of digimon. they are one of our fave charictors in the show.

as for herbal incence, yeah its synth weed. the high is more specific then weed. depends on the blend and ingrediants. its mainly a short strong trip. lol

Oh I see. I didn't know that they were called that.

Seems like I should give it a proper chance one time then [face_thinking] Especially as it's legal it should be easier to buy

Those look great rpg. I never remade my Link to the Past Link or made the Link's Awakening Link I meant to. Thinking of making a Four Swords icon. I at least want one more to put in my rotation.

zelda_majorasMaskLink3.png

Extra one in the series now

I think a 4 swords one would be awesome

KevinR86

Adventurer
Feb 15, 2005
<3 That icon is great!

Yeah it's over already. I have no idea why it was so short though. Usually there are around 4 more episodes. No word on a 5th season yet.

RPG

Aug 22, 2006
How would watch dog know of this place for stoic to mention him here? Or was he just asking for more secluded boards?

zelda_majorasMaskLink4.png

I at least hope there is a 5th season. That would be a bad way to end it. That said I did enjoy the episode as a Riley episode

If McGruder isn't involved in the fifth season, Adult Swim should leave the entire series alone.

Was he involved in season 4?

StoicSamuraiMasta

Pharaoh of The Shadows
Dec 17, 2001
How would watch dog know of this place for stoic to mention him here? Or was he just asking for more secluded boards?

zelda_majorasMaskLink4.png

I at least hope there is a 5th season. That would be a bad way to end it. That said I did enjoy the episode as a Riley episode

If McGruder isn't involved in the fifth season, Adult Swim should leave the entire series alone.

No, he left the show after the third season.

RPG

Aug 22, 2006
How would watch dog know of this place for stoic to mention him here? Or was he just asking for more secluded boards
Oh they were talking about a Digimon Board, and I didn't even know about its existence,
so Stoic kindly linked me here.

Oh okay that makes more sense. I didn't know you were a fan of it

No, he left the show after the third season.

Oh so that explains why the shows quality dropped so much. I still enjoyed it though. I loved the freedom rides episode it had me in stitches