Shiny

Woof
★ MOD
Feb 27, 2007
Bark
Well, I know this is probably an abuse of my mod powers but the thread for this on the other forum that this is on is locked and I couldn't make my last post (which is coupled with being in a shitty mood in general).

This clan has been my greatest video game experience. A group of 8 friends rising from the very very bottom of the barrel yet still somehow reaching the level of not only a division 1 clan but one of two clans that reached over 3000 wars. Although my experiences with the clan later on were somewhat limited, I loved just being a part of something so great. It's bizarre seeing it die; this clan was something that I (and others of course) had battled to keep alive early on. It's still kind of hard for me to absorb even now.

Shiny

Woof
★ MOD
Feb 27, 2007
Bark
I'd hate to say it, but man, it's been SO long since I've seen this thread. Good times that was when IGN and the MK board was still alive.

[face_rose]

The clan itself lasted a whole 4 years, which is pretty damn crazy. Finding out that it had after the long weekend sucked.