Jul 9, 2008
OK guys, let's talk about clan business in this thread from now on. Use it to talk about clan related things.
All right, let's carry on with our discussions!

Jul 9, 2008
well, here was my idea.

Me: Versus, TT Captain
nhkawaguchi: battle captain

Up for your grabs votes: (My opinions here)

TT co-captain: Corngluten vs. Shiny_Rayquaza
Versus co-captain: nhkawaguchi vs. shiny vs. froderum55
Battle co-captain: maupiti vs. corngluten

those people are my first picks. Go ahead and cast your vote. The people who take these positions can add suggestions and tips/tricks/stategies on this thread, and maybe in the FAQ. But when we battle other clans, these people will be our main "representatives" who, well, represent the best our clan's got in these areas, as well as second best. Maybe even those in "office" can adjust the TI8 part in their name to reflect clan affiliations. Just a thought though.

Shiny

Woof
★ MOD
Feb 27, 2007
Bark
Should we all be the same vehicle if we battle for it? That would take that variable out of the equation.

Jul 9, 2008
Shiny_Rayquaza said:
Should we all be the same vehicle if we battle for it? That would take that variable out of the equation.

Good observation. I think that's a good idea. I'm not going for any more spots, cuz I already hold 2. So you guys decide if you want a bullet bike, mach bike, or flame runner. I usually race with a mach bike, cause the speed's still pretty decent and it allows for better flexibility on the track. funky flame runner is good, but on some courses, it's hard to wrench around turns.

I can play most likely from 8:30ish tonight on until around 9:35-40. But then, I really need to stop. If you guys want to play, let me know.

Shiny

Woof
★ MOD
Feb 27, 2007
Bark
I vote Mach Bike, but that's just me. I may be able to play at 8:30. We should do online and spread the name. [face_tongue]

Jul 9, 2008
Shiny_Rayquaza said:
I vote Mach Bike, but that's just me. I may be able to play at 8:30. We should do online and spread the name. [face_tongue]

I'll probably eat dinner soon. I should be on by 8:30. I like the sounds of a worldwide race. But I think a battle sounds better where we pwn everyone else but absolutely refrain from hitting other ti8 members even if they are on the other team. That would drive people crazy!! Seriously, we should do that! [face_beatup]

Jul 9, 2008
that's not my problem. and you'll have a hard time losing with nh NOT tracking you down.

EDIT: I know you're on. get off teh vesti. you lose IQ with every visit there. #-o

EDIT 2: Forget it. I need to eat dinner now. I'll get on when I'm done with the dishes and stuff. might take like a half an hour. Get on when I post again!

Shiny

Woof
★ MOD
Feb 27, 2007
Bark
Wow. You read me pretty well there. I was on, but I started reading [link=http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/accueil.html]this[/link] when some guy posted it. Die hard DBZ fan, so I had to.

Sorry.

Shiny

Woof
★ MOD
Feb 27, 2007
Bark
Corngluten said:
Looks fine to me. Shiny will pwn on TT.

I just don't know what a lot of the shortcuts are. [face_tongue] Or how to do them as a matter of fact.

I did two shortcut laps in a row on GBA Bowser Castle 3 and was at -16.***. Then I fell off the third time.

[face_silly]

EDIT: I think I'll be getting on now.

Jul 9, 2008
Corn and shiny, want to pwn up some folks in a race or too? I can play now! I'll be watching this thread closely for the next five minutes, so don't leave shiny!

Jul 9, 2008
Good. Still waiting corn. It gets kinda tiresome clicking refresh over and over so I can catch replies right away. I can get on anytime now.

Corngluten

Almost Not a Noob
Jan 8, 2009
Please note that there's T. storms where i'm at, so there's a posibilty that my will power go out.

andwalryn

Bong Hits for Jesus
Aug 20, 2007
Ill play someone this weekend/ tomorrow (Maybe).

Sorry I dont play much. During the week I play 10mins of ACCF (watering flowers) and I'm toj lazy to switch disks. The rest of the time I post! [face_tongue]

Shiny

Woof
★ MOD
Feb 27, 2007
Bark
My brother just finished his homework. They gave him that much to do in the 4th grade. [face_plain]

pizzapie7

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 5, 2008
I would like to try out for this clan. lol I am the only one here who isn't in it.

I can try out any day this week, so if someone would arrange the time, that would be cool.

Do you all have a website, or is everything going to be done here?

maupiti

Noob
May 2, 2008
Yay,I reached 8800 VR.I had forgotten how easily the VR goes up.

And about the battle co-captain thing,I believe you will pwn me Corngluten,but I will still give it a try,I think I am getting better[face_confused]

And who bumped the locked MKWii UK review?

Shiny

Woof
★ MOD
Feb 27, 2007
Bark
maupiti said:
And who bumped the locked MKWii UK review?

Bot threads are linked directly to articles, so when someone reviews it, it gets bumped.

We have a website, pizzapie. It's in froderum's sig, and I can't remember the URL off the top of my head. [face_tongue]

EDIT:
[link=http://z3.invisionfree.com/MKW_TIEight/index.php?act=idx]This is it.[/link]

maupiti

Noob
May 2, 2008
Does any of you guys have Mario Strikers Charged Football(MSCF).I am just asking,because the MSFC board is dead.

Corngluten

Almost Not a Noob
Jan 8, 2009
maupiti said:
And about the battle co-captain thing,I believe you will pwn me Corngluten,but I will still give it a try,I think I am getting better[face_confused]

The reason I made that post is because before it I totally destroyed speed and who I think was zelda love. They are hard to beat when most of the items they get are mega mushrooms starmans.

froderum55

Noob
Mar 18, 2008
First of all, why the hell do we have certain captains? Also, why do some people get to be two captains, I mean I know you guys are good but lets be serious now. Time trial captain? I think it should be simple, Captain of the team and Co-Captain.