FutureIsHere

Oh Hai
Jul 3, 2007
thats probably wouldve been my outcome before i stepped away. this game is starting to get on my nerves and i think im gonna to tweak the sliders before our next advance

FutureIsHere

Oh Hai
Jul 3, 2007
OD advanced. lost to Georgia by 8, dropped to 9th.

Jacksonville will get the opportunity to run it up on Kentucky at home
Seattle gets a big home test against Wisconsin
and Sacramento hits the road against UCLA

Jun 1, 2008
PA
i played this morning. still can't play defense. ready to just give up with it completely. 3 straight embarrassing losses.
I'm good to play anytime tonight if you advance

-JW4-

Almost Not a Noob
Dec 31, 2007
Oddly enough, I've relied on turnovers the last two games to get me by. I still give up a bunch of yards though

FutureIsHere

Oh Hai
Jul 3, 2007
yeah i rely on a timely turnover to turn the tide of the game in my favor. ill look at the sliders before i advance. i already turned down RB ability which will hopefully lower all these broken tackles. might do another tweak or two as well before advancing.

and i have to get up early for 2 interviews tomorrow so we can play our game tomorrow afternoon/night. just let me know when youre free.

FutureIsHere

Oh Hai
Jul 3, 2007
OD advanced. Seattle hits the road to take on the Warriors and Sacramento squares off against Colorado.

as I hoped I just got a TON of commitments following my win over Kentucky and I now have the 3rd best recruiting class in the nation which includes the #2 P, #1 SS, #5 MLB, #12 WR, #7 TE, #8 DE and #11 DT. solid haul.

side note holy shit Notre Dame has 15 commitments

Jun 1, 2008
PA
lol, disregard those 4 or so invites i sent you then. tomorrow night works best for me. I'm going to turn my defense to aggressive and just hope for the best. at least then i can justify the broken tackles.

Jun 1, 2008
PA
I have about 4 QBs that could start, ranging from 75 to 79. Their NFL counterparts would be:
Chad Pennington (JR)
Akili Smith (rs FR)
Byron Leftwich (FR)
Chad Henne (rs SO)
The bolded ones play. It's a disaster.

FutureIsHere

Oh Hai
Jul 3, 2007
fresh meat playing in Jacksonville? yay. im back from my interview if you want to run it earlier than that. im going out for dinner too so that might delay our start time

FutureIsHere

Oh Hai
Jul 3, 2007
lawls.

i tried getting my game in since i saw both of yall were on byes but i only got to halftime when i got the call to start getting ready. should be able to play after i get back and then ill advance

FutureIsHere

Oh Hai
Jul 3, 2007
got back late, just wrapped up my game. OD advanced.

#8 Jacksonville set to defend home turf against Tenn
#16 Seattle hits the road against #17 Washington
Sacramento plays against 1-7 Arizona. dont choke against your arch rival

FutureIsHere

Oh Hai
Jul 3, 2007
best of luck sir. 1-7 shouldnt give you TOO much trouble but freaking Tennessee pushed me till the 4th. again... a fucking rain game. if we ever do a redo on the OD, im not sticking around Florida

FutureIsHere

Oh Hai
Jul 3, 2007
its small ones. dont want to do anything to drastic though i think i need to finally up our pass coverage and lower CPU WR ability. getting really tired of DBs looking like chickens with their heads cut off when a WR/TE make a cut

also ill be staying in today so whenever joe plays ill advance

FutureIsHere

Oh Hai
Jul 3, 2007
OD advanced.

#7 Jacksonville hits the road against Mizz
Seattle tries to defend home turf against Oregon
and #25 Sacramento has a bye. bout time joe

FutureIsHere

Oh Hai
Jul 3, 2007
OD advanced. all users are hitting the road this week against their opponents

#6 Jacksonville vs #12 Florida for battle of the state.
Seattle vs #13 Oregon State
and #23 Sacramento vs Arizona State

FutureIsHere

Oh Hai
Jul 3, 2007
#3 Georgia Tech lost. and here i thought having Matt Jones injured would mean Florida offense would be no problem.... NOPE. 663 yards for me, 539 for Florida. dat SEC defense though! crazy game.

one more week joe. and RODRIGUEZ will be back! and potentially a rematch with Georgia on the line in the national championship. dramaz

Jun 1, 2008
PA
lol Beavers, couldn't even put up 40 on the Royals. easy 63-34 win.
724 yards for me. 552 for Oregon St. that might be a record low for my defense on the season.

Jun 1, 2008
PA
big week of recruiting after that advance too. jumped to #6 with some solid signings.
- (***) C Max Woods has committed to Seattle
- (***) LOLB Corey Walker has committed to Seattle
- (****) CB Alexander Wilson has committed to Seattle
- (***) MLB Lawrence Stevenson has committed to Seattle
- (*****) QB Tim Sanders has committed to Seattle
- (***) RE Keith Douglas has committed to Seattle
- (****) HB Elliot Smith has committed to Seattle

-JW4-

Almost Not a Noob
Dec 31, 2007
I got OT glitched again. So I'm just going to super sim and hope for the best now. Fuck you Stern

FutureIsHere

Oh Hai
Jul 3, 2007
OD advanced. Sacramento loses 24-14 to ASU. and Jacksonville jumps to #3 in the nation!

the Coast to Coast rivalry takes place this week as #3 Jacksonville goes toe to toe with Sacramento State
and the less important game #20 Seattle tries to win at Cal

FutureIsHere

Oh Hai
Jul 3, 2007
OD advanced to bowl season. Houston wins the heisman

#11 Jacksonville vs #9 Ohio State in the Capital One Bowl
#13 Seattle vs #16 VT in the Sun Bowl
and #22 Sacramento vs Utah in the Las Vegas Bowl

best of luck gents

Jun 1, 2008
PA
oh i have a final tomorrow too, but it's a joke class.
my live is up on Christmas, probably gonna get a 3 month and then be done with xbox