Emippaige

Noob
May 16, 2020
Send a message in a bottle & go into contact mode by saving and going to the home screen select tag or contact mode whichever is on your home screen

May 20, 2020
I am looking into getting Nook way to Nookingtons, please someone purchase something!! I've been trying to do this for months and I'm getting desperate!
Town Name: Hell (don't ask)
My Name: Taylor🖤
Code: idk😅 Nintendo shut down Wfc

May 20, 2020
Hi, I want nookington on my wild world and city folk. I thought my wild world can go to my city folk game but apparently it can't :'(
Anyone can help me with my wild world and city folk? :)

May 20, 2020
I am looking into getting Nook way to Nookingtons, please someone purchase something!! I've been trying to do this for months and I'm getting desperate!
Town Name: Hell (don't ask)
My Name: Taylor🖤
Code: idk😅 Nintendo shut down Wfc
It's easy you can still get a friend code on your Nintendo ds lite, all you need is a mobile phone with data and no password hotspot and follow a YouTube video on how to get wifi working on DS lite.

Katruby

Noob
May 7, 2020
My friend code is 1638-0966-6116
Name - em;paige
Town name - poka

please reply with your details and when you will be online so we can connect !

Hi I've added you 😊

Add me back I'm online most days

Friend code: 425802651105

Name: *kelly* ( I have a star at the beginning and end of my name)

Town: Hometown

abbiev

Noob
Jun 4, 2020
Hi I've added you 😊

Add me back I'm online most days

Added you!! I can’t get a friend code because I can’t get my DSi to connect to wifi.... any ideas?

lainaroo13

Noob
Jun 6, 2020
Hi everyone!!! My name is Lain and my friend code is 4429-8257-2110. my town name is VibeIsle and i have apples, pears, and coconuts. let me know if you add me so i can add you back!! :)

IK202

Noob
Jun 13, 2020
Hi! I just went through all of the wifi set up stuff for ACWW and I was wondering if you still wanted some more people to add! Unfortunately none of the town names are appearing in my "distant towns" list so that I can visit. Does the other person have to add you back in order for it to work?

Jun 23, 2020
Hiiii I'm looking for a friend cause I need to upgrade my store. Message me on messenger at hannah cazella my picture should be either me and a cat or an ultasound of a baby. If you cant find me my I'm in Instagram at kittennachos

Jun 23, 2020
Hiiii I'm looking for a friend cause I need to upgrade my store. Message me on messenger at hannah cazella my picture should be either me and a cat or an ultasound of a baby. If you cant find me my I'm in Instagram at kittennachos

Jun 25, 2020
Greetings!!! I started playing again and really would love Nookingtons. I am trying to figure out my code to give it out. In the meantime I have added most everyone here ! Would love a visit, I have all the fruit and could leave a bag of money so you can go shopping . Alaska is the town name and I am Michele.
Thanks!

M

CoolBA

Noob
Jun 22, 2020
Are you still looking? I would be happy to visit and trade and i have peaches in my town. My code is 481036462659 and my character is called Brodie and my town is smallton

CoolBA

Noob
Jun 22, 2020
Hi! I am in the same situation, I just added you so dont hesitate to add me back: 3828-5298-0855 town:Qwerk Name:Amelia
Hello! I
Hi everyone!! I'm totally new to this forum! I have just started playing Animal crossing wild woods again after 10 years and don't have any friends!! I've managed to hook up to the Wi-Fi network successfully but need some peeps to visit. Please add me 😊

My rates are open so please come visit 😀
Hello! I just added you! I am trying to get Nookingtons and have all fruits in my town. My friend code is (481036462659) my characters name is Brodie and my town is named smallton. (I Will not accept seeders)

Aug 4, 2020
Hello everybody! I just found this chat today, is someone still out there and interested in visiting?
I have all fruits and I'm missing just three fish to complete the museum, but I'm missing some furniture.
Name: Spigola
Town: Al mare
Friend Code:

CoolBA

Noob
Jun 22, 2020
Hello everybody! I just found this chat today, is someone still out there and interested in visiting?
I have all fruits and I'm missing just three fish to complete the museum, but I'm missing some furniture.
Name: Spigola
Town: Al mare
Friend Code:
I would add you but I don't see your code

Nov 11, 2020
Hi, Im also fairly new to Wild World!

Name: Ashton
Town Name: Maple
Friend Code: 0435-5079-1557

I'm hoping some of us can get together and play online sometime!