Feb 23, 2020
Hello there!

I started playing Animal Crossing Wild World again after a few years of not playing it. I was wondering if anyone would like to exchange friend codes especially if anyone needs to get a friend to visit for getting Nook n' Go upgraded.
My friend code is 107974957893

Thank you!
Sorry if I posted in the wrong area by any chance.

leavoe17

Noob
Mar 15, 2020
Hello there!

I started playing Animal Crossing Wild World again after a few years of not playing it. I was wondering if anyone would like to exchange friend codes especially if anyone needs to get a friend to visit for getting Nook n' Go upgraded.

Thank you!

Hi! Still looking? I am working on getting Nookington's and expanding. Thanks!!

Lalalea44

Noob
Mar 23, 2020
hi. I have also recently started playing.
friend code- 082205200433
Name- Emma
Town name- Albion :)
Hey! I just started playing again too and really need nookigtons, I'll add you right now. I'm going to be playing for a few hours so I will be active

Mar 26, 2020
I’ve just started playing too!
Friend code is - 258086823052
Town name - Wildwood
Character - Rose

please add me! X

Mar 26, 2020
I’ve just started playing too!
Friend code is - 258086823052
Town name - Wildwood
Character - Rose

please add me! X

hey I just added you! I’m playing for the first time in years and I can’t figure out how to get my own code to share :/ do you happen to remember how?

Mar 29, 2020
I just started playing the other day. I have cherries in my town. I'm going to add you guys.
Name: Lindsey
Town: Dimsdale
Friend Code: 3871-4788-8633

kateealexx

Noob
Mar 30, 2020
Hey! I’ve been playing again recently and would love to have some friends! I don’t have a friend code yet but would anyone mind if I added you guys?
thanks!
kate :)

Zaxzax99

Noob
Mar 31, 2020
I would like some friends. I just booted up a new game. My friend code is 146629722666 my character at the moment is Sophia (which is me) and my town is called Paradise. I live in the UK but what is sleep anymore idk maybe we should get a discord going?

MelRam929

Noob
Mar 31, 2020
I would like some friends. I just booted up a new game. My friend code is 146629722666 my character at the moment is Sophia (which is me) and my town is called Paradise. I live in the UK but what is sleep anymore idk maybe we should get a discord going?
Hi! i just started playing again recently id like to visit your town if thats okay! im trying to update my Nookway

MelRam929

Noob
Mar 31, 2020
Hello there!

Thank you!

Hello! i just started playing again recently as well and id love to visit your town if thats okay! i need to upgrade my nookway

chelram

Noob
Apr 1, 2020
Hello there!

Thank you!
I still play! I’d love some people to play with 😊 my friend code is
Hey!
Hello there!

Thank you!
I thought Nintendo WFC had been shut down? How is it possible to play online with people without it?

Zaxzax99

Noob
Mar 31, 2020
this tells you everything you need to know. And I tried it yesterday so it still works. I just need friend codes to see if the actual connection works and to upgrade Nookway once I get there (I'm starting from scratch)

Marybree

Noob
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone! I’m recently restarted playing wild world but I can’t visit anyone since I can’t connect to WiFi , I don’t know my wep key , anyone knows how to help me please?

Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone!! I’d love to connect with anyone! I have oranges in my town & would love to connect with anyone and explore!
My name is Alice, my town is called Surrey and my code is: 7071-5612-0490-3000 I think that’s right anyways! I’m not sure how to find my code but I think that’s correct! My email is aliceemayclarke96@gmail.com if anyone wants to connect!

Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone!! I’d love to connect with anyone! I have oranges in my town & would love to connect with anyone and explore!
My name is Alice, my town is called Surrey and my code is: 7071-5612-0490-3000 I think that’s right anyways! I’m not sure how to find my code but I think that’s correct! My email is aliceemayclarke96@gmail.com if anyone wants to connect!
Turns out that isn’t my number as I can’t get my WiFi to connect to my DS anyone help me on this one?

Apr 8, 2020
Can I connect too? I'm Isabel and trying to find my friend code. I'd really like to connect with someone!!

Apr 9, 2020
Hi , I add everyone on this forum.
My name is : Lily
My town : Fantasia
My friendcode : 2239-3914-8939

Apr 13, 2020
this tells you everything you need to know. And I tried it yesterday so it still works. I just need friend codes to see if the actual connection works and to upgrade Nookway once I get there (I'm starting from scratch)
It doesn’t work for me 🥺

Apr 14, 2020
I got the game late last year and have been looking for a way to get Nookington's, and hopefully the rest of the fruit: oranges, peaches and pears. I can't connect my 3DS to WiFi (they don't like AT&T) so I don't have my own friend code, but I have apples, cherries and coconuts if anyone wants them, or I will when they grow back in the next day or two. I also have a couple purple or orange flowers scattered around if you want to search for those.

Apr 23, 2020
Hiya guys!
I just got animal crossing wild world.
I don’t understand why it won’t let me have a friend code.
It says I need a Web Key for my WiFi which I don’t have and doesn’t work.
Can anyone help me out on how to get my friend code please I want to upgrade my town

May 2, 2020
Hello there!
I haven't played ACWW for years.

Add me :)
Name: Sarah
Town: Sascha
Friendcode: 3828 5297 7056

If you struggle with the wifi connection of your DS, use the wifi Hotspot of your Smartphone without a Key and WPA or WPA2 off.

Greetings :)

Katruby

Noob
May 7, 2020
Hi everyone!! I'm totally new to this forum! I have just started playing Animal crossing wild woods again after 10 years and don't have any friends!! I've managed to hook up to the Wi-Fi network successfully but need some peeps to visit. Please add me 😊

Friend code: 425802651105

Name: *kelly* ( I have a star at the beginning and end of my name)

Town: Hometown

My rates are open so please come visit 😀

May 7, 2020
Hi all! Also just restarted my town in Wild World - having trouble setting up my wifi/friend code despite being connected to wifi through my DS. I hope to travel so I can get my final Nookingtons upgrade!

May 8, 2020
hi! i was wondering if anyone wants to be acww friends? i’m not very far in the game, but i will eventually need someone to help me upgrade my store. i would love to come to your world and help you with whatever! i won’t ruin anything, i promise. i just want some friends🥺

Ma11_101

Noob
May 9, 2020
Hey are you still looking bacause I have started to play wild world again so if you are I would gladly add you and help with things

pramite.34

Noob
May 11, 2020
Hi everyone!! I'm totally new to this forum! I have just started playing Animal crossing wild woods again after 10 years and don't have any friends!! I've managed to hook up to the Wi-Fi network successfully but need some peeps to visit. Please add me 😊

Friend code: 425802651105

Name: *kelly* ( I have a star at the beginning and end of my name)

Town: Hometown

My rates are open so please come visit 😀
Hi! I am in the same situation, I just added you so dont hesitate to add me back: 3828-5298-0855 town:Qwerk Name:Amelia

May 12, 2020
hi. I have also recently started playing.
friend code- 082205200433
Name- Emma
Town name- Albion :)
Hi Emma, if you're still looking I have invited you to my town and the door is open
Name: Bampot
Town: Irnbru
Friend Code: 395737893820

I have native cherries but some pear and peach trees growing at the minute so keep checking back.

Add me! :)

May 12, 2020
Hey are you still looking bacause I have started to play wild world again so if you are I would gladly add you and help with things
Hey hey, would you like to add me too? I just managed to het WFC working and very excited! :)

Name: Bampot
Town: Irnbru
Friend Code: 395737893820

I have native cherries but some pear and peach trees growing at the minute so keep checking back.

Add me!