Ghostman69

Noob
Sep 15, 2012
GrayDragon7 said:
I've played a little of the beta and it was awesome and the graphics were great too, but for now I pick Halo:Reach. KZ3 has the graphics and Reach has everything else. My opinion may change when I've played the actual game, but for now Reach wins.
just like you, i played the KZ3 beta and i own Reach. but unlike you, i'll pick KZ3 over Reach. it's only becuz i'm not into the way the people play Reach, they play like we're fighting on the moon. every time i play Reach, i having people jumping up and down and shooting at you. plus i just don't like the feel of Halo anymore, it feel kinda dated to me. somewhere in me, i hope that Halo is done, and that CoD should be done too [face_praying]
~o)
Thought i was the only person who disliked the way your forced to play Halo, having to jump everywhere, its just a race to the rocket launcher or spartan laser

Spiderluke

Almost Not a Noob
Sep 29, 2005
I like both. Depends on what you are in the mood for. I agree it takes a lot of bullets to kill peeps in Halo and they do often seem like they are "moon jumping." I do end up getting destroyed more in Halo. I don't know if it's because I suck or if I'm not used to how they play on there. I don't know. There are a lot of factors. Each are fine in their own ways and I'm glad I could experience both.

ps360x

Noob
Aug 9, 2009
I find Halo is very inconsistent I ave small periods of enjoyment with it but sometimes I daydream while playing, I guess it just isn't my type of shooter. I enjoyed KZ3 although I would pick KZ2 over it any day of the week, my favourite fps of all time .