Bolduk

Almost Not a Noob
Aug 26, 2008
IGN, there's a typo in Kaznan. Well it's Kaznan. Not KazAnan. Fix this, that's kind of not so pro to write a guide and make mistakes on a map name.

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
great videos for noobs

but the advice the editor gives can kind of apply to most maps, although he tries to single out certain situations. there were way to many "no sh** sherlock moments.

but if you're new to KZ and don't feel like learning along the way, these videos come highly recommended

we3gamers.com

Nov 12, 2010
Next I'd like to see a video (or at least a 3D map layout) of the Mawlr Graveyard, it's a damn tough map to play offense on since there are so many great choke points. But I'm sure there's some kind of corridor or back alley I'm not finding that can help turn the tables without someone sniping me in that huge open battlefield.

gamingequality77

Almost Not a Noob
Aug 22, 2010
Loved the multiplayer.I mostly use the medic.I'm more of the type of guy who wants his teammate to know he's doing something to help the group.I'm also aggressive,I usually charge head on blasting my way through enemies.I'm not the type of person to hide in a section of a room waiting for someone to enter so I can pick them off.And don't even ge me started with people obsessed with sniping(no offence to anyone who loves sniping).Videos were cool by the way.

Nov 2, 2009
I don't get why so many Xbox gamers are trying to belittle this game. I have both consoles and you know what? This game takes a s*it on Halo Reach. Sorry but every exclusive PS3 game I've played rocks the crap out of Xbox games to be fair.

I prefer the xbox online, but the PS3 has the better quality games. Apart from Gears of War. Blu Ray is the new media for high quality games.

Immolateus

Noob
Aug 3, 2010
I liek the BILGARSK map...but most of the rest are kind of un-remarkable. I liked the maps from KZ2 better...but I dont want to pay for em via DLC...good game worthy of playing

Psymyn

Noob
Jan 7, 2011
That was really helpful! Really helps to hear someone point out other obvious feats of each class even if your already owning the field. It also really points out key features in the game that set it apart from other shooters, not just its looks ;D, in which have already done an outstanding job at using visuals to correlate with specific events within the game, and other minor characterizations that just make more sense.

Monk44

Noob
Feb 12, 2011
one of the best multiplayer experoences ive had in a long time! I was also looking to join a clan but i don't know how to go about it is there anyone in this forum that can hook a brother up!

Mar 6, 2011
Hay, I play as a marksman mostly and i'm pretty good. lookin to start or jon a clan, my name on ps3 is supa-mike213, so let me know

Dec 16, 2010
Join the Clan Of Cthulhu!
Friend me (BLOODYICECREAM) and be part of the most diabolically evil clan to ever emerge from the sea!

((Clan tag is [H.P.]))

KennedyX8

Noob
Oct 16, 2008
Also looking to team up. I'm an intermediate player
(I think level 20 or so), usually a medic or engineer. PSN - Kennedyx8

petebuk84

Noob
Mar 18, 2011
What I love about PS3 and in particular Killzone 2 & 3 multiplayer is a distinct reduction in the amount of trash-talking brats. Look at these comments and you see 'Gamers' (upper-case G as it is a noun and not a verb), who enjoy multiplayer rather than p***ing each off online. Nice one my fellow Killzoners, I'm proud of you.

Feb 9, 2011
Visari is gone, but the war is far from over. For latest Killzone 3 news & updates visit the Killzone 3 Community > http://community.us.playstation.com/community/games/action-adventure/killzone/killzone-3