tfghost92

No Longer a Noob
Aug 29, 2009
#1. Chicago Bulls - Cade Cunningham, PG

This year isn't nearly as clear cut with their top picks as most years, but, if there was one pick to single out its Cade Cunningham. The Bulls are ecstatic to pull the #1 pick and they get the guy they wanted all along.

CadeCunningham_qa_2020_osu_0.jpg

#2. San Antonio Spurs - Evan Mobley, C

The prototypical big. Pack everything that makes a good modern center, and you get Evan Mobley. His shooting still needs work, but he's a great defender with an enourmous wingspan and it makes too much sense for the Spurs to pass on.

4caaf26803bd76e863c6a01bd4d147.jpg

#3 Denver Nuggets - Jalen Suggs, PG

The first Jalen off the board. Suggs has everything you could want in a guard. Speed, strong athleticism, on and off the ball player, tough on defense, and a great leader. His major struggle is his three ball but if he continues to develop as a shooter, he will be a perennial All-Star. Some might debate this, but I think Suggs at #3 is a no brainer, need or not.

3e73fbe0-a156-11eb-b3df-789d0a010188

#4. Charlotte Hornets - Jalen Green, SG

A combo guard you can insert into most lineups and just let cook. One of the best shooters in the entire draft, and one of the best overall polished players, albeit his defense could use some work. I also personally think he has one of the highest ceilings in the draft. I think this is a great pick for anyone sitting at this spot waiting to see how the top 3 unfold. Green feels like a perennial boom or bust candidate, though, so I wouldn't be stunned, necessarily, to see him fall out of these top 4 picks.

#5. Indiana Pacers - Johnathan Kuminga, PF

Really tough to lose that top 3 odds spot and miss on Cade or another top guy, but nonetheless, the Pacers collect their thoughts and take the best player left, who, in my opinion, is Kuminga, a combo forward who can defend almost any position on the court, and possesses a lot of explosive strength and athleticism on the offensive end. He is more of a project player but the Pacers have no real reason not to gamble on the best player they can get. I totally understand if this pick was just wildly different though. It comes down to how Mr. Peck feels is best for his team.

#6. Dallas Mavericks - Scottie Barnes, SF

The Mavericks brush the dirt off and take the BPA, Scottie Barnes, who is an all around powerful and versatile defender that would improve any lineup pretty much right away if he proves he can keep up with the higher caliber strength and speed of the NBA.

usatsi_15764043_168390270_lowres.jpg

#7. Toronto Raptors - Davion Mitchell, PG

to build on the young group the large lad has assembled, the Raptors opt for Big Ten Defensive Player of the Year Davion Mitchell, who's defensive prowess, but also strong body and elite quickness can be an immediate contributor to a team who is maybe one offseason away from finding a real identity.

#8. Utah Jazz -Moses Moody, SG

"Get Zion some cot damn help" shouts RyanRogers, as he flames me for this pick and takes someone else entirely instead.

Moody is a great 3&D guy that the Jazz can plug in right away.

#9. Oklahoma City Pistons - Corey Kispert, SF

A great sensible player in transition, with the best shooting ability in the draft. Get him open and its money. Thunder have this pick but I am sure the Pistons will get on that swap right away.

5fe7f5fdf0921.image.jpg

#10. Sacramento Kings - Franz Wagner, SF

Wagner has the ability to transition to the NBA as a combo wing or could stick to the 3 because he has the ability to defend bigs, at least on the collegiate level. He'll be a solid 2 way guy that has a lot of potential around the court. The big knock is his consistent shooting ability at the NBA level.

Alright I'm done now I don't wanna do any more tonight and idk enough about college basketball to do the full thing. Flame me now please

Cubelar

Cube the pube
Jul 24, 2005
2021 IGNBA Draft will begin July 22nd. Right when the clock strikes midnight! That will give us a week to finish the draft. last year we got it done in like 6-7 days, we should be able to do it. No timelimits but don't fuck around and take forever. Thread will go up at a later date

Cubelar

Cube the pube
Jul 24, 2005
Pick swapping is open, you may post here or pm us if you'd like to exercise your pick swap

Bronamo

Da Best
Jul 3, 2010
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i (1).jpeg

Bronamo's IGNBA 2K22 Mock Draft 2.0 (with minor commentary)

1. Chicago Bulls - G Cade Cunningham; BPA, no brainer

2. San Antonio Spurs - C/F Evan Mobley; BPA, perfect fit

3. Denver Nuggets - not a PG Jalen Green; BPA, nice fit next to CJ

4. Charlotte Hornets - G Scottie Barnes; Charlotte shakes up the draft and take the player with arguably the most potential in the draft. With comparisons to Kawhi and Giannis they decide to gamble on their future here

5. Memphis Grizzlies - PG Jalen Suggs; Memphis gets lucky and they get the perfect fit at point guard, question now is will they keep him or keep jumbling players

6. Dallas Mavericks - G James Bouknight; Dallas disregards analysts and other GMs review of the UCONN star and make the pick to end the talks of him potentially falling in the draft

7. Toronto Raptors - F Jonathan Kuminga; Raptors take a pick on potential, some considered Kuminga a top overall pick at one point but he drops due to his G League production

8. Utah Jazz - F Jalen Johnson; Ryrog gonna get mad regardless of who I put here unless it's Cade 🤷‍♂️

9. Detroit Pistons - G Davion Mitchell; Pistons take the most NBA ready player of the draft and another guy who's going to contribute to that staut defense

10. Sacramento Kings - PG Josh Giddey; seeing the success of Lamelo Ball out of Australia among the rise of big initiating guards in the league (Harden/Simmons/Shai/Luka/Lamelo/Cade etc) it's hard for Sacramento to pass on the potential that comes from Josh Giddey here

11. Cleveland Cavaliers - C Alperen Şengün; the Turkish star is flying up draft boards and Cleveland gets a potential steal as they look to rebuild after trading Kevin Durant

12. Golden State Warriors - C/F Kai Jones; I originally projected Johnny Juzang as the pick here but since he returned to school the Warriors go with another player flying up boards. If Kai reaches his defensive potential he could be a huge problem as a center who can stretch the floor

13. Charlotte Hornets - F Franz Wagner; more mobile and polished than his older brother, the Hornets grab another good wing in the draft

14. Cleveland Cavaliers - G Keon Johnson; Charlotte makes another pick based on potential. Keon Johnson is probably the most physically gifted player in the draft

15-30