mptalon

Noob
Dec 9, 2008
tanks but all i did was use the old disenigartar ray(sorry about spelling)wow 4th ring of furon is awesome

Dec 14, 2008
I'm Trying to get the All Landing Zones Acchivement and i cant figure out the Last 1 I need its on the 4th Ring of Furon and its the one where the Statue thing says " Dont you wish your girlfriend was hot like me, work on your fitness run through the beacons" I cant figure out what beacons its talking about please help.[face_cry]

Mar 6, 2005
need 1 collectible in furon NW corner of condos
I used a map so I am pretty sure that is the one I need but I cant find it

Apr 11, 2009
ok... answer this... why isn't this game for PS2!
and is there a site i can file a complaint about that to.
i don't have a PS3 or xbox 360!

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
cirkusleader said:
The PS2's hardware can't cope with all the game's data and graphical quality.
No.
Stop whining about it and save up your money for one. Most of us had too. The regular 360 has dropped to $199, the price the PS2 started out as.

Crypto_666

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 4, 2008
youngwerth said:
Dear d.r.a.a.h.c. i have been watching this post for a very long time and just recently singed up and well i have something to say, 1. your an idiot 2. you've been embarrassing your self 3. you have not been owning anybody 4. THIS IS A PATH OF THE FURON BOARD NOT ANYTHING ELSE.
These boards are for all DAH stuff not just POTF.

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
Yeah, I have a question for you. I just recently completed 100% of DAH! 2 for my PS2. I noticed that in some places (Solaris for instance), I can supposedly PK larger objects. On Solaris, I could move my cursor over one of the large satellites and when I press L1, the 4-button prompt comes up stating that I can press Triangle to activate PK. However, when I do this, Crypto just grunts as usual when he can't pick something up that's heavy. Is there a way to unlock this? Or were the people who designed the game just screwing with us? I've collected all of the alien artifacts and all of the Cells. Am I missing something here? Please provide any explanation you may have to this. Thank you.

Crypto_666

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 4, 2008
joshsmith16 said:
cirkusleader said:
No.
Stop whining about it and save up your money for one. Most of us had too. The regular 360 has dropped to $199, the price the PS2 started out as.

Graphical quality,the graphics suck balls just like D.R.A.A.H.C. and joshsmith16

EJBC

Prime Member
Dec 29, 2007
In DaH2 is the KGB as tough as Majestic from DaH1, or weaker? Also, what are the Alert Levels?

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
Crypto_666 said:
joshsmith16 said:
cirkusleader said:
No.

Graphical quality,the graphics suck balls just like D.R.A.A.H.C. and joshsmith16
The graphics are 360 standard r-tard. They're the exact same graphics as in Crackdown and Shadowrun. You fail.

EJBC said:
In DaH2 is the KGB as tough as Majestic from DaH1, or weaker? Also, what are the Alert Levels?
Yes, the KGB are as tough as the majestic.

The alert levels in DAH!2 are: Police, Army, Advanced Army, KGB.

In DAH!3, they are: Police, SWAT, Military, Nexos. On the final invasion site, it's all Nexos.