May 3, 2008
prove it. how many missions, arkvoodles, and enemies are there in the entire game and how many of each in each map?

name each enemy, arkvoodle, what does each arkvoodle say.

Jul 21, 2008
i have answers i`ve beat all dah games to date i have found out most about potf i want unanswered questions about the game that are even worth asking something interesting related to the game that someone needs to know like whos crypto against why is this going to happen things people care about!

Jul 21, 2008
psh, dude i don`t use cheats why would i know them or even want to besides i mean things that matter dont give me some unreasonable question that i have to go back and count up everything i dont have time for that and no one cares about that anyways.

Aug 8, 2005
This thread in a nutshell:

"OMG i m teh smrtist dood evar i no evrythng abuot DAH!!!111"

"Who's the main character?"

"i no evrythng abuot DAH!!!!111"

"You didn't answer the question."

"LOL, n00b."

"[face_plain]"

Dude, most of us already know the answers to the questions you want us to ask. And if we don't, a little research could easily fix that.

Jul 21, 2008
right haha i dont care what question you ask as long as its something you want to know not just some random crap about something worthless to ask witch is what its been. and you smartest about dah ha how pathetic :^O

May 3, 2008
..................................What is the emperor's main purpose in the game? Name a few quotes from Pox.

May 3, 2008
"i have answers i`ve beat all dah games to date i have found out most about potf i want unanswered questions about the game that are even worth asking something interesting related to the game that someone needs to know like whos crypto against why is this going to happen things people care about!" Quote D.H.whatever
it IS interesting, noob.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, POTF IN NOT RELEASED, NOOOOOOOB

And nobody ever said they're the smartest. You ought to get out of the computer and learn how to listen, read, and type.-.-U

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
Wow... This thread is the most pathetic noob started piece of ****sack detritus I've ever read. We are in fact smarter about DAH! than you because you are dumb enough to come on here and say you know everything about PotF. Guess What. I have all the answers right here-

1(can you even count that high?). You're stupid.

2. My ass knows more than you do.

3. Learn to type properly.

4. LEARN TO FRIKKIN SPELL. Wat r u 4? [face_rolling_eyes]

5. You liek just totaly got ur ass pwnt in ur own thread noob.

Here are a few questions for you. Who is the main villain of the game? Who is the leader of Alientology? How Many weapons are there? Do you die if you fall in water?

If you don't answer those, you fail.

If you ignore me, you're stupider than I thought because thats proof you're lying.

I challenge you D.R.A.A.H.C. I am one of DAH!'s biggest fans if not the biggest. Lets see if you can beat me in DAH! knowledge. Oh wait, you can't, you forgot what color underwear you wore today. [face_beatup]

Jul 21, 2008
yeah at the end or dah 2 crypto cloned Natalya there in a bed in his saucer and pox is mad because hes the one who needs the new clone.

Jul 21, 2008
you know what joshsmith16 ill own you and anyone else anywhere and anytime in dah knowledge and we can go farther then that making guesses to what will happen in potf or any other dah that could be coming out easily [face_rolling_eyes]
i am the one who has been owning all you noods in the post you just dont know it :^O
okay so the main villain of what dah? game and how many weapons of what dah? and yes you die if you fall in water in every dah game.

May 3, 2008
dude. we're supposed to ask YOU the questions.. or are you so stupid you can't understand yourself?

I say emperor, you say what game. That's retarded.

And it's obvious we're talking about PATH OF THE FURON! WE'RE IN A FREAKING PATH OF THE FURON BOARD DUMBO

And WRONG!! You will not die in PotF. You will be teleported to the nearest surface.

May 3, 2008
What a noob. Ignore everyone else and focus on the big one huh? In reality, that's commiting suicide. I hope you commit suicide, you conceited scum

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
1. Who is the guy riding the nexo Dragon in the Shen Long Monastery courtyard?

2. Who is the main villain of PotF?

3. How many weapons are in PotF?

4. Will you die if you fall in water in PotF?

5. What is the name of the Cult Crypto meets in Sunnywood?

6. What is The Emperor's name?

7. What is the name of the Furon Homeworld?

8. Where is the Furon Homeworld?

crypto140

Noob
Mar 9, 2008
i alreday know all of them and he hasent evan replyed might take 3 months to dig the infor off the web lol lol lol lol

Crypto_666

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 4, 2008
1. Who is the guy riding the nexo Dragon in the Shen Long Monastery courtyard?

Saxon

2. Who is the main villain of PotF?

Emperor Meningitis

3. How many weapons are in PotF?

4. Will you die if you fall in water in PotF?

You will get warped back to shore

5. What is the name of the Cult Crypto meets in Sunnywood?

Alienology

6. What is The Emperor's name?

Emperor Meningitis

7. What is the name of the Furon Homeworld?

Gorta

8. Where is the Furon Homeworld?

The Proxima Centauri system

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
Crypto_666 got number 2 wrong.

we haven't played Path of the Furon yet, and no absolute concrete proof has been released about anything having to do with Meningitis. Never ASSUME anything. However, everything else was correct. Oh, by the way, those questions were to test D.R.A.A.H.C, Not you guys. Now he knows the answers! Nice going guys!

ninja146

Noob
May 17, 2008
but didn't you notice when the master dude says he to become his pupple (sorry cant spell it) "only then will you be able to defeat your true enemy" then there's a picture of the emperor?

May 3, 2008
Crypto_666 got number 2 wrong.

we haven't played Path of the Furon yet, and no absolute concrete proof has been released about anything having to do with Meningitis. Never ASSUME anything. However, everything else was correct. Oh, by the way, those questions were to test D.R.A.A.H.C, Not you guys. Now he knows the answers! Nice going guys!

Well he already chickened out.

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
Could have been a coincidence. NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING unless you have concrete, undenyable proof.

Also, yes, D.R.A.A.H.C being the ultra super *** he is chicken out.

youngwerth

Noob
Sep 9, 2008
Dear d.r.a.a.h.c. i have been watching this post for a very long time and just recently singed up and well i have something to say, 1. your an idiot 2. you've been embarrassing your self 3. you have not been owning anybody 4. THIS IS A PATH OF THE FURON BOARD NOT ANYTHING ELSE.

May 3, 2008
Dear Young Werth,
We are pleased to announce that D.R.A.A.H.C. has officially cowarded out. Please read all posts before replying.

Sincerely,
The Most Annoyed

Sabre3589

Retarded Genius
Aug 5, 2008
1) this is D.R.A.A.H.C's thread, and the board is all DAH! games, so it can be any DAH!
2) any n00b (i.e. most of you) throws that around as abuse is a self disrespecting idiot
3) SENSOR PROFANITY, LIKE THIS YOU ****ING IDIOTS! (pre/suffixes are acceptable)
4) the only reason that this thread isn't locked, and half of you banned is cus there are no mods on this board.

id be careful, cus some mods check many boards, even if they don't post there to watch over things. you guys need to be a little cautious, cus your all pushing it.

LollYsof2

Noob
Mar 7, 2006
"1) this is D.R.A.A.H.C's thread, and the board is all DAH! games, so it can be any DAH! "

Of course, but he specifically mentioned POTF in his first post.

ninja146

Noob
May 17, 2008
all you have to do is hit him and dodge his lightning stuff the best thing to do is to use temporal fist and hit him with all your ion detonator charges.....

F.Y.I his red life bar goes down hope it help[face_plain]

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
"dude. we're supposed to ask YOU the questions.. or are you so stupid you can't understand yourself?

I say emperor, you say what game. That's retarded.

And it's obvious we're talking about PATH OF THE FURON! WE'RE IN A FREAKING PATH OF THE FURON BOARD DUMBO

And WRONG!! You will not die in PotF. You will be teleported to the nearest surface."- Josh Smith? Lumine? It was one of those. That was a quote from one of those two.

But I can answer your questions seeing as I have the game. You dont die when you fall into the water. There will be 45-46 achievements I dont know off the top of my head. There are no cheat codes currently. Keep asking if you want me to answer, and sorry if this is a little late.

ninja146

Noob
May 17, 2008
you know that draahc whatever dude isnt around anymore didnt you read the other posts.[face_rolling_eyes]

but idk for sure i was just answering a question how to beat a boss so idk whats going on on this one...