pharomarc

Noob
Oct 3, 2005
I use to always opt for the PC version of games (I own360,PS3,wii) but now games which uses Steam you can’t sell, so I’ll either pick the console version…or People can just open a new steam account for every game and just sell the game after they are done and give their email account and password they have used. Steam claim that it provided value to their customers, I think they are only talking about the game developers and not the gamers. Seriously why can you resell every other game you “OWN” except the ones that use Steam. Gamers should start to take notice and talk about it or nothing is going to change. It is your game sell it when you want to.

Iboga2012

Noob
Mar 12, 2008
Personally I love Steam... best deals on PC games anywhere and a huge selection... I don't mind not being able to trade them either. Seriously, where else can you get both Portals for less than 10 bucks... not Ebay or Gamestop...

I buy PC games for keeps, PS3 and 360 not so much...

May 30, 2011
It's why I always do my research and wait for games to go on sale. If I'm buying something on Steam, it usually means it's something that's definitely a keeper.

ScottCarmichael

Prime Member
Jul 19, 2008
No offense, but I have [never] sold/traded a used PC game.

Why? Because ever since CD-Keys and game authentication, it's too hard to know whether your game will even work for someone else.

If you are that concerned about selling/trading games, stick to console versions.

PC_Only

Noob
Oct 24, 2010
When everyone else has disappeared and there is only Steam - watch out!

Because even though at the moment they have competition, they are already so arrogant! For example, today, out of the blue, Steam wants to "optimize the files" for my Shogun 2, hat I have been happily playing for about 8 months now. So far it's taken an hour and looks like it will take 5 hours! I am sure this optimization is nothing to do with me, but to help Steam. It's this type of arrogance of "just doing it" rather than asking if I want it to be done! They should also say it's going to take over an hour when the message box says "a few minutes". It is this arrogance I don't like, and if I don't have to buy the Steam version because the game is available elsewhere, that's where I will get it from. I want to be under Steam's heel as little as possible!

xDadiKx

Noob
Oct 30, 2014
I agree steam moderator freaking premantly forever me for posting a website with a css content and said it is legal in the steam discussion
Like why dont they freaking remove my comment and remind me to not post those kind of comments, like in other source games they remind not to do that then if you do it again you get kicked/banned

I hate steam they have a stupid system. :(