M4n0w4r

Almost Not a Noob
Dec 19, 2012
Skyrim with Guns? When I started playing it, I could see it being like that. However, after spending a lot of good quality time with it, the similarities get less and less.

The only similarity I can still say exists is that it's open ended with a huge amount of game-world to explore. Other than that it's not like Skyrim at all.

The caves in FC3 are not instanced, they're smaller and more realistic than the labyrinths in Skyrim. But I like the fact you can just find one, walk in and loot it without a loading screen. Same with any ruins (although don't expect dragur dens, these are more like WWII gun emplacements).

Travelling around the island is much more fun in FC3, plenty of vehicles and boats to use scattered around the islands, and the different types at variety. I rarely use fast travel in FC3, in Skyrim I've only ever owned one horse, and some bastard Orc killed it so I didn't bother buy another one.

Is FC3 better than Skyrim... Slightly yes. Bethesda could learn a hell of a lot from this game.