mylonelyafternoon

I Might Be Wrong
Dec 22, 2013
9kxV4mB.jpg
Since there hasn't been one of these Threads active in almost 3 years, I'd thought I would make a new one, to keep this Board alive and what not. [face_peace]

I guess the rules being I recommend to be as friendly as you possibly can be to one another, and for the love of God no Spamming. Thanks in advance, and have fun.

And yeah, this is an unofficial Community Chat Thread, but whatever. Let's just see how this goes...
fsjalhm.png

Last edited by a moderator:

nookfan

Queen of the Night
★ MOD
Dec 27, 2005
Moonside
Wait wait, my bad.

There's some fucking weird shit going on with the copyrights.

Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley is NOT a Harvest Moon game in anything but the name alone.

Story of Seasons is the new entry in the series made by Natsume, but they weren't allowed to use the name.

It relases next month and looks good.

mylonelyafternoon

I Might Be Wrong
Dec 22, 2013
I need to get started up with Fantasy Life again, too. I remember loving it to death, too. Maybe I should get the DLC.
And yeah, Story of Seasons does look good.

mylonelyafternoon

I Might Be Wrong
Dec 22, 2013
SMTIV. <3
It's really slow, and kind of a kick to the balls difficulty wise, but the story in that game is rich. Very detailed and intriguing,

Last edited by a moderator:

mylonelyafternoon

I Might Be Wrong
Dec 22, 2013
Yeah, it's fairly similar to Persona... going through Dungeons at least. The Battle System is a bit different. The Camera changes to first person to where you can only see the Demon in front of you. Rather then a Typical JRPG, you can Befriend the Demon and make it your ally to Battle with by Talking with it.

nookfan

Queen of the Night
★ MOD
Dec 27, 2005
Moonside
Yeah, it's fairly similar to Persona... going through Dungeons at least. The Battle System is a bit different. The Camera changes to first person to where you can only see the Demon in front of you. Rather then a Typical JRPG, you can Befriend the Demon and make it your ally to Battle with by Talking with it.
The first person thing kinda reminds me of EarthBound.

mylonelyafternoon

I Might Be Wrong
Dec 22, 2013
I think the setup to the OVA they released for it was really interesting. Sorey seems like a really cool character. I imagine that will be near the beginning of the Game, but if that's part of story, then I'm really excited to see how it unfolds.
It also seems to be taking more of a mature and dark narrative, which I'm alright with to be quite honest.

nookfan

Queen of the Night
★ MOD
Dec 27, 2005
Moonside
I think the setup to the OVA they released for it was really interesting. Sorey seems like a really cool character. I imagine that will be near the beginning of the Game, but if that's part of story, then I'm really excited to see how it unfolds.
It also seems to be taking more of a mature and dark narrative, which I'm alright with to be quite honest.
I can't wait to play it.

mylonelyafternoon

I Might Be Wrong
Dec 22, 2013
I think I'm going to get my R Bumper on 3DS fixed in the next few days. Need to be able to actually play Majora's Mask before I get it, you know? [face_tongue]
I wish they didn't give out so easy, though. Really hate that mine did.