tfilarski

Noob
Dec 17, 2012
As you know you get different "elements" as you progress though the game. The elements are Zeus, Ares, Poseidon, and Hades. As you notice, monsters also have different elemental attacks/defense. Has anyone notice increased damage based on elements? For example use blades of chaos with Ares (fire) element against a Poseidon (ice)? Or am I just thinking too much?

Rasecul

Tap Dodger
Jul 29, 2007
CAVE
Nope.. it's all the same. Lightning vs Lightning is just as strong as Anything vs Lightning etc..

WordUp333

Noob
Mar 17, 2013
Lightning is a multi-hit but does less damage.
Also the Ice is slow and the magic "wave" freezes the enemies, but rarely can you shatter them.

tfilarski

Noob
Dec 17, 2012
Yeah I definitely have noticed the perks to each element, and really do not like the rage in this game. Looks like though there aren't any elemental advantages over any other elements.

Mar 5, 2012
this was my disappointment in this game. I always LOVE the back up weapons, ya know its normally a bow or some projectile but in this just being elemental-like abilities. kind of a let down

DutchKnight

Weekend Gamer
Mar 22, 2008
Skellige
I pretty much stayed away from the ICE. If you can't shatter them (unless maybe when you have a club in your hand), it's not even worth it.

I just stuck with Ares and Zeus. Mixed in a little Hades near the end.

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2023
In the game you mentioned, Ace Combat 6, it appears that you are referring to elements such as Zeus, Ares, Poseidon, and Hades. However, it's worth noting that I don't have real-time access to specific game mechanics or experiences of players. You can ask geometry dash subzero to know more details.