east1226

Mod in a blue hat
★ MOD
Jun 6, 2012
If you had some vaccine shots, the new variant isn't bad. Hope it goes smoothly.

-Troopa-

No Longer a Noob
Jul 7, 2019
Yeah, I had the initial set and then a booster or two.

Felt like garbage yesterday. Spent the whole day in bed with some migraines, sometimes feeling hot and sometimes freezing. Fever got to about 101, which isn't too bad.

Today felt a little better. My body feels beat up, but the migraines are mostly gone, and the fever is lower. I have little appetite, mostly just forcing myself to eat some soup or cereal.

Staying in bed has allowed me to catch up on Invincible and The Boys.

rastaban75

A Dimple in Draco
Jul 23, 2012
Ioannina, Greece
I keep hearing about covid cases, even though it most certainly is weakened. My brother had it a few weeks ago and also a cousin of mine a week or so less than that - that cousin works at a hospital, though, and was recently at a doctors' convention abroad so there are more possible ways she could get it. Brother works from home.

I hope it's just a rough couple of days an no more than that.

-Troopa-

No Longer a Noob
Jul 7, 2019
I keep hearing about covid cases, even though it most certainly is weakened. My brother had it a few weeks ago and also a cousin of mine a week or so less than that - that cousin works at a hospital, though, and was recently at a doctors' convention abroad so there are more possible ways she could get it. Brother works from home.

I hope it's just a rough couple of days an no more than that.
Apparently it's on the rise in some places.

NBC News 6 days ago:

I work with someone who just caught it when they visited DC.