AHaze

Noob
Oct 12, 2011
Family Guy is obviously not popular because of the story line of each episodes like the Simpsons or South Park are. Nevertheless, it's the randomness and the "longer" jokes that makes it good to me. Anyway, even if it gets cancelled, it won't be replaced by more South Park but more likely by some crappy reality show.

Oct 27, 2011
I don't think it should be taken off the air as it does have it's good moments. As I said in a similar topic someone posted, this show does things to get people talking. Look at south park as a perfect example. They keep coming up with ways to include relevant and sometimes controversial topics into each episode. This is a good thing people. Not like the same old simpsons/flintstones/king of the hill nothing changes formula that they keep repackaging year after year. I say if a show is smart, entertaining and pushes the boundaries a little then what is wrong with that? That is what makes good TV! Not craptastic reality (scripted) shows about some washed up celebrity who no one really even knows or cares about.

Jan 10, 2012
I think so. If not now, within the next couple of years. As should the Simpsons.

I think South Park and Futurama are still viable.

Grindoline

Noob
Jan 1, 2012
[link=http://guineapic.com/picture.php?/122/category/7][image=http://guineapic.com/upload/2012/01/27/20120127090208-e07efa37.jpg][/link]
Will read again!

canucks99

Almost Not a Noob
May 31, 2007
south park is pathetic now and super stale. before season 10 it was amazing, but dropped off fast. i like family guy because you can turn it on half way through the show and you will still get laughs because they are so frequent

UltraMario256

No Longer a Noob
Mar 13, 2005
Yes the show has gotten kinda bad, especially in season 12 but I think the shitty writers need to be fired and Dan Povenmire and David Zuckerman should return (Phineas and Ferb and Wilford have both been canceled so why not) it would save the show. Also Seth just finished up production on A Million Ways To Die in The West and will start production on Ted 2 this fall.

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2014
American Dad is way better than Family Guy. In more ways than one. Family Guy has its moments thoughts.

Really wish American Dad would have a crossover with South Park.

UltraMario256

No Longer a Noob
Mar 13, 2005
American Dad is way better than Family Guy. In more ways than one. Family Guy has its moments thoughts.

Really wish American Dad would have a crossover with South Park.
I feel like Sonic is in the same boat as Family Guy, both were once good (Sonic in the 90s to early 2000s and Family Guy in the late 90s to mid 2000s) now both suck.