H377Spawn

Now with 50% less rage.
Oct 23, 2007
North
So on PUBG on Steam, I got 3rd place. Got picked off by a sniper in the final zone
Only had one chicken dinner so far. Spent most the match looting running and hiding. Hid in a bush watching the last few fight it out. It got to 4, one guy drives up and gets ambushed by another, next guy goes to ambush the ambusher, when I pop out and waste them both. Those last 2 were the only kills I got all round.

UncleBen59

No Longer a Noob
Jan 26, 2014
Massachusetts
So on PUBG on Steam, I got 3rd place. Got picked off by a sniper in the final zone
Only had one chicken dinner so far. Spent most the match looting running and hiding. Hid in a bush watching the last few fight it out. It got to 4, one guy drives up and gets ambushed by another, next guy goes to ambush the ambusher, when I pop out and waste them both. Those last 2 were the only kills I got all round.

And they were the two that counted. I just got 8th where the final area was Sea Dot. I didnt check the window of a building when I should have

Also, this is a pet peeve of mine, but I really dont like how a lot of the top mods for Skyrim, Fallout 3, NV, etc. are nudity mods and all that. I just find it unnecessary, more a private thing ya know

Classicnerd

No Longer a Noob
Jun 12, 2014
Started a new game in F4 with a black character, and was delighted that he had a black voice to go with the skin colour.
-Thats really nice, you know. Not every rpg has different voice actors for different colours.

It really helps with immersion, that the characters voice sounds black. Especially as I play from 1st person.

campmatt

No Longer a Noob
Aug 19, 2003
I did see this but just like anything I read that isn’t from the source, I don’t trust it, but it’s interesting.

4E8576AF-193A-40E4-A2BC-B133C8869E9D.jpeg

Last edited:

H377Spawn

Now with 50% less rage.
Oct 23, 2007
North
What I’m hoping for is pretty much that, a complete Fallout rpg, but with co-op and base building like with State of Decay, but better.

H377Spawn

Now with 50% less rage.
Oct 23, 2007
North
Fallout 76 seems to be a mix of Destiny and Dying Light but with Fallout skin

I'm okay with this.

Also ELDER SCROLLS VI!!!!!!

At first it seemed the nukes were for just wiping out fellow players, but now looks more like a raid key. The nuke either opening up access to an otherwise off limits area, or inducing high level raid bosses via radiation, or both.

So far it’s a yes for me dawg.

UncleBen59

No Longer a Noob
Jan 26, 2014
Massachusetts
Fallout 76 seems to be a mix of Destiny and Dying Light but with Fallout skin

I'm okay with this.

Also ELDER SCROLLS VI!!!!!!

At first it seemed the nukes were for just wiping out fellow players, but now looks more like a raid key. The nuke either opening up access to an otherwise off limits area, or inducing high level raid bosses via radiation, or both.

So far it’s a yes for me dawg.

Yeah it looks like Bethesda is doing everything to prevent griefing of large clans/groups from controlling everything

KrobelustheMedavan

No Longer a Noob
Oct 14, 2005
Badstreet, USA
Guys...I think I played a part in this

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15322

In case it either gets re-uploaded or doesn't show up for anybody, I got stuck in a mod, made the mistake of pming someone who asked not to be pm'd, asked him to unlock the discussion thread so that people who got stuck could help each other out...and now I'm a bad apple.

Admitedly haven't been using mods for long, so I don't THINK I over-stepped any bounds serious enough for the mod to even be temporarily pulled, but then again I don't really know.

Chevalier_Schiff

Rehinged
Aug 2, 2007
I told my co-worker to try 76.
Couple days later he randomly says to me "Yeah I tried 76. I fuckin hate you dude"

Little does he know I used him as my guinea pig.

KristofferAG

But I don't want to leave Little Lamplight!
Feb 25, 2007
Norway
Glad I got off the Fallout train before Fallout 4 and saved myself the disappointment after hyping myself up for 76.

KristofferAG

Feb 25, 2007
Norway
Ya'll I got kinda depressed when I checked on the Elder Scrolls CT and saw it's been dead for like two years. Glad there's people around here every now and then!

I found these on an old hard drive. Just wanted to share them. I miss every single one of you.

How's Thane doing these days, Em?
How's the woodwork business Nick?
How's like... life n' stuff Radge?

Attachments

• 30k+.png
    30k+.png
    517.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 30k+1.png
    30k+1.png
    972.4 KB · Views: 32

KristofferAG

Feb 25, 2007
Norway
My wood is still in high demand. People can get enough of my wood. Morning, noon, and night so much wood. All of my wood. Wood for days.
Sure seems like that's the case, busiest page I follow anyway. Kinda makes me wish I had family into woodwork so I had something to do these days.

JK my region had 0 new cases the last 4 weeks. I crushed the pub quiz tonight.

I do kinda wish I got into woodworking to some extent though. My grandpa used to do it, but since it was a "feminine" thing to do, making bowls with crazy intricate flowery motifs on them, at the time, he never really passed it on.

VanquishingRadgeta

No Longer a Noob
Feb 9, 2003
Not Iowa
Ya'll I got kinda depressed when I checked on the Elder Scrolls CT and saw it's been dead for like two years. Glad there's people around here every now and then!

I found these on an old hard drive. Just wanted to share them. I miss every single one of you.

How's Thane doing these days, Em?
How's the woodwork business Nick?
How's like... life n' stuff Radge?

I ended up giving covid at the end of April. A month and a half later and I still have problems breathing. A whole bunch of people went out in fear of covid so I was working 12-16 hour days. So mostly I've been pissed off.

KristofferAG

Feb 25, 2007
Norway
I ended up giving covid at the end of April. A month and a half later and I still have problems breathing. A whole bunch of people went out in fear of covid so I was working 12-16 hour days. So mostly I've been pissed off.
Boy

I wanted to rip into people who had Viddy, but not if you have the Long Viddy. Hope you're better now.

BioHazard787

No Longer a Noob
Mar 24, 2009
I thought that the addition of another mainline Bethesda IP might have breathed some life into the threads of old but sadly I look upon a grave of souls.

KristofferAG

Feb 25, 2007
Norway
I thought that the addition of another mainline Bethesda IP might have breathed some life into the threads of old but sadly I look upon a grave of souls.
If you don't know about these forums from before you're not gonna end up finding it. The gaming boards aren't exactly easy to find.