D

deleted-97051717

Original poster
If yup. Why do you like? Is the culo or something else?

Feb 9, 2024
If yup. Why do you like? Is the culo or something else?
Eh… I think they’re ok, but overrated from a foreigner point of view. This is probably because I’ve lived my whole life in Latin America so foreigners find them ‘exotic’ while I’d find a Japanese, Vietnam or an European girl ‘exotic’.

Not every Latin girl is the same. Cultures are different, ethnicity, etc. A woman from the South of Mexico is not the same as a woman from Buenos Aires, or a woman from Brasilia, or a woman from Medellin. It’d be like saying women in USA are the same as women from Australia or Scotland.

Something I hate about some Latin women is their temper. They usually like to speak too loudly and that annoys me.

Feb 9, 2024
Of course! For their temperament, inner and outer beauty! 😉
The Latin culture is generally vibrant and expressive. Additionally, Latina individuals observe male behavior (uncles, brothers, cousins, fathers) from a young age, and as adults, they do not tolerate it. The trauma of mistrust makes them territorial, lol. Latin women are completely opposite to Japanese women. Japanese women obey their husbands like the girls in hentai films.